- Seasoned software testing professional with more than 9 years of intense experience in Information Technology, Continuous Improvement, Transformation, and Program Management in payroll, utility and Information Services Industries.
- Results - focused leader as well as team member with strong experience on Transformation Projects specializing in driving operations growth, building solid teams, creating strategic initiatives.
- Have exposure and have worked on complex projects in North America, Asia.
- Passionate about leading exponential changes and have an innate ability to solving complex problems in a sustainable and innovative manner.
- Extensive experience on various testing kinds such as System testing, ETL testing, Database testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, Functional and End to End system testing with Agile methodology.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Domain knowledge and hands-on experience of working on telecom, payroll and energy sectors
- Extensive knowledge and experience on Waterfall, Agile and CI/CD Testing methodologies
- Successfully Led a team for a complex project with extensive technology background and leadership skills.
- Hands-on experience on using Selenium for Web application testing.
- Have knowledge on Git, Jenkins and Docker from testing perspective.
- Hands-on experience on HP ALM, TDP test management tools
- Knowledge on defect tracking tools like HP QC, TDP, JIRA, Maestro
- Worked on API testing tools like Postman, SOAP UI
- Extensively used SQL for backend data verification
- Hands on experience on CRM/Salesforce.
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
Sr Test Engineer
- Part of End to End testing team working on ERP tool (GLOVIA) application running in production environment and validate ongoing orders in backend on a continual basis.
- Subject matter expert for complete GLOVIA application & its associated processes and a focal point to handle related issues raised by other stakeholders or customers.
- Working in a cross-functional team comprising internal and external resources located onshore and offshore.
- Tracking quality assurance metrics such as defects, Reports.
Confidential, Maryland Heights, MO
Sr QA Billing Analyst
- Part of Billing Assurance team working on ICOMS application running in production environment and validate ongoing billing changes in backend.
- Senior subject matter expert for ICOMS application & its associated processes and a focal point to handle related issues raised by other stakeholders.
- Act on exception report by writing queries in database to ensure proper billing amount charged as per the services signed up by the customer
- Worked in a cross-functional team comprising internal and external resources located onshore and offshore.
- Created documentation on business processes and resolution to support internal audit exercises addressing billing practices.
- Worked on tracking quality assurance metrics such as defects, Reports.
Confidential, Chesterfield, MO
Senior Software Test Engineer
- Part of Confidential TIS business group responsible for delivering testing services across various Confidential proprietary applications like CRM,OMS, Product catalogue as well as few existing legacy applications.
- Worked on major telecom accounts like AT&T, Comcast.
- Participated in HLD discussions with customers and internal project teams pertaining to new business needs and ensure alignment with its translated functionality requirements
- Reviewed functional, integration, regression and end-to-end test cases to ensure that business functionality requirements are met in the new versions.
- Successfully executed manual and automated test scripts to validate the correct operation of applications and ensured 100% test coverage with zero defect.
- Used Selenium and built automation framework for testing CRM Module.
- Solely responsible for handling defect lifecycle management and ensured quality delivery by verifying that defects are closed with proper resolution by the developer and other project groups.
- Performed ongoing data & relevant field validations on the backend to ensure its suitability
- Executed API validation using appropriate tools and thereafter verify the results recorded in xml file format
- Key Personnel in providing support for production issues that require thorough understanding of application working logic and thus efficiently resolved issues at runtime.
- Played an instrumental role in handling Production/Testing emergency calls for defect/issue resolution
- Excellent in writing SQL Joint Statements needed for testing scenarios related to data manipulation
- Responsible for handling HVD (Hosted Virtual Desktop) issues and handle additional client access requirements on HVD.
- Reporting to management about the test case executions and defect fix status on a regular basis
Senior System Engineer
- Involved in performing the testing to ensure effective integration and flawless data flow between Smart Meter and Energy IP modules - Confidential products
- Testing performed was also to check whether EIP is performing all the application functionalities properly and finally sending the data in appropriate format to utility module.
Senior Test Engineer
- Entire CompLink Product along with BasePay, STI, Offline Processes and Reports were implemented for all associates, employed by my organization.
- Prepared test scenarios based on the requirements received from business Team.
- Wrote effective test cases and relevant test scripts based on detailed study done on the requirements and configuration, which were then sent to client for approval.
- Test cases are then executed to ensure delivery of quality product, identified defects are then sent to the developer for fix and revalidated/retested post fix.
- Have efficiently handled defect lifecycle and used HPQC quality center for defect management purposes
- Compiled Execution Summary Report using QC and timely reporting of daily status to Onsite Project Manager aiding project status tracking