Desire a challenging position to utilize my software engineering experience (software design/development/test automation) and technical management skills with special interest in the areas of IT/ Telecom/Machine Learning /Data Analytics/Data Engineering/Big Data/Cloud Computing systems
- Effective professional experience in Telecom/IT/Networking focused on Amazon Web Services, DevOps and Linux Administration including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD pipeline) using Jenkins
- Experienced in setting up the enterprise infrastructure on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) cloud
- Experienced in AWS Cloud Computing services, such as EC2, S3, Lambda, Docker Containers, Rest APIs, Kubernetes, Dynamo DB, EBS, VPC, ELB , Route53, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Cloud Trail, IAM, Cloud Front, and EMR
- Implemented Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud ( VPCs ), and security groups
- Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & security groups, defining roles and group policies
- Created alarms and trigger points in Cloud Watch based on the thresholds and monitored the server's performance, CPU Utilization and disk usage
- Experienced in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the versions across the environments using SCM tools like Git and Subversion (SVN) on Linux/UNIX platforms
- Proficient with Python, Java, Visual Basic , Visual Studio, C, C++, Perl , Shell , JSON , YAML scripting languages.
- Experienced with Databases Like DynamoDB , MySQL and Oracle SQL
- Highly skilled technical and business professional with over 23 years combined experience in many facets of Telecommunication, Wireless, Broadband, Cloud, and IT industry
- Experience includes proven achievements in technical leadership, team - building skills, and Vendor/ External Resource Management, Onshore/Offshore teams management
- Highly skilled in “Software Development Life Cycle” (SDLC) from concept to implementation, using both “Waterfall” and “Agile” methodologies
- Major strength and experience in Business Orientation, Industry Knowledge , process design, process implementation, project planning, risk analysis, and customer engagement
- Understand customer needs and map business requirements to product user stories, functional requirements and design / engineering specifications to generate Product Requirement Document (PRD)
- Worked closely with the engineering teams and project management office to determine the best technical implementation process and suitable schedule for the software releases using Agile Methodology & Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Responsible for the prioritization, software quality, communication, and user acceptance of the final features and functions for the software delivery
- Worked closely with IST, End To End, UAT, and Production Verification Test (PVT) Teams
Operating Systems: Linux / Windows / UNIX / Mac
Amazon Cloud Platform: Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, ELB, EMR, Auto scaling, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Filesystem, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route 53, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, IAM, SNS , OpenStack.
Application Servers: Web Logic Application Server, JBOSS, WebSphere
Build Automation Tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins
Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Cisco Routers/Switches, WAN, LAN, VPC
Software Development: Perl, Java, Scala, Python, Anaconda, Scikit-learn, NumPy, Matplotlib, NLTK, Machine Learning Models / Algorithms, Java, Bourne, Korn, and Bash Shell scripting, VB, C, C++, YAML format, JSON format.
Database Technologies: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB
Test Automation Tools: Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium, UFT, QTP, FitNesse, Load Runner, JMeter
Confidential, Plano, TXTest Lead
- Working with Automation Platforms Development team in a DevSecOps initiative for Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
- Responsibilities include development of test automation using Java, Selenium, Cucumber Framework, reviewing the User Stories in Gherkin Language, providing feedback to the systems engineering teams, executing test automation on daily basis using Jenkins, maintaining automation code library in code cloud using Git, supporting onshore and offshore QA / Test Automation /
- Performance test teams, participating in daily stand up calls, user stories / backlog grooming and estimation meetings, attending retrospective meetings, and reporting status to leadership in management meetings.
- Review Code for Junit, Karma, Jasmine and Selenium tests and provide feedback to development team.
AWS Solutions Architect
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
- Created, configured, monitored, governed and implemented new software/hardware systems, platforms, and architecture including Network Technology Insertion using Amazon Virtual Private Cloud ( VPC ), Security Groups, Network Access Control List (NACL), Elastic Compute Cloud ( EC2 instances), Elastic Block Store ( EBS ), Simple Storage Service ( S3 ), Elastic Load Balancer ( ELB ), RDS MySQL, Subnets, Snapshots, Auto - Scaling groups, Route 53 DNS, Elastic File System ( EFS ), Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Trusted Advisor and Audit Trail reports . Also performed DevOps work using AWS Code Deploy and Code Build services
- Assigned Roles and Policies to Users, Security Groups by using Identity and Access Management ( IAM ) and performed tasks related to SaaS using AWS Lambda functions
- Responsibility includes Python scripts writing, Quality Assurance Certification and Test Automation.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Actively pursued quick resolution/fixes/patches for the problems found during installation both in the test and live production environments.
- Made determination on acceptance/rejection of the new software builds/hot fixes/patches and Quality Audit.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis of the defects and production issues.
- Reported status of applications and systems testing to senior management.
- Managed onshore and offshore teams and external resources to accomplish testing goals.
- Prioritize fixes that will go in production.
Principal Member of Technical Staff
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed testing teams as Test Manager and Test Lead.
- Managed life cycle of multiple projects from broadband applications (ADSL Loop Qualification System - LQS, GPON, BPON, SDN, Service Order Entry Gateway - SOEG, Broadband Outage Notification System - BONS / BISONS, Broad Band Network Management System called Light Speed - BBNMS LS, IPTV - UVERSE, Network Reporting System - NRS, Service Assurance Application - BBCATS, Bandwidth Control System - BCS, HALO, Test Automation, and Performance Engineering).
- Supported the Service Provisioning, Service Activation, and Network Management Layers of the OSS System.
- Lead and managed the above projects and trained the professional test engineers to carry-out the verification and validation functions based on IT Unified Process (ITUP)
- Made efforts to improve the overall Software Testing Process, Quality Audit Process by ensuring adequate representation in Confidential & Confidential Best Practices Team & Software Engineering Process Management Group using six sigma/LEAN
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Lead the center-wide automation and performance testing efforts.
- Interfaced with test tool vendors to find optimal testing solutions and products.
- Enhanced regression test coverage and automated regression suites using automation tools such as Quick Test Professional, Win Runner, and FitNesse.
- Created test automation suites in HP Quality Center / Test Director
- Directed test teams to do performance/load stress tests using HP Load Runner, VuGen Scripts
- Instructed various technical courses to engineers including Test Automation
Test Lead (Sr. Test Engineer)
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Supported and tested Wireless Location Based Product for wireless operators to comply with FCC E911 Phase II mandate (locate customer and provide location based services)
Test Lead (Sr. Member of Technical Team)
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Lead and coached a diverse team of test engineers drawn from the various platform and application teams.
- Managed GPRS services commercial launch activities.
- Reported on the test results to the Director Lab Operations and other teams
- Worked with automation lead and automation team to prioritize test automation development and to manage a library or suite of automated tests using Casabyte Automated Test Platform (ATP), RCATS, Mercury interactive WinRunner, Xrunner, Load Runner, Nethawk, Tektronics, and other tools