- About 7 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Automation Testing including Web UI, APIs and Mobile Applications.
- Extensive experience in STLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Good Experience in creating test suites using Selenium WebDriver, Grid, Java, Junit & Maven.
- Implemented Page objects, data driven, keyword driven and hybrid automation frameworks using selenium WebDriver, Java and Junit.
- Experience in TestNG framework implementation with Maven as Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Experience in defining automation strategy, solutions by short term and long terms.
- Expertise in Unit testing, Systems/Integration, End to End, Functional, Regression, and UAT test phases of Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Experience in validating REST API using SOAP UI and PostMan.
- Proficient in analyzing the architecture/system, defining overall QA approach, Test strategy, Schedule; Cost estimation, resource planning and preparing Invoice.
- Have been fully involved in RCA (Root cause analysis) and Defect management including defect creation, tracking and reporting using Quality Center.
- Successfully delivered projects on Investments, Insurance P&C, Life & Annuities products.
- Very good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about quality, highly motivated, collaborative, and quick learner.
- Explored data science concepts & tools.
Automation Tools: Selenium, SOAP UI, Perfecto, Selenium, Test NG, Maven, Jenkin, Cucumber, GIT, BitBucket, Bamboo, Combinatorial Test Design (CTD).
Technologies: Web UI, Mainframe, APIs, Mobile.
Testing Types: End to End, Functional, Regression, Integration, Accessibility.
Test Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid Agile.
Programming Languages: Java, Python, VB Script, SQL.
Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center, Jira.
Domain: Insurance Property & Casualty, Life, Annuities
Data Science Tools Exposed: IBM Watson studio, Jupiter Notebook
Automation Test Specialist/Test Lead
- Perform testing in agile methodology.
- Manage project throughout project life cycle(SDLC).
- Experience in developing Keyword - Driven & Hybrid Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, and Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
- Experience using Web-debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Experience in making Data Driven and MVC Framework to maintain Test Suites.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Perform cross browser and cross platform automation infrastructure setup.
- Manage complex programs, portfolio of projects through planning, design, exectuion and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques & confirming to agreed process standards.
- Deliver thorough QA testing reports that determined product quality and release readiness.
- Escalate all risks and issues to test manager and keeping track of them till closure
- Responsible for quality/testing approval sign-off prior to deployment to Production.
- Handled multiple projects with team size of 20 manual and automation resources.
- Mentors members of the team to be more effective in writing scripts and implementing techniques.
- Experience designing, building and deploying test automation frameworks and technologies.
- Proficient in Knowledge of related business area to be tested e.g. registration, enrollment, claims, etc.
- Established program objectives; developed requirements, planed schedules and estimated cost.
- Communication Management - Created performance and status reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Risk & Issue Management - Developed and managed project risk and issue management plans. Analyzed risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on project delivery.
- Coordinating with other team members and ensure quality of deliverables produced on time.
- Performed technical feasibility/proof of concept for identification of automation candidate.
- Involved in automation framework design, development and maintenance.
- Performed automation design review, code review, code debugging, script execution.
Automation Test Engineer
- Understanding the business requirement and functional specification document.
- Prepared and reviewed of master test design document.
- Involved in preparation of test scenarios, test cases and test data.
- Coordinated with team members, the new team members and helping them to come up the curve and contribute towards the project’s success and quality.
- Implemented CTD and reduce the Regression suite to 70% with the same test coverage.
- Conducted automation feasibility analysis.
- Developed automation test planning and test strategy documents.
- Developed automation estimations along with ROI calculations.
- Conducted automation code review/debugging/trouble shooting/script execution.
- Attended team meetings, defect triage calls, and project issues meetings.
- Involved in executing critical modules for the application and defect management.
- Conducted script demo and report presentations.