- Eighteen years in the IT industry and over twelve years leading several complex conversions and implementations projects simultaneously.
- Strong experience in building program configurations, detail design, requirement gathering and documentation reporting, client solution, gap analysis, testing, production support and implementations.
- CSM with several years working in agile - scrum and agile-kanban methodologies to help coach, mentor and lead the team in adopting agile best practices.
- Self-Motivated and well organized individual with excellent negotiation, leadership and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with various teams and partner with a diverse leadership team.
- Possesses advanced analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple demands on a project.
- Team player with multiple years working with offshore, product, development, database, security, and devops production teams and other technical members throughout the SDLC to deliver strong business results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills in Conversion, Implementation and Production as well as Client, System and Application Upgrades in the finance industry.
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Agile-Kanban, Waterfall, Hybrid
Program Languages: Java, UNIX, SQL, Visual Basic, Html, XML, Opstool
Operating Systems/Frameworks: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mocha, AngularJS, Apache Camel
Platforms/Network Servers: UNIX, Windows NT, Oracle, MS SQL, MQ server, NDM, Jboss, Tomcat, Salesforce
Software Tools: Selenium, QTest, Jira, Bugzilla, Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, Chef, Puppet, SOAP UI, REST client, Postman, Hyperion Reporting, Toad, SSMS, Winscp, Putty, SharePoint, JMeter, WordPress, ADA tools, Visio, Lucidchart, Splunk, IBM CastIron
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Scrum Master / Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
- Utilizes strong independent leadership, mentoring and coaching skills to direct kanban and scrum teams to meet targeted deadlines in fast - paced environment with high quality results as QA Lead and SM.
- Continuously working with the delivery team to ensure all user stories meet the definition of ready before being accepted into the sprint and meet the definition of done before coming of the sprint.
- Coordinates and facilitate the Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Review, Backlog Refinement and Release Planning meetings for high quality decisions.
- Encourages team members to share responsibilities and build cross-functional skill-sets.
- Works closely with Product Owner on the backlog, roadmap, vision and priority from the business.
- Apply agile practices and scrum metrics such as burndown chart and velocity to help deliver committed work from sprint to sprint while coaching the team to be self organized.
- Utilize problem solving skills to identify, track and remove all impediments, roadblocks and distractions for the team.
- Provide open communication across the program to all stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments.
- Perform Smoke, Functional, System, Risks, Regression, Integration, Performance, User Acceptance and E2E testing (manual and automation) throughout the ALM process on SalesForce, API, Database Services, Merchant and Credit Applications.
- Leads and mentors member of QA team in developing and executing software test plans and test cases for frontend and backend applications during all phases of the project.
- Coordinates with DevOps, Developers, Database, PM and Security team members to ensure smooth deployment in Dev, QA, UAT and PROD environments from project initiation until delivery of final product.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Scrum master / Conversion Lead
- Facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, and Estimation and Refinement and in corporate agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning delivery team.
- Shield the team from interruptions and remove obstacles that may impact the delivery of the products.
- Assist the team in determining suitable commitments for the sprints.
- Strongly serve and support the product owner including grooming and product backlog.
- Lead end - to-end loyalty program conversion design and execution through the full life cycle including scope definition, analysis, mapping, detailed design, configuration, build, testing and implementation.
- Work with large, complex and divergent datasets to identify and analyze potential risks that affect the conversion and implementation process.
- Use agile practices to lead and drive conversion activities with a variety of resources including program managers, analysts, application developers, database developers and operations to execute against delivery plan outlined for the client.
- Lead internal and external meetings, identify and communicate project related risks to the client and communicate with clients to manage expectations and issue resolutions throughout the project.
- Map and Configure source data to TSYS system to meet the design and intent of the program.
Quality Assurance Lead
- Lead and mentor QA team in developing and executing software test plans and test cases across credit card processing software platforms for an internal development initiatives including web and back - end applications during all phases of the project.
- Provide all testing resources with on testing processes, test standards, and test tools for agile and waterfall projects.
- Work closely with development and product teams to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for testing and analysis.
- Constructing and executing SQL queries, real-time packets, web services, batch commands and reviewing output logs on the UNIX platform.
- Validate ETL outbound files, scripts and reports as well as XML response files.
- Execute web service requests and validate responses based on the latest changes for accounts, transaction, redemption and balances.
- Performs analysis of test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws before authorizing that the solution is of sufficient quality to move to production
- Analyze and evaluate client initiated changes to existing systems to enhance or develop from a business perspective with internal team.
- Produce and monitor job schedule in UAT and Production environments to ensure all SLA s are met and risks are eliminated for conversions and implementations.
- Conduct Smoke, Functional, System, Risks, Regression, Integration, UAT, E2E testing throughout the implementation process.
Quality Assurance Sr
- Responsible for smoke, user acceptance, integration, regression, functional and end - to-end testing for loyalty rewards system in UNIX environment for new and existing clients.
- Verify files are processed properly on MQ and NDM server using SQL queries. This includes validating logs for real-time and web-services using SOAPUI.
- Research, resolve and test issues in QA, UAT and Production Environments.
- Deliver quality code by participating in requirement and design reviews, writing and executing comprehensive test documentation and delivering to customer requirements on time.
Confidential, Alpharetta GA
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for unit, user acceptance, regression, functional, integration, stress and load testing of the finance & accounting applications
- Assist team members with designing, coding, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting client initiatives.
- Uses VSS to track changes throughout development lifecycle with the assist of Configuration Management personnel
- Identify, analyze, submit and track software defects across a suite of wholesale floor plan finance, accounting and mortgage products including web - based products
- Interacted with business analysts, developers, database administrators and other members to clarify design issues, integration requirements and other possible uncertainty
- Troubleshoot problems with application server, database and operating system due to setup or configuration.