- Above 5 years of experience working as QA Analyst in Manual, Mobile, Data warehouse testing & Automation Testing of web based and client server applications.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and QA Methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong Experience working in Agile Environment with SCRUM Process.
- Expertise in preparing QA Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Traceability matrix, FTRS report.
- Good Exposure on Selenium automation testing using TestNG Framework
- Developed applications have been successfully tested on multiple Mobile devices like Android, IOS, Windows and BlackBerry with latest OS versions.
- Actively took part in installing/testing the builds into multiple mobile devices and coordinating/training the offshore QA team for the same.
- Expertise in performing different types of testing including Integration Testing, Functionality Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Mobile testing, GUI Testing, Adhoc Testing and UAT testing.
- Strong skills in Backend Testing (Data Integrity, Data Quality and Data Validation) using SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server.
- Have good experience working in UNIX environment and run the jobs using a scheduler tool Autosys.
- Experience in using HP ALM (Quality Center), JIRA, Bugzilla and Clear Quest for test management, defect reporting and tracking.
- Expertise in analyzing business requirements, functional/technical specs, Source to target mapping doc and perform ambiguity reviews and identify gaps in the requirements
- Expertise in Defect tracking, Root Cause Analysis and Defects reporting system.
- Experience in functional testing of both SOAP and REST Web Services using SOAP UI tool.
- Experience in testing ETL Transformations and Mappings using Informatica and creating test data for testing practices covering various scenarios.
- Experience in Metadata and Star/Snowflake Integrated schema. Analyzed Source Systems, Staging area, Fact and Dimension tables in Target D/W.
- Strong knowledge on Server, Desktop and Application Virtualization.
- Good analytical, programming, documentation, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Testing & Defect tracking Tools: QTP, HP Quality Center, Selenium Webdriver/IDE/GRID, SOAP UI, Bugzilla, Test Director, Jira, Jmeter.
Framework: Keyword, Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object (POM) Framework.
RDBMS: : Oracle 10g/8i, DB2, SQL Server 5.
Programming Languages: C, SQL, Visual Basic, VB Script, XML, HTML, CSS, Java, .Net.
Packages: MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, and Git.
Confidential - Norfolk, VA
SDET Resource/QA Analyst
- Reviewed Business Requirements Documents and Technical Specifications and Functional Specifications.
- Worked on the Agile/Scrum methodology for the analysis, design and implementation and testing of the application.
- Attended various agile meetings like Backlog refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and sprint retrospective meetings and provided information on testing perspectives.
- Prepared Test Plans for each release, written Test Cases and executed them as part of Functional Testing. Prepared Test Reports and Deliverables and submitted for version releases.
- Documentation of all Test Artifacts such as Test Plan/Test Cases/SQL Queries in Jira Tool for getting Acceptance from the Business. Worked on JIRA X-RAY module to create Test cases, Test plan, and Test run.
- Creating Jira tickets for test execution and demonstrating to business, the workflow and getting acceptance to move the work to production.
- Tested the Claims, Members, subscriber and Providers Information. Authored Test cases for EDI Transactions 837 for Provider, Member, Claim information, Procedure codes, Drug codes and Revenue codes.
- Worked on facets front-end application for the claims adjudication process and validated the back-end data for the Members, Providers, Claim information.
- Validated the NCPDP files for member information, provider information, claim information and Drug information on the front-end EDI files and back end data.
- Validated the Medicare and Medicaid data in the back end and front files, Validated the source and verification of data is extracting on to the destination.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver under Java platform utilizing industry leading design patterns and approaches
- Handling objects and dynamic objects, Classes, Methods, Parameters, Packages, constructors, inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction using index property and regular expressions.
- Participated in the team for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Extensively worked on all kind of joins and operators to fetch data from multiple tables Using SQL Queries.
- Tested and validated the database tables using SQL queries and Stored Procedures and performed Data Validation and Data Integration.
- Conducted Data integrity and Data validation test manually using SQL.
Environment: MS SQL, Office 2010, Windows 7, Jira X-ray, HTML, JAVA, Selenium Web Driver, Ultra edit, Beyond Compare, Looker, Tidal, LYNC, outlook 2013, Tableau dash boards, Tera Data.
Confidential - Stamford, CT
Senior QA Analyst
- Designed, developed and implemented MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Excellent experience in writing Selenium WebDriver Automation Scripts in Java for highly transactional Websites.
- Developed TestCases, TestScripts and executed them for RSA (Regulatory Settlement Agreement) Project
- Involved in rest API automation using HttpClient, Jackson and JSON-Simple libraries and manually testing them using browser plugin like Postman.
- Set up Jenkins, GitHub, and Maven to work together and provide a smooth continuous integration system. Used Maven as a build automation tool for JAVA projects.
- Worked on Maven for build and Git for source code repository.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Angular JS and have done a POC on web automation framework using Protractor.
- We have created parallel automation test execution using Selenium Grid and TestNG.
- Used SOAP UI for testing Web Services, inspection of WSDL files, generation of SOA envelopes, and acceleration of many other common XML tasks encountered during development of Web-Service enabled applications.
- Established and developed test scripts for load testing using JMeter.
- Used Message Exchange and Test Runner Objects in SoapUI API for Groovy Scripting.
- Wrote different Queries for purpose of Insert, Update, Delete and fetching the data in Super SQL 2008 R2.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through CSS Locators.
- Performed on Rally for application life cycle management and defect tracking under Agile Scrum.
- Worked on Cucumber Testing applications and responsible for preparing weekly status reports and validated the back-end data using SQL queries for data integrity Used Jenkins continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
Environment: JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Maven, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, SOAP UI, Rest API, Groovy Script, Ruby, Appium, MVC, Agile, Node JS, HTML, CSS, SQL.
Confidential - Hartford, CT
- Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Worked as manual and automated tester and Analyzed Business and Functional requirements of the application and worked with Business users to understand project requirements and to figure out the scope of test strategy.
- Setup and Configured the testing environment with Eclipse, JUNIT, Selenium RC server and Selenium Java client driver.
- Test Case creation using Descriptive Programming in Automation tool Quick Test Pro checked the functionality of the application.
- Created Recovery Files using Recovery Scenario Manager associated the recovery scenarios to tests to instruct QTP with specified trigger action on unexpected event.
- Used SOAPUI for WSDL Validation. Used different Assertions for validating responses.
- Extensively made use of Property Transfer and Data Driven in SOAPUI.
- Prepared and maintained various testing results for defect tracking and modification in software.
- Maintained the automation scripts for enhancements and modifications to perform regression testing.
- Participated in peer reviews of functional specification, application previews, and test plans/test cases.
- Responsible for entering, Tracking bugs in Quality Center to resolve bugs.
- Involved in verification of fixed bugs using and generated weekly quality progress reports.
Environment: Java, Junit4.7, QTP 10.0, HP quality center 10.0, SoapUI 4.0.1, Web logic server, UNIX, XML, HTML, SQL, Selenium Web Driver, Jmeter, Windows XP/Vista, Share point.
Confidential - Arlington, VA
- Involved in writing Test plans, Test cases and responsible for executing the Test Scripts.
- Attended daily stand-up meetings in Agile/ SCRUM to update the status. Attended SPRINT Planning at the start of SPRINT.
- Created automation test scripts using UFT/QTP tool and performed Interface, Functionality, And Regression Testing on new builds of the software.
- Tested the Claims, Members, and Subscriber Information. Used HP ALM for preparing the Test Plans and manual Test scripts.
- Backend Testing of the Data Base by writing SQL queries and PL/SQL scripts to test the integrity of the application and Oracle databases.
- Performed backend testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with frontend values.
- Produced reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, and data, logging and tracking.
Environment: HP UFT/QTP, Windows 7, SQL, SOAP UI, HP ALM, MS SQL Server, Agile, XML, HTML, and MS Office.