- 3 + years QA experience testing Web and Mobile (Android/iOS) software applications
- Understanding of QA Methodologies, SDLC, Continues Integration, Agile/Waterfall environments
- Experienced in bug tracking systems (Jira/Bugzilla) and test case management tools (TestRail)
- Skilled in creating test cases, test plans, test metrics and another test documentation
- Ability to isolate software bugs and deliver concise bug reports to developers
- Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot
- High interpersonal and multitasking skills.
Project Management and Bug Tracking Tools: Jira | TestRail | Bugzilla
Mobile: Android | iOS
Platforms: Windows | MacOS | iOS, Android | Unix / Linux
Tools: Android Studio | ADB | XCode | TestFlight | Unix shell
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Created, maintained and executed manual tests and regression scenarios for multiple Web and Mobile applications under test.
- Ran acceptance tests on release candidate software, guided by existing test plans.
- Tested applications on POS (Point of Sale) devices, e-comm / retail websites.
- Debugged iOS and Android apps with XCode, Android Studio, ADB and UI Automator viewer.
- Documented software defects and filed detailed bug reports.
- Worked closely with development engineers to verify fixes.
- Reviewed specifications and test plans, identifying gaps in coverage and supplementing with new test cases.
- Worked with PM on suggesting various ideas on user interface.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Performed functional, GUI, UI, compatibility, sanity, regression and smoke testing for every modification in the application and new builds.
- Prepared daily summary reports for a completed test run and bugs found for management.
- Coordinated with developers, project managers and system analysts finding resolutions on multiple issues.
- Designed test cases for manual verification of GUI functionality of the application.
- Prepared and executed test cases based on business requirements.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases also involved in weekly status and task review meeting.