A seasoned leader with 10+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, QA Management and DevOps automation. Results oriented always driving for quality and excellence. Passion for automation, new technology and process efficiencies. An expert in supporting global operations with a clear understanding of international policies, practices and compliance regulations.
- Requisite Pro / Quality Center / Load Runner
- Puppet / Chef / TFS
- Visual Studio / TFS / GIT
- PowerShell, C#, dotnet
- ServiceNow / Remedy
- Word / Excel/
- PowerPoint/ TFS /Azure DevOps
Confidential, Irving, TX
SR. QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Responsible for supporting global project teams supporting GM Financials International Operations focused on Dealer Credit and Risk Rating systems.
- Extensive knowledge required to support each country’s regulatory policies, compliance requirements and audit guidelines.
- Clear and straightforward communication skills are a must along with the ability to work independently, in a team, and across organizational boundaries.
- Responsible for maintaining legacy system deployments and for testing new system development (web app)
- Review software requirements, technical and functional specification documents to develop test scripts to assure the code operates as designed.
- Work with software development teams to assist with documentation of software requirements.
- Research and trouble - shoot issues with developers through the development process.
- Ensure all code has been processed through company QA standards before production deployment
- Execute test scripts and document results to communicate issues found with software developers and business analysts.
- Perform system administration for test tools and test environments.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Documenting procedures and processes for ITSM, while recommending improvements to management.
- Database / Back-end Testing using SQL Server.
- API / Web services testing
- HP ALM / UFT automation
- Automation scripting using C# with selenium
- Support, coach, and mentor Quality Assurance analysts for transformation to Software development engineers in test.
Technical Application Specialist
- Responsible for providing analysis and support for the United States - Commercial Lending Program including analysis, design and estimation of medium to large-scale projects, product support, and coordination with team members on project development.
- WMS Production Support for Commercial Lending
- DAS Production Support for Commercial Lending
- Monitor scheduled application interface and provide issue resolution and After-hours support.
- Gathering and Documenting technical and business requirements
- Assist Quality Assurance and business partners during the testing phases of projects.
- Documenting procedures and processes
- Visio (creating flow and org charts)
- WEBI (Reporting)
- Clear and straightforward communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and across organizational boundaries.
Confidential, Irving, TX
DATA ANALYST / PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed/Maintained Data Center Migration Processes
- Provided Migration Data Analysis for Discovery and Analysis phase for source datacenters
- Identified and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Additional process mapping was required to ensure proper buildout of new internal service catalog
- Automated processes and data population where applicable working with migrations database team
- Enhanced and standardized existing process templates in support of target of datacenters
- Supported validation and verification of CMDB population
- Effective liaison between the business partner and technical team
- Managed Migration Data Distribution Reports Team (via SharePoint)
- Migration Status Tracking and Reporting
- Clear and straightforward Communications skills
- Lead project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting activities in a project/program office environment.
- Create green-house gas inventory for NGC data centers and stakeholders
- Supported Site Migration teams by capturing greeNG opportunities
- Tracking decommissioned and retired equipment to capture energy savings
- Explored state and local greening credits/rebates
- Managed every aspect of greening life cycle
- Defined and lead energy conservation services
- Scheduled and coordinated the energy analysis and audits
- Addressed climate change and sustainability issues through energy efficiency and renewable energy sources, while assisting in capital improvements
- Created green-house gas inventory for NGC data centers and stakeholders
Confidential, Collierville, TN
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Consulted strategic clients on greening initiatives and latest industry offerings / services available (greening processes, applications, systems for delivery)
- Assisted in capital improvements project with a focus on greening / budgets, estimates, and various other responsibilities as required
- Developed strategies for implementation of data acquisition systems in support of greening initiatives
- Lead trade studies to determine optimal implementation approaches.
- Expert with data acquisition methods and systems, implementation and operational experience
- Internally enhanced/managed various issue tracking databases (MS Access) for the ERP implementation effort
- Created Greening development plans in support of stakeholders
- Analyzed current Stakeholders for commonality and strategic alignment to provide enterprise wide greening
- Served as subject matter expert on greening lifecycle