- Senior IT leader with extensive and diversified leadership experience implementing and integrating enterprise wide mobile, web, cloud and distributed server technology solutions.
- Developed Quality Management programs with local and off shore teams by federating otherwise cost centers into a comprehensive company and customer value add package.
- Moving quality assurance, technical support,, documentation, SDLC lifecycle, network, and data management into an integrated team and tool sets focused on operational efficiency and a “Team of Teams” emphasis into a Line of Business.
- Develop Project and Program plans and organization budgets in support of technology, marketing, operations, and business development Programs.
- Created and led efforts to improve software development life cycle processes and Quality as a Service capabilities and recurring support of compliance requirements for Sarbanes - Oxley, PCI, HIPAA, security, and performance.
IT Leadership Project Management, Quality Management
- Restructured Confidential ’s QMS organization as well as the corresponding project engagement model SDLC, gating, and project audits, QA tools and technology stack, budget alignment, and resource and capacity planning for 250 testing and quality assurance team member performing functional, automation and performance test roles serving in Agile, CI/CD, DevOps and Waterfall SDLC’s.
- Managed efforts to continue to update, troubleshoot, improve and keep HP ALM and affiliated HP tools in alignment with SDLC, Technical Support, Defect resolution, Client Management and Release processes.
- Led Quality Management efforts in support of companywide Transformation Program which realigned contract resource into a Managed Service Model, including development of QA portions of RFP, RFP scoring and selection board, implementation planning, onboarding, multi phased resource transition,, and process integration
- Develop Strategy to support expand test automation, performance, simulation, data management, including locally hosted server based and private cloud implementations, Selenium, Load Runner, JMeter, UFT, Fortify (security scan), Docker, ServiceNow & internal tools
- Directed efforts to build teams and develop monthly recurring SOX compliance test program operating 1800 automated tests across 30 applications to ensure accurate and compliant billing and invoicing output
- Liaised with Client Management and Client Onboarding teams and processes to ensure cross company communications and alerts to changes, expansions and additions. Worked to develop updates to internal Onboarding tools and integration to other operations processes.
- Primary responsible party for $16 million program to define, budget, plan, and implement new User Acceptance Testing environment including; 80+ servers 70 applications, system monitoring, automated CMDB with ServiceNow, customer communication portal, issue reporting, SLA’s, updated test data refresh program to include review of PCI data obfuscation requirements, expanded support team to 7 x 24, and 5-year program resource alignment, Enterprise Microsoft Project
- Made budget, implementation, and technical decisions for upgrading enterprise wide back office systems, corporate data, monitoring, technical support, and project planning tools and processes
IT and Systems Business Operations and Program Management
- Support Confidential CEO with strategic planning for quality assurance, distribution, resources, finance, customer relations, annual budget, and product development in support of Mobile Applications and Mobile Application Tools development
- Set the tactical planning for all aspects of Confidential Mobile products and software development project efforts
- Responsible for Project Management efforts that included Client Management, development, delivery, support, and customer feedback.
- Establish Agile with SCRUM SDLC processes for new development and client onboarding to existing platform
- Set process and reporting to meet contractual compliance for software escrow
- Conduct requirements gather and analysis of client software, networks, and data for integration to Confidential technology stack. Conduct internal product development and client integration testing, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Jira, Test Case Pro
- Worked with a variety of clients across many industries including Travel and Leisure, Health Care, Oil and Gas,, Government (South Dakota Fish and Game), Social Media, Environment and Waste Management all of which provided a broad exposure to a wide scope of unique industry and regulatory requirements.
Consultant - Project Management, Quality Assurance
- Serving in a variety of management roles in support of large integration projects as QA Director, Launch Coordinator, Application Project Manager, and Software Engineering Manager
- Integrated off shore support, maintenance development, and testing teams into existing operations group
- Evaluated and implemented off the shelf and internally developed products considering SLA’s, integrations, data, architecture, software testing, systems support, rollout, and schedule
- Managed a team of engineers supporting an extensive software library and associated databases supporting functionality across the Confidential service network
- Supported EAI platform integration projects with software test, requirements analysis, application support, and database management.
- Supported BI projects with real time data collection platform linking ticketing systems, in flight status, Call Center IVR, aircraft maintenance, baggage, FAA watch lists, and other operational data sets.
- Coordinated manual, automated, and performance test efforts in support of the applications listed above.
Software Quality Assurance Leadership - Agile Program Lead - Program Manager
- Reinvigorated local and off shore Software Quality Assurance organizations requiring extensive changes in staffing, budget, SCM, tools, process, hardware, and strategy
- Directed a cross department IT infrastructure Program focused on evaluating existing capabilities, departmental needs, roadmap expectations, budget, offsite hosting
- Evaluated and set new program guidelines for test automation and test management tools, test methodology, hiring, and software development lifecycle while continuing to deliver scheduled product releases
- Redesigned operations for a 7 X 24 Technical Support organization. Existing team consisted of one support agent. Changed the team staffing plan, processes, and tools to align with contracted levels of support
- Conducted efforts to implement Continuous Integration process. This effort required changes to testing and SCM tools, infrastructure, and development processes.
- Developed a company wide Wiki communications platform supporting Continuous Integration, project status, and IT infrastructure communications.
- Developed test packaged install product to meet contract compliance with delivery of full test operations to financial industry clients. Included delivery of all test scripts and each iteration or change including functional, integration and performance tests, all test data and scripts to build test data, all defects found their root cause and resolution, install documentation, results of all test runs, code base, hardware specifications, database specifications configuration and settings
- Coordinated efforts to build Continuous Integration process by integrating nightly SCM build results, test automation, and code coverage reports, while driving all build and test results to the Wiki.
- Led a restructure of the Confidential customer documentation suite