- 11+ years of progressive experience in IT with an extensive background in quality assurance, design verification and testing Methodologies.
- 10 years of experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual/Automation/Mobile) with a solid understanding of Requirements Analysis, Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
- Experience in testing CRM applications: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Siebel and Salesforce.
- Good knowledge in Data Migration concepts and experience in testing SSIS automation.
- Experience in tracking bugs using tools Quality Center, JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Experience in testing WebServices / APIs via WCF Storm, Postman and SOAP UI.
- Having hands on experience in Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets Sector projects.
- Good knowledge in verifying Credit Bureaus like Equifax, Experian, TransUnion, FICO, Paynet and D&B.
- Experienced in testing Web Application, GUI Application and Mobile Applications.
- Hands - on experience in Testing Mobile Apps in Android and iOS Operating systems with the respective default browsers (Chrome and Safari).
- Tested Mobile Apps using simulators and real-time devices.
- Experienced in Orientation, IOP and Compatibility Testing on Mobile App Testing.
- Hands on experience in Manual Testing in various testing techniques, Black box testing, Regression testing, System testing and Data Validation.
- Strong experience in working on Agile Methodologies.
- Strong Skills in understanding the Client Requirements, Writing and Analyzing the Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Involved in preparing, executing and Reviewing Test Cases, Preparing Test Summary Report.
- Conducted and presented showcasing new functionality and enhancements.
- Managed various QA phases, Trained and Mentored team members on process/test methods.
- Preparation of Daily and Weekly status reports.
- Handling end customer's issues and provided solution or response to their tickets raised in autotask.
- Participated and Presented QA Process to Clients for Confidential .
- Co-ordinating work between customer and offshore team members.
- Attending Kick off, Sprint planning and Retrospective meetings.
- Preparation of Defect Metrics and contributed in SMR meeting.
- Responsible for Engg. R&D team QA deliverables for Capitalstream product for each release.
- Training & mentoring new team members and allocating work.
- Coordinating & Interacting with Product Owners and Developers.
- Having Good Analytical thinking and Investigative approach.
Test Management: Confluence, Quality Center 10.2
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, WCF Storm, SOAP UI, TestComplete, Postman, JIRA, Bugzilla
CRM Tools: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Siebel
Platforms: Windows 95/98/2000/XP, W7
Databases/ETL: SQL Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
Others: Win Merge, Edit Plus, Notepad++, Putty, Eclipse, SVN, TeamCity
Technology: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, C#.net, Selenium with Specflow, SSIS, Azure Devops, MS SQL Server 2016, JIRA, Confluence
- Creating and executing automation scripts to validate the functionality of MS Dynamics in VSTS with Selenium and Specflow.
- Create and executing SQL queries for Data Validation Testing wherever Backend Testing required.
- Writing and executing automation scripts for Performance Testing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM application using Virtual User Generator tool.
- Capture defects found during test execution by creating Defects in JIRA.
- Train the support & Business teams to help understand the product usage.
- Publishing weekly/monthly dashboard of project status to senior management.
- Responsible for a host of activities like Testing related documentation, Status Reporting and also responsible for maintaining metrics for Testing Activities.
Technology: C#.net, MS Sql Server 2012, WCF Storm 3.6.0, RabbitMQ, Postman, SoapUI, JIRA, Confluence
- Testing the Webservices in WCF Storm.
- Verifying Mule APIs using Postman.
- Functional Testing of changes done in existing product.
- End to End testing between old system Drivetrain and new system Salesforce.
- Performing Regression testing for every two months of release of existing product.
- Tracking the bugs and maintaining the Regression test cases in JIRA.
- Handling the Change Requests from Billing and Claim applications.
Technology: J2EE, JQuery, Oracle 12c, Supertrump, Fiddler, JQgrid, iReport, Crystal Reports, TCM, Bugzilla
- Handled different modules like Credit Bureaus (Liquid Credit, Equifax, Experian, DNB, FICO), Collateral, Financial Spreading, Documents, Exposure .
- Conducting requirements review meetings with end users and brainstorming sessions among team.
- Involved in preparation of Test scenarios, Test cases and Test data.
- Executing the manual test cases and logging the defects in Bugzilla.
- Done Iteration based testing, System testing, Compatibility testing and Regression testing.
- Involved in the execution of Smoke, Sanity, Functional Testing and Data Validation.
- Preparing Metrics, Requirement traceability matrix and Daily reports.
- Preparation of Release notes and Service pack Installation guide.
- Providing Weekly Status report to Client and Management.
- Good knowledge in database testing using Sql Server 2000.
- Testing modules in Android (5.0- Jelly Bean) and iOS Operating systems with the respective default browsers (Chrome and Safari) using Google Nexus 5 and IPOD Touch.
- Testing with simulators on web browsers. (Nexus 5, Nexus7, Apple 5, 6 and 6Plus).
- Executing Orientation, IOP and Compatibility Testing.
- Verification of logs using Inspect Element tool in web browser.
Technology: Java, PL/SQL
- Understanding the requirements.
- Creating Estimation, Test cases and test scenarios.
- Performing Smoke, Functional, Regression, Adhoc and System testing.
- Preparing project specific scheduling in MS Excel, Status Reports and Test Progress Reports.
- Sharing the team management and Quality activities.
- Played the role of DPA in the project and managed Quality process Activities for Support project.
Confidential, San Antonio
Technology: Java, MQ Series, Mainframe
- Preparing Test Cases Execution on Web and GUI application.
- Executed manually as well as automation using QTP.
- Involved in executing test cases in IMS port.
Technology: Java, XFW Framework and Oracle 10g.
- Requirement Analysis.
- Created test cases for different scenarios as per business requirement.
- Involved in Functional, Regression and System testing of the application.
- Unit Testing of the Functionality Defects.