- Overall 8+ years of experience in Information Technology as a QA Analyst(Automation and Manual), QC Application Engineer, Software Testing Engineer in web and client/server applications.
- IT industry experience in Freights & Logistics, Banking, Insurance, Retail& ECommerce domain with strong Business and Functional knowledge of these industries.
- Hands on experience in requirements gathering, detailed requirements design (Cases, user interfaces, report specifications, system to System interfaces), workflow design, User Acceptance Testing (Client Based Requirement study) during deployment.
- Extensive experience in working on various test strategies and preparing Test Plans, Test Cases Test summaries and Analysing Test Results.
- Experienced in troubleshooting the Customization issues in the modules of Requirements, Test plan, Defects.
- Experienced in software testing which involved development of test cases and test scripts and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Implemented the Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to follow standards in the application development
- Proficient in Test Automation using QTP and Selenium Test Automation Tools
- Strong Experience in automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with testing framework
- Experience in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver and Junit Testing.
- Well Versed in Handling Elements in Selenium WebDriver
- Strong analytical and QA/ testing skills, capacity for work and diagnostic ability, Gathering different kind of projects requirement. Covered Agile and V models of SDLC.
- Experienced in Test Design, Test Execution & Defect Management.
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries using Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata in validating data into Data Warehouse/ETL applications
- Strong working experience in the Data Analysis, Data Verification and Validation of an ETL Applications using Backend/Database Testing
- Lead Root cause Analysis(RCA) Meetings for implementing test scenarios
- Highly adept in Functional testing using Quality centre, Work Soft Selenium IDE, QTP
- Writing and Executing Selenium Test Cases and reporting defects
- Experience in data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution using selenium WebDriver testing and selenium Grid.
- Managed test process, test plans, test case drafts, matrix reports, defect tracking system etc.
- Experience in Automation Framework using selenium
- Managed Test Automation CoE including the following: Plan, Design, Build and Maintain complex Test Automation Frameworks(Data - driven, Keyword, Hybrid, Descriptive programming) using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP)
- Having Good experience in solving analytical problems and documentation.
- Experienced in working with Project manager, Development team, Business Analysts and End-users.
- An eye for detail accompanied by client interaction skills.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical and negotiation skil ls.
- Self-motivated and leadership skills.
- Ability to bring out the best in pressure situations from team
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Knowledge in project and operations management.
- Experienced in QC, Selenium and QTP
- Experience in writing SQL queries/joins for SQL Server databases and ETL.
Business Skills: Business Process Analysis & Design, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Requirement Extraction and Documentation, and Use Case Modelling
Database: ETL, MySQL, SQL Server,Oracle8/9
GUI tools: Visio, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), XML & HTML
Defect Tracking: Quality Centre (QC), Clear Quest, JIRA
Testing tools: QTP, Load Runner MTM, DAX, Selenium and Soap UI
Methodologies: V model, Agile
RIDE-LINK UAT TEST MANAGER
- Deliver quantity and quality results within established timeline and develop metrics
- Helped the team create and maintain Procedural Documentation
- Manage and lead the testing team in the planning and executing three Major projects and Cycles including requirement gathering, walk through’s, estimating test efforts, Scheduling test environment gatherings, design test Plan, execute and defect Tracking E2E scenarios
- Established and Organized regular checkpoints and defect Meetings for the internal projects
- Leading UAT team - Testing Strategy, Test allocation, monitor and generating reports
- Writing Details level Gap Analysis and Review
- Developed Software reports for the projects and help maintain them for Quality assurance processes
- Strong Working knowledge on ORACLE PRODUCT - OFSLL
- Expert in all the related Modules ACCOUNT SERVICING, LOSS MITIGATION, COLLECTIONS, RIDER SERVICES etc
- Worked on writing business scenarios with the business unit and ensuring they are fully tested
- Responsible for people management including goal setting
- Recorded and plays back test in Fire fox using Selenium IDE.
- Created Automation test framework using Selenium.
- Exported Test case Scripts (Java-Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed. Prepared automation test framework.
- Added annotations to the test. (selenium)
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser
- Examine the results of test to pinpoint defects in the application.
- As part of compatibility testing, executed the workflow manager web application related test cases on different browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox on different Operating Systems.(validation)
- SQL Queries for backend testing
- Successfully Completed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on each release of the project with the help of end user requirements.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort and the project as a whole and leading offshore team.
- Mentor and Lead New Team members
IVR Replacement BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY ANALYST/LEAD
- Developed business process mapping documentation and writing detailed technical and business requirements
- Worked with the vendor and IT Design Committee to develop preliminary and final technical designs that comply with the standards for application, database, infrastructure architecture, information security, etc.
- Worked on writing business scenarios with the business unit and ensuring they are fully tested
- Worked on developing and translating technical requirements to Business Technology team's System Analysts and other IT departments, and partnering as needed to implement the technical specifications, including system configuration, system parameter setup, report creation, system security, third-party system interfaces, product/system technical documentation , etc.
- Involved in UAT of the applications by providing users with test cases and scenarios and guiding them during the testing process for existing systems in episys.
- Testing of various Reports related to Loan origination and Payment services.
- Worked extensively supporting project manager in assigned to the project
SENIOR ENGINEER LEAD
- Managed a team of 5 for the client
- Prepared Test Strategy and guiding the team.
- Analysed the user/business requirements, functional specs and Use Case documents and created the Test Plans, Test cases for System testing. Requirement study
- Involved in Preparation of Test Procedures, Test Scenarios and cases.
- Worked in Test execution, Results analysis and Defect reporting for RTM Preparation.
- Worked on Automation Infrastructure development using selenium.
- Created Test cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver methods
- Execution of Selenium test cases and reporting defects.
- Enhancing test cases for global execution
- Involved in Regression testing using selenium
- Provided monthly and weekly status reports.
- Actively participated in System testing, integration testing and coordinated UAT.
- Involved in developing test plan, designing the test steps, writing Test Cases and running test scripts using Test Management Tool Quality Centre.
- Ran manual tests in QC and "passed" them in the "Test Lab".
- Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents and created the Test Plans, Test cases for Functional testing.
- Performed Black Box and Unit testing using Equivalence Partitioning analysis.
- Used Quality Center as Test Repository for Requirements, Test plans.
- Involved in providing the Testing Effort estimates and provided the timely feedback on progress of the testing activity.
- Worked with various managers to define best solutions for data analysis and clean up Approach
- Anticipate release issues and take corrective measures and messages to development manager of all issues and concern
- Reviewed source to Target mapping, identified data dependencies and created test data sets. Tested the Extract. Transform and loading ETL functionality and Validated the ETL logic
- Extensive knowledge of leveraging SQL scripting to test back End .
- Production support for existing ETL processes, Verification and Validation of new ETL programs and Data cleansing activities
SENIOR QA ANALYST
- Understanding the needs and requirements of project.
- Interacted extensively with Business Users/Clients and gathered the requirement specifications
- Performed Requirement analysis and Gap analysis
- Prepared automation Test Plan and Test Strategy for Regression Testing
- Allocated resources to specific functionality and monitoring them
- Preparing the test scenario and test cases.
- Reviewing test cases prepared by other team members.
- System, Integration and Regression Testing
- Performed GUI and Functionality testing, using QTP to ensure conformance to requirements
- Automated Backend Tests using SQL and QTPs Database checkpoint ability
- Web Service validation using SOAP UI.
- Involved in defect tracking and reporting.
- Daily and weekly status report creation.
- A dopting agile testing practices and maintaining Quality Metrics.
- Interacted with developers, designers and various members of my team to discuss and to resolve defects and their priorities
- Took part as a member in projects audit by maintaining the necessary documents.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document (BRD), developed Test cases and Test scripts for application under Test.
- Prepared Test Plans and Test Cases for both positive and negative scenarios and mapped to testing requirements in Quality Centre.
- Executed Test Cases Manually and Test scripts using QTP and reported defects through HP Quality Centre.
- Accurately recorded and provided in depth documentation of each problem found, track status of defect; verify the Used SQL queries were to retrieve data from tables and to perform Back-End testing.
- Designed and architected modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy testing requirements using QTP.
- Verified product documentation is technically correct, error free, user friendly and provided standard Test metrics to management.
- Published test strategy document and final project reports for the changes required to be made in the production environment.
- Responsible for Tracking Defects using Quality Centre, JIRA and making sure that the defects are efficiently passed from one bucket to another.
- Performed cross platform and cross browser testing for application under test using QTP.
- Cooperated with developers to close bugs within time.
- Resolution and report information to management.
- Analyzed Test Results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Conducted Functionality and Regression Testing during various phases of application using QTP.
- Participated in Walk Through, Requirement review meetings and Bug review meeting.
- User acceptance test execution through WEBEX and update in Quality Centre.
- Maintain test Data and flows.
- Delivering KT sessions to new joiners on the product.