- Over 6 years professional experience in Information Technology with vast experience in both automated and manual software testing.
- Hands - on experience as Selenium QA analyst in executing web-based applications and client server applications on different platforms.
- Experienced in converting coded UI test scripts to Selenium.
- Solid core Java programming experience.
- Experienced in developing test plans, test cases and test reports based on the Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Excellent skills in analyzing and reporting bugs, interaction with team members in fixing errors.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Extensively experienced in black box, functional, positive testing, negative, integration, regression, sanity/smoke, and backend testing and UAT in multi-tier web applications.
- Experienced in reporting bugs using JIRA.
- Experienced in creating SQL queries for backend testing.
- Expertise in implementing cross browser and cross platform web testing with cloud services SauceLabs and BrowserStack.
- Experience in the development of Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid automation frameworks in Selenium
- Experienced in creating automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, and TestNG in Java.
- Experienced in developing and implementing Page Object Model framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- Good knowledge in developing BDD scrips with Cucumber.
- Good exposure of mobile automation and manual testing on iOS and Android OS platforms using Appium.
- Good knowledge in Jenkins with Maven and GitHub.
- Experienced in Web Services testing using Postman and RestAssured for Rest API.
- Experienced in doing performance testing using JMeter.
- Able to work independently and with other QA Analysts on projects.
- Able to meet deadlines in fast paced, dynamic team environment and have taken the initiative to learn job-related skills on my own.
- Good team player and ability to work independently along with strong problem solving, learning and communication skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Postman, RestAssured, Cucumber, Zephyr
Languages: HTML, CSS, Java, XML
Test Framework: JUnit, TestNG
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Mac, Windows, UNIX, Linux
Cloud Testing: BrowserStack, SauceLabs
Source Version Control Tools: Git/GitHub
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, HP ALM
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Other Tools: Eclipse, InteliJ, Maven
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
QA Automation Engineer
- Responsible for writing test cases based on the requirements document.
- Involved in attending sprint planning and grooming meetings to get details of functionalities planned for implementation as part of agile environment.
- Analyzed functional requirements and documented the user specifications and business rules.
- Involved in functional testing, black- box testing, grey- box testing, negative testing, compatibility testing, and recovery testing.
- Involved in designing and implementing hybrid automation framework using Page Object Model design pattern with Java.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach with Cucumber.
- Involved in test case execution using TestNG and Maven and Integrating it in Jenkins.
- Involved in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber.
- Identifying feasible non-functional test cases for Performance testing.
- Worked on JIRA to trace the requirements, wrote the test cases in the test plan and tracked defects.
- Involved in RESTFul Web Services testing using Postman and RestAssured.
- Performed back-end testing by writing SQL queries.
- Performed cross browser testing and multi-platform testing by creating various environments in BrowserStack.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Git/ GitHub, RestAssured, Agile, Postman, JIRA, Oracle, SQL Server, Java, HTML, XML, UNIX, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, BrowserStack.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Used JIRA as bug/defect tracking tool and participated in defect resolution to analyze the defects.
- Developed and implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Involved in executing test scripts on different browsers and platforms for checking compatibility using SauceLabs.
- Used Maven to help manage project's build, report and documentation across the network.
- Automated GUI, Functional and Regression testing by using Selenium and TestNG.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data.
- Involved on Cucumber testing and defined the test scenarios and created test cases.
- Created automated script for REST-API testing using Rest Assured framework.
- Created manual test cases, reviewed with different stakeholders to validate the functionality.
- Worked with user acceptance testing in the final phase of software development process to check the functionality of the software.
Environment: JIRA, JMeter, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins, TestNG, GitHub, Agile Methodology, Oracle, SQL Server, Selenium WebDriver, SauceLabs, Java, HTML, XML, UNIX, RestAssured, Postman, JSON
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Designed and developed test cases for manual testing.
- Analyzed the requirements and come up with all possible scenarios to develop test cases.
- Communicated with business analysts to get clarification on questions related to functionalities.
- Updated management on testing results, activities and planning using Quality Center/ALM.
- Developed SQL queries to communicate with Oracle DB to perform database validations.
- Worked on Keyword Driven framework and created the test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and JUnit testing framework.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, JUnit, Quality Center/ALM, Java, SQL, Oracle, HTML, C++, XML