I have 20 years of solid history working for the Confidential . Most of this time was spent working on Confidential projects for web based systems created, tested, and managed by the Federal Reserve. These systems process and report on the extremely large volumes of payments that flow into the Confidential daily.
- Testing methodologies and theory
- Software development lifecycle
- Working in an Agile environment
- Internet Technologies and web based applications
- Functional and regression testing
- Cross browser testing
- Accessibility testing 508 - WCAG2.0 using JAWS, World Space, Zoom Text, Adobe accessibility tester
- Automated testing software UFT - QTP
- Requirement reviews
- Test case and test script creation
- Test case coverage matrix
- Development defect tracking tools ALM Quality Center - JIRA
- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office
Technical Test Analyst
- I am responsible for testing of the CIR system. This requires having a full understanding of the physical environment in which the system operates, including system components, hardware, operating systems, networks, security, database structures, system architecture, logging, and environmental system monitoring.
- As a Technical Test Analyst I am responsible for testing the Section 508 compliance of the CIR system. This is completed utilizing Compliance Sheriff scanning software, World Space compliance software, JAWS Screen Reader Software and Adobe Acrobat Pro and manual testing.
- In addition I have a full understanding testing best practices, including system requirements, writing detailed test plans, creating test cases, testing to requirements, exploratory testing, writing defects, defect resolution, and software change requests.
- I have a working knowledge of the SDLC, project management, project requirements, and project time lines. I also have a working understanding of requirements management, quality management, code management, and the industry tools that support these efforts.
- I have a working understanding of the CIR Database and Data Structures.
Technical Test Analyst
- As a Technical Test Analyst for Confidential I performed technical testing of a high availability complex integrated payment processing system that collected in excess of 250 billion dollars per year along thousands of inbound cash flows to the Confidential . This technical testing required that I have a full understanding of all Confidential interfaces, back-end processes, reporting, and data structures.
- I was responsible for functional testing, integration testing, performance testing and reliability testing for the Confidential application. This required having a full understanding of the physical environment in which the system operates, including system components, hardware, operating systems, networks, security, database structures, system architecture, logging, and environmental system monitoring.
- During my time as a Technical Test Analyst, I performed technical troubleshooting and identified defects and enhancements utilizing QTP, UTF, Remedy, ALM Quality Center, and other industry standard software for test automation, and defect tracking
- In this position I worked well with peers and external partners, to ensure issue identification and resolution.
- I was responsible for writing test plans, test cases, and test reports. These documents were accepted and approved by business partners including internal audit and the US Treasury.
Technical Support Systems Analyst
- As a Technical Support Systems Analyst for the Confidential project, I provided detailed product, business and technical expertise to agency’s technical staff. I supported the system to system boarding of new agencies, and the ongoing processing of existing agencies using the Confidential system
- I supported all Confidential system interfaces, and processing to ensure smooth operation of the collection of data, the processing of payments and agency reporting. In this capacity I provided general support, development support and support of daily operations.
- I performed troubleshooting of technical issues both during testing and in production
- In this position I was keenly aware of Confidential release implementations and worked with technical staff in the TWAI to ensure a timely and effective implementation process.
- I coordinated the activities of various groups including technical support, development, database administrators, TWAI support, customer service and reported progress to Federal Reserve Management and Treasury Management stakeholders for both major system implementations and service interruptions.
- In this capacity I recorded, tracked and escalated technical support and incident response issues, following issues through to resolution, keeping stakeholders informed of issues and progress.
Cash System Support
- I supported the Cash Operations of the Confidential . This included maintaining the servers, workstations, software, databases and reporting functions used by Cash Operations.
- In addition, I worked on several cash projects including disaster recovery planning for Cash Operations.
Senior Networking System Engineer
- In this role, I introduced the first of many Windows servers on the bank’s local area network and converted the Confidential from a Novell Network to a Windows Network.
- I supported all Windows servers running at the bank. This support included back up plans, disaster recovery plans, database administration, security reviews, and general network administration.
- I worked with internal customers to ensure their technical needs and objectives were met by network and system functionality.