- Over 2 years of experience in Software QA Testing of both Mobile and Web - Based Applications using Manual Procedures and Automated Tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and formal training in Software QA.
- Developed, fixed and updated Automation tests using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Exceptional ability in creating API automation test suites (SoapUI).
- Knowledgeable in creating CI process (Jenkins).
- Experience in Database testing.
- Performed automation Cross Browser testing in Sauce Labs.
- Experience in Agile software development environment.
- Proficient in analyzing Business/System Requirement documents, writing and executing Test Cases, Test Plans, Reporting and Tracking Defects.
- Knowledge and Experience in every phase of Testing Life Cycle and Expertise in performing different types of testing like Black Box Testing, Functionality Testing, GUI Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Data Driven Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fast learner, strong team player with clear understanding and goal-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks with minimum supervision, learn quickly and adapt to changing environment.
Test Automation tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Maven, TestNG, Docker, SauceLabs, Appium
IDE: InteliJ IDEA, Android Studio
Platforms: Windows, MacOS
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android OS
Virtualization: VMware Player
Bug Tracking: Jira, Bugzilla
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, MSIE, Safari, Opera
API tools: SoapUI, Postman
CI tools: Jenkins
Confidential, Minnesota, Minneapolis
Web/Mobile Software Tester - remote position
- Created Web Automation framework (POM, TestNG, Maven, Selenium, Appium) using Java.
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Executed Selenium Grid automation tests in Docker containers.
- Cross-browser testing (Sauce Labs).
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking.
- Participated in daily standup meetings, created reports as needed by the QA lead.
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defects. Retested application after code release.
- Worked in conjunction with manual testers to convert manual test cases to automation.
- Performed Regression Testing at various phases of development life cycle for impacted existing functionality.
- Worked closely with other team members to create Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Positive, Negative, Regression Testing.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Summary Report (TSR).
- Worked with team for requirement analysis, test strategy and test plan creation.
System Administrator Level
- Administered and deployed workstations using Windows 7/10, four logical server platforms (Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2016), oversaw the reparation and maintenance of computer equipment and local networks, and access control systems (ACS).
- Oversaw the reparation and maintenance of computer equipment and local networks.
- Optimized existing IT-structure; maintain and apply server Operating System patches and upgrades, including virtualized environments; configure and add new services as necessary.
System Administrator Level
- Managed and maintained business computer equipment, computer networks, and software; maintain server and application virtualization technologies.
- Installed and deployed 2 new physical servers and at least 6 virtual servers on Hyper-V.
- Repaired and recovered data from hardware or software failures.
Junior System Administrator
- Served all computer equipment in the store, two servers and all local area network, as well as special accounting software and cash equipment.
- Configured remote terminals and provided controlled access to departmental employees in specialized programs for sale when installing a server based on Windows Server 2003 with Active Directory.
It Support Technician
- Documented all issues and service requests, including categorization and prioritization into an incident management tool.
- Informed customers and interested parties about the progress of requests for support.
- Performed password resets and provided remote access/VPN support.