- Around 14 years of experience as QA professional in various Web and Client - Server environments including SAP ERP applications combined with strong functional and technical experience.
- Expert in various SAP HR and Confidential WFN module such as Personal Administration (PA), Organization Management (OM), Time Management (PT) and HR Payroll Process. Experienced in SAP Success Factors modules such as Employee Central and Performance Management.
- Experienced in SAP Business Suites including SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori Applications.
- Expertise in HP ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) / Quality Center / Test Director for Project customization, Reporting, Defect, Test cases and Requirement tracking.
- Experienced in Rally and JIRA for updating User story, Creating Task, Test cases, Defects and test Execution
- Expertise in Bug tracking Tools like Rational Clear Quest and Mercury Test Director, Bugzilla, JIRA. Experienced in using automated test tools like UFT, HP Load Runner, SoapUI, Postman, Selenium.
- Experience with QA Methodology and QA Strategies to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Experienced in Agile methodology - Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, Estimating, Demo and the Retrospective Sprint. Also experience in all phases of SDLC with CMMi level quality methodology.
- Developed Test Strategy, Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Scenarios from business and technical requirement specifications for functionality, security, performance, configuration and usability testing for various applications.
Testing Tools: ALM 11, HP Quality Center, Test Director, QTP, Win Runner, Load Runner & Rational Clear Quest, Postman, SoapUI
Database: SAP HANA, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Extensively worked on various Testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, User-interface (GUI), Data base and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong knowledge in web services testing. Expertise on Testing REST API using SOAP UI and Postman. Verifying the automation script using Postman curl.
- Tested various functionality like, Hire, Rehire, Payroll processing, updating demographic data for various autopay and paytech companies.
- Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Leading all projects under Marketing and HR domain like CMDE, BDM, HR Payroll.
- Provide estimates and set up the Project Review Board presentation for each project when intake get submitted by PMs. Finalize the project resource Nearshore, off shore, on shore based on the project requirement and budget.
- Finalize the automation tools and in-house test tools suited to the project. Coordinate with the offshore team and track the progress,
- Involved in Business and Architecture discussion, review and update SOW, discuss the SRS and SDS with technology team. Involved in test design, execution, defect management and Reporting.
- Tested various functionality of HR, Payroll, Staffing (Hire, rehire, terminate), Recruitment, Talent, T&L, Notification events for ESS and MSS users using API and the UI.Created and verified different type of client like, NA Client, Cross boarder both mainframe and UI.
- Worked on the analysis of existing Mainframe project and migration of the data to WFN and creating the Source-to-Target mappings.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Data Validation and Verification, Data Conversion, Data Migrations and Data Mining.
- Responsible in testing Initial and daily loads of ETL jobs.
- Actively involved Grooming, Planning, Estimating, Demo and the Retrospective Sprint sessions. Used Rally for Updating/Assigning the task to the team for the User Stories.
- Responsible for testing Rest and Soap APIs both in French and English using SoapUI and Postman. Modify and tested the request and the response of the Soap XML and Rest JSON/XML Input/output responses. Automate the Regression APIs using SoapUI in JUNIT Framework.
- Used the Gherkin scenarios under DDT framework to create and run the Selenium Java web driver script in eclipse and view the result in Rally. Used Maven, Cucumber Frame work and Continuous Integration Testing.
- Used GitBucket which is a wrapper that integrates other services with GIT. Used VBA and Macros for Dashboard Reporting.
ETL & SAP HANA Tester/Onsite Lead
- Validation and functional testing of Master Data Views (Attribute/ Calculation Views) using SAP HANA Studio. Functional testing of various Query Views (Analytic/ Calculation Views) part of Revenue Accounting Engine (RAE) and Revenue Accounting Item (RAI) using SAP HANA Studio.
- Prepare testing scenarios for validating data in landing, staging and NDB tables in SAP HANA. Login to SAP data services (BODS) to validate locations of source file, target table, field mapping, frequency and job status.
- Reviewing testing scenarios for file validation (format - header/trailer/details) of transactional and master data flat files with offshore team coming from various source system like Order Max, Tapestry, CBSS, ARICS, Mobility POS, PeopleSoft, NGCC etc.
- Testing of database Checkpoints to verify data quality and calculations, reviews. Basic knowledge of Hadoop. Played with Cloudera Hadoop system.
Senior QA Specialist
- Responsible for testing all 9 applications ROSCO, LRO Admin, Confidential Express, Writs, Centralize Document Services CDS, Centralize Mapping Services (CMV), TSB, Pins Services, CRS Admin applications for changes or enhancement.
- Provide estimates, develop Test Plan, create test cases in ALM and track defects in JIRA for Change Requests (CR). Participated in AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) Testing.
- Creating, Fixing and Executing the QTP automation scripts for browser compatibility (IE 9 to IE 11 upgrade). Strong knowledge of Soap UI. Experienced with functional web service test. Running the Automation Scripts using SOAP UI. Testing the web services XML Input and Output using Soap UI
Senior QA Lead
- Explain and sell the idea of TQIP to various line of business (LOB) Owners/Directors. Coach various LOB owners and senior test managers to collect monthly Project data such as Test cases and Defects.
- Prepare, explain & share SQL-Queries and Templates format for data collection. Help in troubleshooting when required.
- Used SOAP UI, WebLogic ANT task to test Web Services running on WebLogic Server. Developed Test Cases using WSDL, Schema files which defines Web Service Request, Response, methods/operations, End Point of web service to be tested.
- Set up the Orasi JIRA bridge connection for HP QC to collect data for non-QC projects. Collect, Prepare the Dashboard using excel pivot tables and formulas.
- Lead a team of 4 UAT analysts. Analyze BRD, SRS and Use Cases for business requirements. Oversee test case design, execution, and performance metrics documentation.
- Lead verification sessions to ensure that the Exchange requirements for testing are identified. Develop entrance and exit (acceptance criteria) to establish readiness. Verify vendor’s unit, system, integration, and regression testing results.
- Co-lead the UAT and regression test effort. Lead the establishment of requisite test data to support UAT efforts and defects management.
Senior QA Lead/Manager
- Involved in Business and Architecture discussions. Worked closely with SAP HANA development team for functional implementation.
- Testing of SAP HANA information models (Attribute Views, Analytic Views and Calculation Views. Validated reports accuracy of source to target mappings, calculations, signage, and report presentation.
- Experienced in testing and tracing data lineage from ECC through BW data model and BEx reports. Performed data validation testing writing SQL queries.
- Participated in SAP ECC 6.0 implementation and partial implementations of Time management, Benefits, OM & PA
- Possess an excellent understanding of the Human Resources business process, comprising the life cycle of an employee including recruiting, hiring, employee maintenance, payroll and benefits
- Tested Organizational units, jobs, tasks and positions, assigned the tasks to positions and integrated all of these into the enterprises organizational plan.
- Responsible for testing the personnel actions using PA40 in PA and tested the functionality of the Dynamic actions. Tested the custom Infotype screens used in PA30
- Tested Payroll Area, Payroll Periods, Date Modifiers, and Control Record for each Payroll Area. Tested Wage types for Basic Pay and various Garnishments, and Deductions
- Responsibility includes leading the NNIT SD Waves Implementation in various regions such as ASIS, EMEA, NA and LA.
- Customize the projects in ALM 11 based on the client requirement with project teams and business groups to ensure that functionality of critical systems is not impacted by new requirement.
- Executed test manually from creating sales order (VA01) through billing (VF01). ( Order, Delivery, Batch Split, Batch Determination, Shipping, Pick & Pack, GI ( Goods Issue) and ASN and Billing) Expertise in testing and validating BW BEx and Web Reports .
- Manually executed International Billing and Invoices with Order Type ZEX and tested Shipping point and route information displayed and recorded
- Manually tested Generate Invoice-Basic Material billing through cash processing for basic Material and will enable to validate the account posting (T.code VA03 and VF03 segment ELEDK01, Z1BILLD, E1EDK04, and E1EDK05)
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Executing Manual Test cases and automating test scripts on different releases and validated the actual releases against the expected results.
- Verifying the XML file generated by running the job when the data mismatched. Tracking and Reporting bugs using Issue Tracker and QC
- Preparation and approval of QA/UAT Test Plans, Test Scripts and coordination of all testing activities including defect tracking and issue remediation using Quality Center. Creating and reviewing strategic QA documents such as Test Approach docs, Test matrix, release notes, and knowledge-base articles.
- Leading a QA team of 9 consultants for mPL3 project from offshore. Participated in Smoke testing, System testing and Regression testing.