- Experienced in testing Web - enabled, Client-Server, and Mobile Applications.
- Hands-on experience in performing GUI, Functionality, Usability, Acceptance, Boundary, Regression, Integration, Back-End, Browsers Compatibility, Ad-Hoc, Black-Box, Gray-Box, White-Box, Smoke, End-To-End, and AB Testing.
- Well-grounded with SDLC, STLC, Logging, Tracking Defects and Errors in all stages with major responsibilities.
- Confident in creating QA documentation based on product requirements and functional specifications review.
- Proficient in preparing solid Test Documentation including Test Plans, Test Suites, Test Cases, and Test Matrices.
- Enjoy learning new technologies and implementing challenging concepts.
- Actively studying and implementing Test Automation tools, technologies, and processes.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent organizational and time-management skills, attentive to details.
- QA Engineer is not only a job but also a lifestyle with bug-hunting on a daily basis.
Desktop Platforms: macOS, Windows 7/8/10, Linux, iOS, Android OS.
Tools: HTML, CSS, XML, Java, SQL, Shell Script, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, REST API, ADB, Git, MySQL.
Web Testing Tools: ChroPath, DOM Inspector.
IDE: IntelliJ, VS Code, Sublime, Xcode, Android Studio.
Bug Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Radar, TestRail.
Browsers: Safari, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Creating Test Cases and executing Functional, GUI, E - 2-E, Component, and Integration testing.
- Successful tracking defects, creating bug reports in JIRA.
- Covering Regression Suites and implementing Automation using Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, and Java.
- Researching HTML5 and CSS3 of the page to find available code issues.
- Following traffic of web application using Charles Proxy and Chrome dev tools.
- Developing test metrics to monitor and control test processes, and to improve product quality.
- Testing API calls for correctness using Postman.
- Maintaining and executing automated tests for Smoke testing using Gherkin, Selenium, and Java.
- Interacting with BA, devs, and cross functional teams to discuss issues, resolve defects, and set priorities.
- Participating in meetings and conference calls at different levels of QA and developers.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Performed ad - hoc, exploratory, smoke, functional, localization, integration, compatibility, user acceptance, and regression testing of personal assistant on Confidential s environment such as iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS.
- Improved existing Voice Assistant Model with extending model s knowledge database during the machine learning.
- Interacted with dev teams and BA to help identify issues, manually test features and drove the quality of the personal assistant s user experience.
- Filed and tracked bugs, created bug reports using best practice through internal bug-tracking system.
- Performed testing on client s staging and production environment.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Gathered and reviewed technical documentation and requirements.
- Created test cases for end - to-end testing using TestRail for each new build release.
- Performed ad-hoc, exploratory, GUI, and functional testing of the iOS and Android applications.
- Assured manual (black-box) testing and end-to-end testing using Android Studio and Xcode.
- Successfully created bug reports and tracked defects to closure.