- 6+ years professional experience in testing with extensive knowledge of Software Automation Framework, Design & Implementation using Selenium Tool .
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique CSS and XPath locators using source code of the page to identify each unique element .
- Experienced in analyzing Business, Functional and Technical Specifications .
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile / Scrum , Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in writing Test Plans , Test Cases , Test Procedures and Test Scripts from Requirements and Use - Cases .
- Proficient in creating automation Framework from scratch and configuring various other peripheral tools to perform tests.
- Extensive knowledge of developing Data driven and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Framework s CUCUMBER with Selenium Web Driver .
- Strong Knowledge in using TestNG and JUnit testing Frameworks.
- Well versed with agile process.
- Expert in developing test scripts using Java , Selenium WebDriver and developing Test Frameworks using TestNG / Junit , Maven tools.
- Good Knowledge on using Maven’s central repository to manage external JARs and other dependencies .
- Experienced in using GitHub / GitLab as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Experienced using Jenkins as Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tool.
- Expertise in performing different types of Testing: Unit, Integration , Black Box, Smoke, Functionality , Integration, Stress, Volume, System, Regression Testing and Full Life Cycle Testing.
- Proficient Confidential creating and executing SQL Queries involving multiple tables using join statements and validated against Web-UI.
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming Concepts ( OOPS ) and Java Skills.
- Good Knowledge in designing and developing automated test scripts using SOAP UI
- Good experience in creating test scripts using Selenium WebDriver in Java .
- Experienced in Functional , Regression and System testing using Manual and Automated testing tools - Selenium WebDriver .
- Experienced in automating test cases using TestNG Annotations and Data-driven test using Excel.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven .
- Experienced in creating test scripts using Selenium Web driver using Page Object Model.
- Experienced in designing and implementing automation framework using CUCUMBER Gherkins Language and JUnit for Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Data Driven Development (DDD).
- Experienced in designing and implement different automation framework from scratch like Page Object Frameworks, Data Driven Framework, keyword Driven Framework
- Good working on Cross browser testing , browsers like Mozilla Firefox , Google Chrome using WebDriver .
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational skills.
- Experienced with all phases of project in development , testing and deployment and management of enterprise solutions.
- Ability to learn & develop using new technologies quickly .
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills with good work ethics.
IDE Web services: IntelliJ, Eclipse
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, SOAP UI, HP ALM/Quality Center, REST
Testing Framework: TestNG, JUnit
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM/Quality Center
CI / CD Pipeline: Jenkins
Build Tool: Maven
Version Control Systems: Git / GitHub
Frameworks/ Open Source: TestNG, Cucumber
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat
Web Services SOAP UI, REST:
Database: Oracle, SQL Server Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
Other experiences: Agile, Water, SDLC, STLC, Bug Cycle
Confidential, Oakton, VA
Automation Engineer (Selenium)
- Reviewed Functional requirement and use case document to understand the Business logic, application requirement and technical aspects of the system.
- Attended meetings, involved in QA planning , coordination and implementation of QA methodology .
- Responsible for participation in writing the Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business requirements.
- Used engineering skills to improve processes and automate QA tasks using Java.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and meetings involved in QA planning , coordination and implementation of QA methodology.
- Performed Test data creation and Scripting , Validation, Review, Analysis, Reporting, Troubleshooting.
- Supported development team in finding the root cause of errors, by analyzing logs, database and source.
- Responsible for writing the Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business requirements.
- Involved in Automation of Test Cases for UI Testing using Java UI Automate viewer.
- Reviewed Test Plans , Test Cases and Test Scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with Agile SCRUM methodology .
- Involved in creating Test Case Scenarios, Test Case Execution and maintaining defects using JIRA Tool.
- Developed SQL queries to query the database find out correct data for testing and to test the backend process of the application.
- Involved in Developing Automation Scripts , Execution and Analysis Test Results using BDD (Behavior Driven Development), (DDD) Data Driven Framework and TDD using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG testing framework
- Generated Weekly Reports , Defect Reports and Customized Summary Reports .
- Developed test automation framework based on Page Object Model , TestNG and Selenium Web Driver
- Designed and built automation framework for different web-based software products using Page Object Model (POM) Design to reduce code and for better maintenance.
- Developed Hybrid Framework for web automation using Java , Selenium WebDriver , TestNG , Maven , and Jenkins .
- Implemented Test Automation Framework based on Page Object Model , Java , and Selenium & TestNG
- Selenium was used to generate automated Test Scripts for functionality.
- Created scripts using WebDriver based on Modular framework .
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver with TestNG Framework.
- Used Firebug to inspect the Xpath of the web elements and Eclipse IDE for Java development.
- Performed data driven test and regression testing using Selenium.
- Tested web services based on data and functions by SOAPUI.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid and Maven for web applications.
- Executed automated functional Test Cases using SOAPUI to test Web service API using both R EST and SOAP interfaces.
- Developed Test Cases in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework.
- Measured statistics for Web Application using JMeter.
- Used build tools Maven and Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Created automation scripts in Eclipse , Selenium WebDriver, running them as TestNG.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing .
- Updated status reports, documented test results based on logs; validated and verified all logs which is created after the execution of batch files.
- Reviewed and approved Test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, GitHub, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, SharePoint, SOAP UI, Java, J2EE, HP ALM, Windows, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, JIRA, MS Visio, MS Outlook, Oracle, SQL Server, Xpath, JMeter, Maven, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Analyzed the Business requirement documents, Functional specification documents to prepare Test cases and effort estimation.
- Created Test plan, Test cases and Test condition matrix for feature testing.
- Performed manual testing for the entire application by executing the Test scripts.
- Performed regression testing of the application manually.
- Maintained versions for System testing, Data driven and Regression testing.
- Performed black box testing, database testing, and web-based testing on several test phases.
- Used HP ALM for reporting and updating the status of defect.
- Reviewed and verified bug tickets within JIRA.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve data and performed data verification.
- Customized Selenium API to suit in testing environment .
- Involved in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Created various data tables based on created templates for different states to execute batch files in Selenium.
- Developed both Data Driven and Keyword Driven Automation Frameworks using Selenium.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Involved in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Prepared UAT Test Scripts.
- Generated Weekly Reports , Defect Reports and Customized Summary Reports.
- Participated in design enhancement reviews and submitted reports on the progress of the testing effort.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
Environment: HP ALM, JIRA, JUnit, Xpath, JMeter, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, GitHub, ANT, Windows, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, Soap UI, MS Outlook, MS Visio, Oracle, SQL Server, Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, HTML, XML, VSS, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, UNIX.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Created, modified and executed Test plans and cases to verify published business requirements and functional specifications.
- Analyzed documentation and technical specifications of any new application to determine its intended functionality.
- Performed front end and back end testing of the application.
- Created test plans and performed manual testing of the application to test the system for both the functional and business requirements for positive and negative scenarios using Quality Center/ALM.
- Involved in Executing of manual scripts; Defect logging and bug tracking through an interface with Quality Center/ALM.
- Performed database testing to validate database using SQL queries .
- Involved in manually manipulate data directly from oracle database using SQL .
- Performed API testing with Junit framework .
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPath in Selenium RC .
- Created the Junit test cases for the different web applications using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Selenium RC for cross browser and cross platform web testing.
- Performed extensive testing on POS client side as well as server side.
- Tested the SOAP-web service for the call director application using SOAP U I.
- Integrated Selenium RC with existing API to test framework .
- Created manual test by using Quality Center/ALM and automated test by using Selenium RC and Selenium GRID.
- Participated in project meetings, release meetings, QA status meetings and go-no-go meeting.
Environment: Java, Selenium RC/GRID, Junit, XPath, SOAP UI, HTML, CSS, Quality Center/ALM, Eclipse IDE, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Oracle, MS Outlook, MS Office tools, Windows.