- Over 2 + years of experience in Information Technology in the field of Software Quality Assurance & Testing in Client Server, Web & Mobile applications.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Logging and Tracking defects in all the phases with major responsibilities.
- In - depth knowledge of project documentation especially preparing complex Test plans & design Test cases.
- Extensive experience in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Perform API testing by using Postman.
- Experience in test case management systems e.g. TestRail.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries for database transactions.
- Experience in Mobile testing on iOS and Android platforms and emulators/simulators.
- Experience in using Android SDK and ADB shell.
- Experience using source control systems such as GitHub.
- Interact with business users and team members to ensure problem solutions and user satisfaction.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new software and apply full range of capabilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills competencies.
- Self-motivated and detailed-oriented individual with high level of work ethics.
- Experience in working productively in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, Unix/Linux, iOS, Android OS
Test Automation tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber
Bug Tracking: Jira, Bugzilla, TestRail
Networking: TCP/IP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Software QA Engineer Intern
- Work on a mobile based application for iOS and Android OS platforms that helps cryptocurrency owners, ICO investors, professional cryptocurrency traders, and high net worth investors safeguard their assets without storing anything in the cloud.
- Perform manual testing of new features, functionality testing, compatibility, cross-browser, stress, smoke, regression testing, etc.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases for the new features as well as maintain the existing cases.
- Responsible for creating test plans, traceability matrix and project status reports.
- Utilize a TestFlight for over-the-air installation and testing of mobile applications on iOS platforms
- Utilize JIRA bug-tracking system to report defects and monitor their status
- Collect logs, screenshot and video attachments to support reported issues
- Work in close collaboration with developers and QA Team in Mountain View, CA and Ukraine offices to ensure the deliverables and quality of releasing solution on a timely manner
- Provide continual feedback on user experience to improve overall quality of the product.
Confidential, Los Altos, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Developed test strategies, test plans, and test cases and user stories for software development efforts and SQA strategies using Agile-testing methodology.
- Worked with project managers, business analysts, and developers to prioritize bug fixes found during development
- Developed complex SQL queries to performed backend testing in MS SQL Server.
- Verified Web services API requests, response data validations in REST protocols using Postman.
- Created test automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver to expedite testing cycle.
- Automated, debugged and resolved issues in test scripts.
- Verified changes in HTML and CSS code using Browser DevTools.
- Performed cross-browser testing to simulate production environment.
- Responsible for creating Requirement Traceability Matrix after completion of each phase.
- Maintained source of application in GitHub version control.
- Tested Mobile version of application using Android Virtual Device Emulator for cross-platform compatibility, collected logs using ADB.
- Performed Validation of concept before implementation (Visualization and interlinking) and Validation of functionality changes.
- Created and executed end-to-end Use cases for User Acceptance testing and responsible for centralizing the testing approaches in various projects.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed Test cases also involve in weekly status and task review meeting.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Distribution Center Manager/Supervisor/Desktop Support Administrator
- Tested Windsurfer software/GPS fleet tracking software for tracking customers order life cycle (status, shipping/tracking info).
- Performed cross - browser and system compatibility testing.
- Designed and developed test plans, test cases and test data for assigned features: Registration, Customer Profile etc.
- Utilized Jira bug tracking system to report software defects.
- Verified bug fixes in new releases as well as performed regression testing to ensure that there is no degrades in new build release. Follow up with reported problems until resolution.
- Provided regression, smoke, functional testing on QA/Staging/Production environment
- Tested Hermes database software used to import/export/update customer data and account information.
- Communicated with cross-functional team for planning/testing and resolution of open issues.