- Over 5+ years of professional experience in Informational Technology (IT) with emphasis in Quality Assurance (QA) and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Manhattan Order Management System and validate customer inventory
- Extended experience in system testing, integration testing, UAT testing, Performance testing, functionality testing, and regression testing.
- Experienced with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL, WSDL technologies.
- Good understand of Airline Ticket System and involved in UFT and unit testing.
- Experienced in working with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Testing.
- Experience in Mobile application testing in agile environment (Mobile/Tablets/ Mobile Simulator).
- Experience with Mobile application testing - iPhone, Android, Blackberry and feature phones using Simulator "Device anywhere" "Perfecto".
- Expert knowledge of FULL Trade Life cycle of Stock brokerage firm
- Understanding of complete Front office, Middle office, Back office, settlements and investment support Trade Flow to create business flow Use Cases.
- Experience in Credit card processing while performing different checkouts on webstore
Jira, ALM, SoapUI, XML, API, Android, iOS, Postman, ETL, Informatica, ALM/Quality Center, .NetSQL Server 2005, SSIS/ SSRS (Data Warehousing tools), MySQL, Microsoft Windows, UNIXAS400, Mainframe, DB2I front end tool, COBOL, JCL, DB2, Documentation Tools: MS Office
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio
Sr QA Engineer
- Worked in an Agile scrum environment with lot of interaction between Business, Development and testing team
- Effectively coordinated manual QA activities by managing Test Plans, Test Strategies and Test Procedures.
- Created test plans, test cases and executed tests on newly added components to a web application.
- Collected and analyzed logs for the debugging purposes using adb commands (Android).
- Experience in the Designing and Execution of the test scenarios and test cases for the Mobile Apps.
- Performed functional testing of individual modules of the Application on iOS, Android application on iPhone, iPad and Android
- Performed Usability testing for Popsy Interactive app on iPad/iPhone and Android.
- Performed testing of mobile applications as well as web applications on smartphone's and handheld devices.
- Validated the Web Services (SOAP UI) both Request and Respond Messages.
- Developed Web services scripts for a Web Service call sing SOAP UI
- Tested Mobile app's behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls
- Initiated meetings with client regularly to discuss about defects and prioritize them.
- Informed Senior Management of Risks / Issues discovered while testing.
- Performed Manual tests on various browsers
- Facilitated Defect Triage meeting. Informed Senior Management of Risks / Issues discovered while testing.
- Performed Database testing using SQL Queries to ensure data integrity between the front-end application and the database.
- Working with production support team to ensure the quality of the delivery.
- Performed Requirement analysis and review test scenarios by coordinating with Developers and business Analyst.
- Managed defect life cycle using Jira.
- Reporting the Coverage status of test performed on the daily/weekly basis
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Involved in complete software testing lifecycle (Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test Cases and Scripts Development, Test Execution, Test Reporting, Test Result Analysis, Defect tracking, Test Closure).
- Analyzed business requirement documents, functional requirement documents, Use cases, Use case diagrams.
- Documented test plan, including test strategies, test cases and schedules in ALM/Quality Center.
- Responsible for Testing Web Services requests using SOAPUI
- Performed GUI Testing on web and mobile applications.
- Used data driven testing features to provide data values to the variables in a script.
- Performed manual testing and automation testing of the web application.
- Wrote extensive scripts to perform smoke tests for verification of weekly builds.
- Performed Web services testing between and third party applications using SOAP UI.
- Automation testing Using SOAP UI for Smoke testing before applying the release in Production.
- Involved in API testing with both SOAP and RESTful web.
- Performed various types of testing like Smoke testing, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, Data driven testing, usability testing.
- Tested a variety of Mobile apps - Native, Web-based and Hybrid apps in various testing environments - Emulators, Actual Devices.
- Performed testing of news website and mobile application on iPhone and Android devices
- Performed compatibility testing, interruption testing, and network testing for stability of mobile app.
- Used TOAD for writing SQL queries for validating, retrieving and comparing the data.
- Designed and developed SQL queries to test back end.
- Performed cross-browser testing to verify if the application provides accurate information in different (IE, Firefox, Safari) browsers
- Maintained ALM/Quality Center defect-tracking tool, including submitting and assigning defects to the application developers along with the release of defect aging reports.
- Verified Tracked and Reported defects and classified based on Severity and Priority.
- Collected and analyzed test metrics and subsequently submitted reports to track the status and progress of the testing effort.
- Interacted with the Project Manger to provide estimates for different phases in the projects and also interacted with the client team to convey the progress
Environment: QTP, SOAP, Oracle, Quality Center, Mozilla, IE, Windows 7/XP, PVCS, Citrix, C#.Net, MS-Office, Java, J2EE, Servlet, ASP, Linux XML, MS-Project, Web sphere, Web Logic, VB script, TOAD
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Participate in Scrum activities like daily standups, sprint grooming, sprint planning and sprint retrospective.
- Responsible for coordinating the manual end-to-end, backend and UAT testing efforts for new release testing in ALM/quality center.
- Documented and tracked test scripts, test results, test analysis, and reported the defects using ALM/Quality Center and assisted the higher levels of management in analysis of risks and issues in project releases.
- Create Test scenarios, Test Plans and Test cases.
- Prepared the Test Status Reports on daily and weekly basis.
- Performed different tests like Function, System, Regression and backend Database testing.
- Maintained good communication with the Onsite and Offshore team members.
- Run the SQL queries to fetch test data and backend (database) testing to validate the data using TOAD tool
- Maintaining Traceability Matrix between the functional requirements and the test scripts developed, application theories, and new concepts.
- Report the defects to development team and re-verify the defects when it's fixed, also need to update the status in HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Performed Test Case Review, Execution and walk troughs.
- Interacted with the business users, prepared test plans, including testing overview, testing approach, testing strategy, roles, and responsibilities and Monitoring and reporting the performance and effectiveness of QA Activities, writing and reviewing and closing defects
QA Test Engineer
Confidential - New Albany, OH
- Work in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment in order to change the requirements and features set.
- Interacted with the Business Users and BA to determine and review BRDs, SRSs, and FRDs.
- Created Detailed Test Plan, Test Approach, Test Strategy documents based on the information gathered through business requirements and design/application walkthroughs.
- Created and maintained detailed test cases to perform various types of testing in Test Plan module of ALM/Quality Center.
- Used Test Lab module of ALM/Quality Center to perform test execution activities by creating various test sets.
- Hands on Experience on POS functionalities such as Sale, Returns, EMV, Coupons, Promotions, and Discounts etc. Experienced in ATG, Commerce, POS, ATM Credit Debit e-commerce mPOS, OMS, order management system, WMS, warehouse management system, cart Merchandizing PCI EMV PINPAD Supply Chain Logistics SEO
- Extensively worked on Infor & Micros, NCR Aloha equipment Points of Sales (POS), Pinpad testing, Self-Check outs. Involved testing in Mobile POS functionalities of Price override, Employee discount, Amount discount, Percentage discount, Returns, Transaction History Involved Testing the Promotions, Deals, Door busters in XStore, MPOS and validating the promotions with other deals and discounts
- Created Test data for Coupons, Offers and Promotions in ACE and IBM sterling systems.
- Performed Sanity, Ad- Hoc, Functional and Regression testing on POS system throughout the project cycle.
- Worked on various CICS screens to perform testing in the effective way
- Performed Back End Testing for added features and updates in AS400 using SQL Queries.
- Performed rigorous manual testing such Functional Testing, Smoke testing, Integration testing, UAT Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing, End to End Testing and System Testing