- Over 7+ years of experience in the IT field including Performance Testing and Engineering.
- Excellent working Experience in Micro Focus Performance Center, LoadRunner , V U Gen
- Experience in scripting using protocols Web (H TTP /H TML ), Web services and TruClient
- Expertise in end to end performance testing including Non - Functional test Requirement Gathering, performance test planning, Scripting, Execution, Tests monitoring and Results analysis and Reporting.
- Extensively involved in Modifying V u ser scripts using correlation, parameterization, think time, pacing time, error handling, user data validation, checkpoints and custom code based on the application under test.
- Creating and executing the scenarios using Controller and Performance Centre
- Good knowledge and experience on scripting which includes correlation, parameterization, think time, error handling, user data validation, checkpoints, debugging and analyzing results.
- Hands on experience in performance monitoring and diagnostics using Dynatrace, Splunk and CA APM
- Knowledge in Jmeter scripting and execution
- Good Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Experience in coordinating with off shore resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Testing Tools: Micro Focus Load Runner, Performance Center, Apache Jmeter
Monitoring Tools: CA APM, Dynatrace and Splunk
Protocols: Web (HTTP/HTML), Webservices, TruClient
Operating Systems: LINUX, UNIX, Microsoft Windows
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Gather functional and non-functional requirements, analyze application usage patterns, model the production user workload pattern for complex software-as-a-service applications, large-scale enterprise software applications and service-oriented architecture applications.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Summary Reports , scalability & reliability tests and Test Execution Metrics
- Conduct performance, load, endurance, stress tests and other non-functional tests.
- Execution of single user component level testing, basic performance test run for comparison with previous release, stability/endurance test run and capacity test runs
- Monitor application performance, health / behavior during and after the tests using, Splunk, Dynatrace and CA APM .
- Extensively worked on Web (HTTP), Web service protocol using Load runner
- Implemented best load test scripting standards to improve script quality
- Modularized the scripts to optimize script development effort
- Identify bottlenecks, perform root cause analysis using performance engineering techniques.
- Provide recommendations to optimize and tune application performance.
- Provide performance/quality benchmarks for applications and generate detailed application performance test reports.
- Co-ordinate d with Scrum master to create user stories and estimate story points
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Requirements gathering for performance tests by meeting with Business Managers and Team L eads and Project Managers. Preparing the Performance Requirements Document.
- Developing Performance Test Plan and preparing the Performance Testing Requirements and Strategy Document (Test Plan Document).
- Developing simulation scripts using HP LoadRunner.
- Executing Smoke test to validate the scripts, environment and data.
- Executing test runs using HP Load Runner to find the scalability and response time of the identified transactions. The systems were stressed to identify the maximum user load sustainable by the application.
- Analyzing the test results and identifying potential bottlenecks
- Preparing the Interim report consisting of the response time, scalability point and threshold level of the application.
- Preparing final executive summary reports which include Server Side Statistics and Recommendations for performance improvement at the end of the engagement.
- Maintenance of scripts and data.
- Providing a Project Closure Signoffs at the end of the engagement
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, put input in Test Plan and prepared detailed
- Test Cases for new functionality
- Updated Traceability Matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the test cases
- Manually executed test cases and updated existing test cases against the requirements
- Logged the defects for any discrepancies
- Performed functional and browser compatibility testing
- Maintained automated regression test scripts to verify changes in the existing application
- Communicated with the application developers to fix the bugs that were reported against the application
- Process mapping and requirement gathering for Inventory Management, Logistic Management and Invoicing Module of the project
- Interacting with the business users and understanding their requirement and process flow.
- Contributed to the overall Test Strategy of the project and created a detailed test approach for modules assigned to me
- Created Test Scenarios and reviewed with business to obtain a sign off
- Designed and Executed Test Cases ensuring highest quality and coverage
- Actively contributed to and performed end to end and regression testing