Experienced and highly qualified quality assurance professional with great attention to details and a commitment to developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives through the collection and analysis of data and converting it into actionable information.
- Analysis of functional requirements, Defect and issue identification, reporting, tracking
- Cross Browser, Regression, Functional,API, Integration, System and User Acceptance Testing
- HTML, CSS,java, Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, HP Quality Center, testrail, Jira, Mobile Apps Testing,Selenium,Github,cucumber,Jenkins,AWS
- Test case building, automation script, test plan creation,Business analysis,project management
- Extensive experience with creating technical and non - technical documentation (e.g. test cases, test plans, use cases) and report writing
Lead QA Engineer
- Performing manual functional, integration and regression testing on mobile, iOS and Web based applications against new builds and releases in an Agile environment
- Initiated Triage meetings with team regularly to discuss about defects and prioritized them.
- Creating and maintaining detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test plans , Test Scenarios, Test cases, Test scripts, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Defect status reports and Test Summary report.
- Writing Automation Scrpts for new functional requirements and executing scripts using Jenkins
- Verified functional testcases on different browsers for desktop, iOS and Android devices in staging(test) and Production Environments.
- Used Jira to log bugs identified during test execution and updated the confluence page with QA artifacts.
- Executing existing regression test scripts (About our framework: Selenium, Jenkins)
- Monitoring and tracking resolution of defects, coordinating with developers in order to prevent, report, and resolve defects
- Managed and assigned task to Qa resources offshore
- Attended daily sprint planning, sprint review meetings to discuss about the sprint backlogs, work progress and outstanding issues, resolving any impediments for development team.
- Conducting User Acceptance testing demo for new products
- Reviewing and approving code via GitHub
- Execution of code via integration tool ( jenkins).
- Planning and organizing sessions for the Calypso treasury project aimed at creating better understanding and application of project management processes.
- Reviewed business requirement documentatition and created Test plan for the entire project.
- Collaborating and overseeing the offshore development team on the Calypso treasury application.
- Estimating resource hours needed to deliver projects and cost of project delivery
- Managing projects to ensure that delivery occurs on time and under budget
- Creating and reviewing Test cases created for the project
- Capturing risks, issues and opportunities at each process stage and defining future visions for service improvement
Senior QA Engineer/Project Manager
- Liased with the Project and Process Team to evaluate and analyse the requirements of the Business Process Management System and created a test documentaion(Test Plan and cases) to validate the new business process
- Created test plans for the business process management system which includes the automation of Dispute Resolution system,Fleet Management System,Account Opening Process,Payments,Cash Advance,Consumer Loan Initiation Process
- Analyzed and validated the Credit Process ( Corporate, Retail, Staff Loans) for bank and created test scripts
- Led three person team and ensured that test execution was completed for the period stipulated
- Ensured that defects identified on daily basis were collated on defect log and sent to developers to fix
- Analyzed Business Requirement Documents, testing and defect retest for the crash project “Online Account Opening” over a 3 day period which increased sign on of accounts to an additional 2 million account holders
- Created and formulated daily status report of system performance to management
- Conducted UAT session with the users of the applications
- Identified charging related defects during the yearly OCS (Online Charging System) expansion in 2014 and the Confidential project that saved the client an estimate of 10 Million on a monthly basis
- Verified monthly bills for all clients in the Network to ensure all undercharged and overcharged customers bills were corrected to save the company an average of 20 Million in bills monthly
- Created daily status report stating defects, issues, risk and recommendation to clients for all on-going Projects/Change requests
- Performed functional, cross browser testing,. regression tests in test and Production Environments.
- Analyzed, identified, and validated positive and negative scenarios for all change request/projects
- Created and executed test plans, cases and scripts to identify and document software problems and causes
- Produced thorough testing reports to determine product quality and release readiness to senior management
- Pinpointed previously undiscovered defects in Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) systems, leading to organizational efficiency for all units in the company
- Validated use of mobile application, web portals, SMS platform and IVR features of the network
- Created BRD and FSD to detail solutions features and user interactions for project without documents
- Collaborated with local and offshore development and testing teams on the development of the firm ERP system
- Gathered requirements, processed and delivered Credit facilities of 50 Billion Naira for a high profile customer within two days through continuous escalation and inquiry and ensuring on the spot approval for loan delivery
- Archived all transaction documents for over 500 customers in the Public Sector Unit
- Ensured accounts were opened and processed with appropriate documentation for all new customer leads
- Documented and tracked transaction documents for unit head such as bulk payment of salaries by clients