- 7 years of experience in IT as Manual and Test Automation.
- Experienced in working in Waterfall, Agile, as well as Kanban.
- Participated in Scrum ceremonies meetings, Planning, Grooming, Demo and Retrospective.
- Experienced in writing and developing tests, user story, test design, using specific business requirements for manual and automated test documentation.
- Strong ability to understand Business Requirement Specifications, Functional specifications and Design documentations and converting them into Test Scenarios.
- Experienced in Design and Develop test automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Experienced in Jira, for project manager and using Jira Plugin Xray to create test tickets and for tracking and reporting bugs/defects.
- Knowledge of using Junit and TestNG for assertions and executing test script from runner class.
- Experienced in locating Web Element by writing XPath and CSS locators.
- Expert in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) by writing in Gherkin language.
- Expert using Cucumber, creating Scenarios, Scenario outlines, features files and Step definitions and generating the Cucumber - Maven reports.
- Implementation in designing and creating automation frameworks using Java language, Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber build tool with Maven.
- Knowledgeable with continuous integration tool Jenkins, for executing smoke test nightly that will send email if smoke test fails, including HTML extentHTMLReporter report.
- Ability to perform Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing with automation test scripts.
- Years of experience in Core Java and development by applying different concepts like OOP, Collections, Exception handling, String Manipulation.
- Worked with IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea.
- Experienced with Data Driven test cases using Apache POI to automate reading and updating excel sheets.
- Familiar with Maven by implementing pom.xml to store dependencies and plugins.
- Worked with version control tools such as Git/GitHub, to push and pull code’ Confidential to master branch in repository.
- Performed manual testing API using Postman and automating RestAPI calls using RestAssured library.
- Knowledge writing Oracle SQL queries for Back-End testing and automating Back-End testing using JDBC library.
- Good team player and effective communication in team environment. Cross-functional team member.
- Quick learner and creative problem solver, analytical thinker and detail oriented.
- A highly motivated, goal oriented, results-driven performer that is capable of working to creatively solve problems, produce exceptional deliverables, and always meet deadlines.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Junit, TestNG
Languages: Java, Gherkin, HTML, SQL, JSON
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS
IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, SQL Developer
Test Framework: BDD, DDT, Hybrid
Build Tool: Maven
Agile: Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Version one
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Version Control: Git, GitHub
Data Bases: Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Participated in Project Planning and involved in creating in Test Plan, Test cases and Test scripts.
- Helped/update and improve framework from using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Junit and Cucumber.
- Participated on Sprint Planning meeting and provided estimated level of effort for the sprint task to reach the sprint goal.
- Participated in Sprint Grooming meeting and analyzed the complexity of each task.
- Attended in Sprint Retrospective meeting and provided feedback to the team.
- Maintained Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Database Testing and Black Box Testing scripts at different phases of the test cycle.
- Implemented the Page Object Model (POM) to keep automation test script maintainable and reusable.
- Used I ntelliJ as IDE for creation and automation of test scripts.
- Used Jira to effectively organize the workflow during particular Sprint, such as plan, schedule and run tests and track defects.
- Identified web elements locators such as ID, Name, Class, Tag Name, Link, Text, Partial Link Text, XPath and CSS Selector in HTML code to test the Web applications.
- Performed Back-end testing using Java, SQL (Structured Query Language) and JDBC (Java Database Connectivity).
- Experienced with POSTMAN for manual API testing and RESTful API library to automate API testing.
- Used Apache POI methods for writing from Excel Sheets to perform Data-Driven Testing.
- Participated in setting up continues integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud based code repository System like GitHub.
- Worked closely with the developers, Business Analyst and Project Manager to improve team work.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Worked in Agile methodology, participated in Scrum meetings and testing each Sprint deliverables.
- Presented on Sprint Retrospective meeting and provided feedback to the team to improve the development team productivity.
- Performed Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Smoke testing in Eclipse with Selenium Web Driver Java.
- Used Jira as a defect tracking tool, and GitHub for a version control.
- Performed Cross-browser testing by executing test script on different browsers.
- Used Java programing language and developed my Test Scripts on Eclipse IDE.
- Created Automation framework and building reusable functions.
- Automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG.
- Used Data-Driven Frameworks, APACHE POI and Selenium WebDriver tool to read the data from Excel fill and generate the pass/fail in the Excel sheet.
- Designed Framework in POM (Page Object Model).
- Involved in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
- Performed Parallel, Cross-Browser, Multiple Platforms Testing using Selenium WebDriver and Maven build tool.
- Involved in testing the backend database, retrieved the data from the tables using SQL queries.
- Mentored Manual testers on Automation tools.
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
- Created Test Scenarios and Test Cases for different modules and executed Manual Test cases to the System.
- Used Eclipse IDE.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands-on Experience in Defect Reporting and Tracking Tool like Jira.
- Experience in Functional, integration and Smoke testing.
- Wrote Structure Query Language (SQL) queries to check proper data population in Application Table and for Data Verification to perform Back-End Testing against Oracle Database.
- Used JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) to establish a connection to the database and manipulate with results sets to verify data.
- Retested the defect when the defects are fixed.
- Reported test execution status on a daily bases to the upper management.
- Created basic scripts from manual test case, added verification steps to tests, manage object in the object repository, and customize Checkpoints with parameters.
- Effectivity communicated testing status to QA lead, project managers, and terms who are involved in User Acceptance Testing.
- Participated in weekly meetings on project status.