- 4 years of Experience in Functional, Regression, Smoke testing system, E2E, Database (using SQL) and Automation (using Selenium), Business Analysis, Data Analysis, System Analysis with Hands - on experience in automation tools - Selenium.
- Experience in all phases of on Software Development Life Cycle, Software Testing Life Cycle, basics Testing concepts, Defect Life Cycle.
- Hands-on e xperience to design and execute Test strategy, Test plan Methodology, Test scenarios, Test summary r eports, Test cases and Test documents for both Manual and Automated testing based on User requirements, System requirements and Use case documents.
- Expertise in UML Modeling like Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Process Work Flow Diagrams, Interaction Overview Diagrams and Timing Diagrams.
- Skilled in creating project artefacts such as BRD, Use Case Documentation, RTM, BRS, FRD, Data Mapping Document and Systems Requirements Specification.
- Proficiency in Software Development Lifecycle, SCRUM Framework using Agile Methodology and Iterative Software Development Life Cycle Process.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries to perform backend testing and verify/modify user data.
- Proficient in conducting feasibility studies, requirements gathering, analyzing the business process, documentation and conducting review sessions.
- Hands-on expertise in conducting GAP Analysis, User Acceptance Testing, SWOT Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis and ROI Analysis.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, HP QC, ALM, JIRA, Visio, Rally.
Databases: Oracle, MY SQL
Packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS SharePoint Tableau
Testing Framework: Data-Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model, Agile - XP, Scrum, Waterfall, RUP.
IDE: Eclipse, Selenium IDE.
Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
Browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer
Graduate Assistant Quality Engineer
- Participate and provide inputs during project planning and estimation meeting. Prepare IDD (Iterative Definition Document) with the scope and high-level feature presented to the stakeholders.
- Perform data analysis and data mapping with the current texting functionalities provided by the vendor.
- Prepare Consumer onboarding document to onboard the impacted agile teams to the new version of the application.
- Understand and facilitate application requirements to the vendor.
- Ensure that business standards and legal compliances are met by documenting the requirements.
- Understand the current environment and prepare process flow impacting each system and processes.
- Perform all activities related to solution requirements definition (functional, non-functional and information requirements) and documentation, some of which comprises of business context diagram, event list, business process models, use cases, business rules.
- Coordinate all activities related to translating business needs to system functional, non-functional and information requirements
- Facilitate requirements definition sessions and elicit business requirements
- Work with user interface designers to drive consistency in design and approach for meeting all solution requirements
- Ensure the integrity of the Business Process Design and translate the business process design into solution requirements
- Direct Quality Assurance Efforts for requirements subject area work products
- Execute “design activities” such as designing the system reports, logical data design, etc. Define scope addition and reduction criteria and validates scope adjustments meet.
- Facilitate and gather requirements on any change request proposed within the team.
- Conduct team meetings to get an update on individual task and escalate any impediments depending on severity.
Tools: Used: MS Visio, Microsoft Office, Outlook, ALM, Clarity, JIRA, SQL, Other Internal Tools.
- Developed UML diagrams for Workflows and Business process modelling using MS VISIO
- Perform EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Reporting activities that comply with government reporting requirements and standard.
- Used Serena RM, Serena Track-IT to manage requirements and communicate to the team and to keep track of the project.
- Designed and created all Test Plans, Test specifications, Test Data, Test cases helped the testing team to port the non-critical data from the production database to the test environment and contributing in overall UAT testing effort by identifying the key testing areas.
User Acceptance Tester
- Worked on FINRA reporting, SEC Books and Records Rule, and B&R mailing to Broker-dealer clients and account holders.
- Worked with the customer to define the requirement for the compliance project and obtaining signoff from the stakeholders.
- Worked with multiple internal and external organizations for the implementation of the project and change management.
- Developed Use cases, Process flow diagrams and UML to document business requirement in Agile SDLC.
- Developed test strategy, test plans and performed UAT testing with stakeholders.
- Manage the scrum team to add features to the STARS enterprise, helped with removing blockers.
- Designed Business & Functional Requirements Document for STARS Risk Management Suite.
- Created Use cases, Process flow, Data flow diagrams to document business requirement
- Analyzed the current processes of the STARS Enterprise Risk Management and Claim Admin software.
- Worked on the Insurance Programs, Policy, Billing system, Oracle Enterprise Applications, locations value, Claims processing, Payment processing and currency conversion.
- Worked on changes and enhancement of client reports in Crystal and Business Intelligence reports for Dash Boards Analytics.
- Analyzed business requirements, documented business requirements specifications, wrote Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenario.
- Performed Manual Testing and regression testing for new releases as end-to-end testing on Different platforms.
- Creating the test case scenarios for the application and Test execution of test cases as planned.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Black Box/White Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke test execution as a discrete step of the deploy process by using WebDriver.
- Created and Executed Automation Test Scripts for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Responsible for implementation of Data-Driven Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Provided the team with good quality test results in coordination with all team members.
- Logging and tracking defects throughout the defect cycle and Daily status report updates.
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to perform Backend Database Testing.
- Developing the application in python and integrating it to the database using MySQL and STLC for Implementation of Requirements.
- Following coding standards and optimizing using Object-Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
Tools: Used for Projects: End to End Testing, Smoke Testing, Black Box/White Box Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Selenium, SQL, UML, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Mercury Test Director, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite, XML, AGILE/SCRUM, Bloomberg, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Eclipse.