- To implement my 4+ years of experience in Software Automation Testing to deliver high - quality results into a career to solve new challenges and exceed corporate business plans.
- Over two years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Web-based applications and some experience on Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Well-versed with all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, JUnit & Maven.
- Assisted Designing and implemented different automation frameworks from scratch, like Page Objects framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for several Projects.
- Knowledge in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA for highly transactional Financial/Interior designing websites.
- Executed automation scripts on different browsers/environments & reported defects/results to the team.
- Excellent experience with build management tool Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using it.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG and Cucumber frameworks.
- Well versed with various testing stages/levels/phases, testing types, testing techniques, and quality work products.
- Extensive experience in testing Web Based Applications and automating the test cases using JAVA, Selenium Webdriver, Maven, Cucumber, JUnit, JIRA, TestNG, SQL, Automation & Testing tools, JMeter, SOAPUI.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
- Actively participated in all the stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), QA Life Cycle and Testing Life cycle. Highly Proficient with Manual Testing and Automation testing.
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS
Languages: JAVA, SQL
Testing Tools: JMeter, SoapUI
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver with TestNG, JUnit, and Cucumber
Other Tools: MS Office, JIRA, Maven.
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
Software Automation Tester (SDET)
- Developed and executed test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for web application using JAVA, Selenium Web Driver, Junit and Cucumber.
- Used Maven for build management, GIT as source repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds.
- Used Junit-Cucumber framework to drive the execution.
- Involved in developing BDD features, scenarios and step definitions using Cucumber, Gherkin and automated them using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed cross-browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers using Sauce Labs.
- Performed Back-end testing using MySQL.
- Analyzed software failures and reported bugs on JIRA which has been used as the defect tracking tool.
- Analyzed and delivered Test Results in a relevant and insightful format.
- Involved in communicating the performance testing process and status to project team members and the test manager to ensure timeliness and quality are met.
- Reviewed the Automation Test Designs with QA team members and technical analysts.
- Gathered business requirements, studied the application, and collected information from developers and architects.
- Worked closely with Production Managers, Technical Managers and Business Managers in planning, scheduling, developing, and executing performance tests.
- Interacted with developers during testing for identifying memory leaks, fixing bugs and for optimizing server settings at web, app and database levels.
- Coordinated with the DBAs to effectively monitor the performance of test databases and help in instructing export/import of specific data tables and schemas relevant to testing
- Parameterized date values to simulate end-to-end processing in a production- like environment.
- Conducted result analysis and communicate technical issues with developers and architects.
- Performed accounting functions for nonprofit organization
- Reviewed and processed payments for up to 135 vendors and 33 employees and throughout the month, by collecting all necessary supporting information and verifying accuracy and completion of orders
- Complete journal entries and reports on a monthly basis as required by set deadlines
- Investigated and resolved issues related to inaccuracies by contacting vendors and tracking orders
- Assisted Controller with P&L preparations, by identifying transactions in question and presenting analysis and further research on fluctuations and identifying potential reasons
- Reconciled 8 bank accounts on monthly basis and 6 credit card account
- Reported directly to VP of Finance and assisted in preparation of financial statements
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Involved in developing a test plan, test strategies, test scenarios, test scripts and test steps based on Business Requirement.
- Used Selenium Web Driver, Java and TestNG based on Page Object Model Structure
- Implemented Automated execution of tests using Maven and Jenkins.
- Reviewed the Selenium Scripts developed by the team members.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Extensively used Selenium locators like (Id, Xpath, CSS Selectors) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Practices to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression testing for all previously implemented functionalities in every sprint.
- Participated in daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retro meetings.
- Automated the manual functional scenarios and built the Automation Regression Suite.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for the creation of automation scripts.
- Actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Identified, Reported and Tracked Defects using JIRA test management tool.
- Manually tested, verified and validated that the product meets user requirements.
- Wrote test cases for Manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Functional and Regression Tests.
- Derived Test Scenarios, Documenting Test Cases and Collecting Test Data for Functional Testing.
- Compiled and executed test scripts in Selenium WebDriver with TestNG.
- Assisted QA lead in documenting User Acceptance Test report and reporting defect resolution.
- Elicited requirements using interviews, scope document analysis, requirement workshops and business process descriptions.
- Evaluated information gathered from multiple sources, reconciled conflicts, decomposed high-level information into details, and distinguished user requests.
- Developed requirement specification documents based on project type and needs.
- Collaborated with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Communicated and collaborated with the Business owners and the development teams to analyze information and functional requirements and delivered Business and Functional requirement documents, Use Cases, Workflows, Screen and Interface designs.