- Seeking an opportunity as a certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Over 10 years of professional work experience in the Information Technology field and 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Leadership skills, problem - solver, self-starter, and project ownership.
- Self-starter, team player, proactive, quick learner, self-motivated, passionate, and ability to work independently.
- Hands-on experience of Scrum Ceremonies, Sprint Planning, backlog grooming, Reviews, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand-ups.
- 2+ years of Scrum Master experience and performed within self-organized team.
- Proven ability to motivate, organize, lead and coach Scrum teams, managing complex projects while delivering on time, under budget and above expectations.
- Ability to remove impediments for team and protect them from external distractions.
- Understanding of preparing reports and other documents.
- Experienced Team Lead and have managed 4-5 people of team, worked with multiple scrum teams to accomplish business value throughout a project.
- Excellent ability to develop relationships with teams, customers and other key players.
- Ability to communicate clear and effectively, including written \ verbal communication skills.
- Dealt with team issues and handled technical challenges.
- Solid understanding of implementation and Improvement of agile Scrum best practices as needed.
- Solid understanding of backlog refinement\grooming, burndown chart, velocity and task definition.
- Understanding of Facilitate, Self-starter, and highly motivated for success
- Ability to established cross-functional teams and Coach so that Scrum framework practiced.
- Skilled in ensuring that each team member is committed, engaged, and focus to get the tasks done.
- Maintained and managed the project board and Support the Backlog Activity.
- Established communication channel and agile approach for the Scrum team (dev, Product owner, stakeholders).
- Ability to understand user experience and working knowledge with consumers.
- Ability and commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
Scrum (2+ yrs), Agile (8+ yrs), JIRA (6+ yrs), Scrum Meetings (2+ yrs), Communication Skills (4+ yrs), Team building (4+ yrs), Team Player (8+ yrs), Team Leader (4+ yrs), Collaboration (4+ yrs), project management (4+ years), Conflict Resolution (2+ yrs), Budgeting (Less than 1 yrs), Continuous Integration-CI (5 yrs), Testing (10 yrs), Technical Support (4+ yrs), Customer Service (4+ yrs), Microsoft Office (4+ yrs), Confluence (2+ yrs), Team (4+ yrs), MS Visio (1+ yrs), Swimlane Charts (1+ yrs), TestCases (10 yrs), TestPlan (8+ yrs), Business Requirements (4+ yrs), SaaS (6+ yrs), CRM (5+ yrs), Mobile App (4+ yrs).
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Managed the project, created project status reports and shared with management and concerned teams.
- Tested eCommerce application using User Acceptance Testing technique, participated in software requirements meeting, design meetings, prepared test cases and test plan, updated matrix, internal documents in Confluence and Quid, and shared within teams through Dropbox.
Tools: Radar, Quid, Dropbox, Confluence, iCloud, iMac, Handheld device and simulator, and MS Office.
Scrum Lead /QA Manager
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Conducted Scrum ceremonies and removed impediments for dev team.
- Managed 4-5 people of QA team, handled the QA projects from start to end.
- Participated in business requirements analysis meeting, design, technical specification, and performed exploratory testing.
- Update management on regular basis.
- Established the Release Management process, Release Testing, and Production Stable Monitoring.
- Responsible for Triage bugs for release, also logged issues as found during testing.
- Managed test Projects, built QA team, and led efforts to create testing process from scratch.
- Provided hand on support in building Automation frameworks.
Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Java, Maven, Postman, TestLodge, Jira, Google drive, MS office, Onedrive, and Calendar, Slack, Skye, Bluejeans, and github/Sourcetree.
Project Mgmt /Agile Coach
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings\ daily ceremonies and shared weekly test reports.
- Executed Integration testing using Regression, functional and acceptance techniques.
- Managed the test project for start to end, created status reports, triage bugs, and daily meetings.
- Played key roles of Scrum lead and project management.
- Led Daily Scrum Ceremonies and Kanban.
- Responsible for Automation and Manual testing Windows and Linux client testing, SQL and Shell scripts.
Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Java, Jira, TestLink, TestRail. MS Onedrive, MS office and Calendar, Confluence, Windows, Linux, server, Oracle, SQL, and WebInspect/ Nessus
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Worked closely with dev team to understand API business requirements and testing scenarios on new features.
- Participated in daily status meetings and weekly bug Triage meeting for upcoming releases.
- Executed test cases using iOS devices iPad, iPod, iPhone, and web application using API Proxy, and Json modification tools.
Tools: JIRA, TestRail, GitHub, Jenkins, Confluence, Handheld device and simulator, BaseCamp, Crashlytic, MS Office and Calendar, Slack, Bluejeans, and github/Sourcetree.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Executed testcases for iOS iTunes native and web applications using the iOS devices, Confidential TV, Android Tablets, Google notebook, and Desktop computers iMac and Windows, used accessibility testing, functional testing, black box testing, localization testing, and Ad-hoc testing techniques while supporting the various iOS versions.
Tools: Radar, Quid, Dropbox, Confluence, iCloud, iMac, Handheld device and simulator, and MS Office and Calendar.
Team Lead/Project Management
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Led efforts in integration projects, in testing, and providing status to customers.
- Reviewed test plans and test cases based on business requirements offered feedback.
- Created Project status reports and shared with Management teams.
- Managed Integration Technician team and hiring and new employees.
- Created internal and external documents and manage bug fix cycle.
- Provided Tier-2 Technical support to the Customer Support team, troubleshoot integrations issue by Tier 1 tickets and escalated these issues to Development team as required.
Tools : JIRA, Fogbugs, MS Office, MS Drive, Calendar, GoogleDrive/Gmail, ZenDesk, DMS, RnR, ADP, WebEx, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE, Windows, CRM, SQL, Toad, Oracle, and HTML custom notification.