- Over 5 years of experience in tools like Load runner, Microsoft Visual Studio, J - Meter in testing Stand-Alone, Client/Server and Web Based applications.
- Exposed to all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Hands on Experience with various protocols of Load Runner such as HTTP, Web-Services, Ajax Truclient, Siebel, SAP GUI and FTP.
- Developed Test Plan, Test Strategies, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Matrix and Test Summary Report.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA testing methodologies.
- Hands on Experience with end to end performance testing Framework working on On-Prem Environment and on Cloud Environment. Worked on Salesforce, Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Hands on Experience with Capacity Planning of Applications under test. Performed Capacity planning of application server and web servers along with DB Server.
- Hands on experience with Apache Tomcat and IIS Application Server for performance tuning of method level exceptions.
- Experience working in Agile Environment where CICD pipelines have been integrated with AWS and testing tools.
- Hands on Experience with Dynatrace and App Dynamics for Application performance monitoring.
- Hands on experience working with SPLUNK Log Analysis to debug APP, DB and CORE Tier Log Files.
- Created Dashboards with Splunk and written regex functions with SPLUNK.
- Hands on Experience with Load Runner Vugen for developing test scripts.
- Customized Vuser script for Parameterization, Correlation Query, Transaction point, Rendezvous point and set up the run time settings.
- Good exposure in creating Test Scripts, Test Plans and coordinating with development team to fix Bugs.
- Flexible with work Environments, having Good communication and Presentation Skills
Load Runner, ALM, Test Director, J: Meter, Bugzilla, JIRA, IBM clear quest, Windows Mobile, Visual basic and script, HTML, XML, Asp, .Net, Ms- office package, Windows 2000/7, Ubuntu Unix, T-SQL, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle, TOAD.
Frameworks: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Unix, Linux.
Operating Systems: Windows server 2003,2007 XP, Vista 2000.
Testing Tools: Load Runner, JMeter, Visual Studio
APM Tools: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Perf Mon.
Confidential, Clinton, New Jersey
Performance Test Engineer/Lead
- Experience with Scalability, Load, Baseline, Stress and Endurance Testing.
- Hands on experience with LoadRunner for developing performance test scripts using Web http/html and ajax truclient protocol.
- Hands on Experience with JMeter for developing test scripts. Experience using bean shell processors.
- Experience using blaze-meter for developing testing scripts using .jmx files and enhancing them later via JMeter.
- Hands on experience with Dynatrace for performance monitoring using Pure-paths and dash lets capturing the server side and client-side performance metrics.
- Hands on experience with testing micro-services through Devops pipelines on AWS cloud.
- Good understanding of docker and Kubernetes for cloud performance testing.
- Experience with cloud watch working on AWS cloud.
- Experience with DynamoDB on AWS cloud.
- Experience using Splunk Log Analysis for identifying bottlenecks in Core and Web Tier Log Files.
- Experience writing regex queries using Splunk Log Analysis.
- Hands on Experience with Vugen for developing Test Scripts using various protocols like HTTP, Web- Services and Ajax Truclient.
- Co-ordinated with the development team for method level performance bottlenecks.
- Co-ordinated with the database team for fixing database related performance issues.
- Experience with J-profiler for debugging performance bottlenecks.
Environment: LoadRunner/ Performance Center12.60, JMeter 5.2.1, Unix, Dynatrace, Toad, Oracle 11G, Dynamo DB, CloudWatch, QC/ALM., C, J- Profiler, HTTP Watch, JIRA, Splunk.
Confidential, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
- Configured Performance Test Environment in Azure cloud using Windows PowerShell scripts and installing all necessary components on IIS Application server.
- Experience developing performance test scripts with Claims, Policy and Billing modules. Created performance testing artifacts like Performance test Strategy document, Performance test Plan and Script design document.
- Experience working on LoadRunner and Microsoft visual Studio for Web performance testing of Ui and Service component.
- Hands on experience with JMeter developing test scripts and executing them in Non Gui mode.
- Used Http watch for recording the response times of various transactions and reporting it to development team.
- Hands on Experience on APP Dynamics for Monitoring Web Applications under test.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft test manager to create test cases and organize them into test plans and suites.
- Facilitate testing discussions and planning sessions with test leads from the other tracks of the project, i.e. Customer Experience Management, Communication Services, Release Management tracks, Automation Testing, to ensure optimal coverage of performance testing.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 12.0, LoadRunner/ Performance Center, Unix, Web Load, WebSphere, WebLogic, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft Visual Studio, C, C++, ANTS Profiler, HTTP Watch, Subversion, Team Tracker, Team City, Team Foundation Server.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Coordinated with business team to get the performance requirements for the Load Testing, Stress Testing and Capacity Planning.
- Developed Performance Test plan and Test Case Design Document with the input from developers and functional testers.
- Created automation test scripts with Unified functional testing and performed various customizations to the test script invoking various checkpoints for error handling.
- Utilized LoadRunner and Performance Center for conducting performance tests. Extensively used LoadRunner using Virtual User Generator to develop scripts and customize performance test harness Web Protocol.
- Utilized LoadRunner Controller to execute multiple scenarios.
- Used Test Results to provide summary reports, response times and monitor averages. Provided results by analyzing average response time graph, throughput and hits per second.
- Extensive familiarity with protocols like Web (HTTP/ HTML), Web services and Citrix. Parameterized scripts to emulate realistic load.
- Involved in performing load and stress test on the application and server by configuring LoadRunner to simulate hundreds of virtual users and provided key matrix to the management.
- Experience with SOASTA cloud performance testing. Setting up the cloud environment and installing all necessary components for performance testing.
Environment: LoadRunner/ Performance Center 11.00, Websphere, Shunra, Weblogic, SiteScope, Soap UI, Java, .Net, Report Server Oracle Database, Cisco F5, SSL, Windows XP, JDK, SQL, Navigator.