- More than 9 years of experience in Software Development Engineer in Test with hands on experience in QA Automation in the areas of Web, API using Licensed and open source technologies.
- Developed and tested Restful Services and SOAP services by using different tools like SOAPUI, POSTMAN.
- Executing web services tests SOAPUI, Automation testing in Selenium WebDriver and manual testing.
- Experience on working SOA, XML, XSD and XSL, XPATH and designing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, RESTFUL and used Testing Tools for Web Services like SOAPUI, API Testing.
- Extensive experience with tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Junit / TestNG, Load Runner, Quality Center, JMeter, JIRA, and HP UFT / QTP
- Hands on experience in Development of Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid, Keyword Driven Framework, and Data Driven Framework
- Experienced in designing customized hybrid framework (Keyword Driven & Data Driven) using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG &Apache POI.
- Extensive experience on POS self - checkout / POS QA Testing, involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment; testing and validating POS transaction in accordance with ACI-Compliance.
- Worked in building automation scripts and frameworks using selenium Web driver with Java.
- Proven object-oriented analysis, design and development skills, advocate of TDD and BDD methodologies.
- Sound knowledge on Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Tested new implementations and enhancements of IVR functionality, HR and Payroll file interfaces, Power Builder front end to the Time and Attendance System, VB 6 front end, .net front end
- Using Master Data Management (MDM), we find data from multiple sources and match them to the single person based on demographics and other identifiers to create a golden record
- Proficient in writing and analyzing Business/ System Requirements documents and Use Cases, preparing Test Logs and Summary Reports.
- Worked with automated testing tool such as UFT and open source tool to facilitate automated testing.
- Experienced in Testing various web based and client server applications across various domains like Banking, Credit Reporting, Supply Chain, Healthcare and Finance in Automation and manual testing.
- Involved in entire Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug Life Cycle from Inception and Transformation to Execution, which includes Design, Development, and Implementation.
- Good Understanding in Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Experience in using Oracle MDM, OMS, NMS, CRM
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, UAT and regression testing.
- Involved in reviewing Functional specs, user documentation and use cases and developing Manual Test Cases out of it.
- Good experience in testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured and Tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Good programming skills in Java, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and experience in SQL Server, Access and Oracle Databases.
- Experience in using various kinds of Defect Tracking tools like Bugzilla, Clear Quest, Test and Director/ Quality Center (QC).
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Web Driver, QTP, SOAP UI, Cucumber.
Testing Frameworks: Data Driven, Keyword, Junit and TestNG
Reporting Tools: Quality Center, JIRA/Zephyr and Clear Quest
Operating Systems: Windows XP/98/7, iOS and UNIX
Databases & Tools: SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access, Oracle
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS, Apache Web Server and Java web server
Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, JSP, J2EE
- Involved in Functional, Integration, System and Regression testing using QTP/UFT.
- Used cucumber for the entire regression testing and functional testing with Selenium as primary tool to the Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Using Jenkins for nightly build execution and sending status mail if build fails to QA team.
- Involved in development of Hybrid Test Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Maven and TestNG.
- Developed Selenium scripts in TestNG for parameterization using Data Provider annotation.
- Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium WebDriver and Testing.
- Developed automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium Web Driver and Testing
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using TestNG.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Worked with Java to use Selenium-WebDriver API library to write automation scripting with Cucumber Feature. Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver using Java programming Language.
- Tested the data acquisition, data transformation and data cleansing approach for the MDM implementation
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Responsible for implementation of Data Driven Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, Testing and Maven technologies under Java platform
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium Web Driver, Junit and Ant.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Test-NG and Selenium Web-Driver.
- Used ANT/TestNG to build and run the Selenium WebDriver automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Tested the various Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) spanning across various web services using SOAP and WSDL across various applications using SOAP UI.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Performed web services testing using RESTful and did lightweight data-interchange using JSON.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Used GIT as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Extensively used LISA middleware testing tool to test JAVA middleware applications.
- Built effective test data covering all possible scenarios and added in datasheets for LISA Testing.
- Built the SQL logic in the LISA tool for automating the test efforts.
Environment: s: Selenium, IDE, RC Web Driver, Perl 5.6, Perl Debugger, Slick Edit, Maximo 7.5, My Eclipse, JIRA, MySQL, Oracle,Java,JIRA.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr.QA Analyst/ Selenium
- Tested the customized reports and dashboards on Salesforce.com and reported summary reports.
- Implemented and developed Automated Software Quality Assurance End-End Business scenarios using Selenium WebDriver. Expertise in workflow rules, approval processes and validation rules.
- Wrote and executed test scripts and test cases for POS, Retail Payment Processing, Back office and Central Office functionalities
- Implemented and developed test harness with various test frameworks such as TestNG, Junit and Cucumber.
- Involved in testing the migration of data from SharePoint to Salesforce objects using data loader and custom object import wizard.
- Involved in creating automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver on Eclipse Neon.
- Built automated scripts from manual Test cases and Business requirements using UFT.
- Extensively worked on the POS terminals (also known as registers) connected to Controllers.
- Extensive experience working with Reltio, Informatica or other MDM software
- Updated database tables to manipulate data and to ensure that the new data is being transferred to POS when it is restarted
- Inserted Check Points to check the broken Links, Text, and standard properties of objects supported retail business processes and functionalities including POS application and systems, merchandise processes
- Tested user's management, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce CRM; this involved designating access to the applicable user within the role hierarchy.
- Working knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins to move to CI / CD process and triggered the automation using Jenkins to generate the reports. Worked on continuous integration environments and frameworks.
- Performed data-driven testing by developing data-driven tests to validate the same test with multiple sets of test data. Involved in using Maven build tool to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files. Developed and Executed Junit Test Cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Ant, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins and Java to create automation scripts.
- Involved in testing compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium. Utilized various tools to streamline the testing: Jenkins, Firebug.
- Worked on Cucumber Testing. Responsible for preparing weekly status reports and validated the back-end data using SQL queries for data integrity. Wrote and executed SQL Statements to retrieve data from back-end.
- Performed web services testing using JSON and XML, REST full API automation with GET/POST using Postman.
- Developed SQL queries to query database to test backend process of application.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Salesforce, Hibernate, Ant, Jenkins, Junit, Postman, Eclipse Neon, Eclipse IDE, Xpath, JSON, XML, CSS, HTML, Firebug, internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Oracle and Windows
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
QA Automation Tester
- Collaborated with product management teams in an Agile environment to develop a comprehensive set of tests for web-based applications.
- Prepared test Scripts for conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Designed and developed automated scripts for functional, regression, integration testing using UFT.
- Involved in Testing Point of Sale system, when the POS team needed additional resources
- Analyzed the system requirements and developed detailed test plans, test cases and provided documentation.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile testing. Performed REST API Testing using http java test client for SOAP/REST web APIs.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium Web driver using data driven and Page object driven Approach.
- Post Production Troubleshooting and analysis of business streamlining with in MDM Customer Registry and with other cross functional teams
- Running all automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing using UFT, Selenium (TestNG framework), Ranorex and QuickTest Pro.
- Developed and executed test cases and automation Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in testing the full functionality of POS (Point Of Sale system) from end to end.
- Executed Data driven and Regression Testing on applications using UFT.
- Wrote test automation scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java, JUnit and Testing.
- Worked on Selenium Data-Driven Framework with Core Java programming.
- Conducted Web application GUI testing for functionality, consistency, error handling, and performance.
- Used Selenium IDE to record and playback every action for test case verification.
- Used XPath, CSS Selector, ID, Name locators are used to identify objects.
- Testing the Web Services through Rest Assured (JAVA).
- Building automation framework.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Developed Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using open source tools like Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, SOAPUI, Maven and Jenkins.
- Used Github as a version control managements systems for the automation scripts and also used Git to update repository.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Tested different functions of the POS system like scanning, payments, returns, reports etc.
- Test newly developed features to ensure proper functioning prior to release to QA for multiple MDM processes
- Used Maven tool for the project management and for the purpose of compile, run, deploy and to add external dependencies. Developed and maintained test documentation including test plans, test cases, and test data.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script. Implemented Automated execution of tests using ANT and Jenkins.
- Performed GUI, functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- The transaction data recorded at the POS registers are sent to the central data repository through the controllers.
- Tested application compatibility for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium. Execute testing on web and mobile operating systems iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Verified WSDL files, asserting files using various In-build assertions, performed Data Driven testing, in SOAPUI.
- Analyzed multiple test scenarios for POS including tests to verify inventory, transactions, product sales, and reports.
- Worked with Developers, Business analysts and Project managers to determine requirements (H/W specs, Test Cases Test Data).Used SQL Queries to verify the data from the Oracle database.
- Involved in executing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Written Automation Test Scripts using Java, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver and used MAVEN Build tool to run the Automation. Creating strategy test plans, test cases and test estimation requirement traceability matrix.
- Created Automation framework, built the function libraries, executed parallel browser testing and modified the automation scripts by inserting the check points to verify the object properties.
- Tested Frontend POS application which is developed in .Net and Defects were identified, provided results to the development team for debugging.
- Done Regression suite and smoke Suite Testing. Reported bug using Project Tracking tool JIRA.
- Test case automation using SoapUI, Selenium test automation tool with Java.
- Created tests with Assertions like Schema Compliance, SOAP, XPath assertions using SOAPUI.
- Reviewing Business Requirements and functional specification document. Develop test cases.
- Used Airs POS (Point Of Service), Store Operation, Enterprise Management and XML POS to perform testing.
- Done Scripting Less Validations using SoapUI PRO.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release. Done Automation Scripts for testing API using Java.
- Responsible for writing and testing the test cases using JUnit and TestNG.
- Performed data driven test to test application for multiple scenarios with different verities of data.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Data Driven Testing, Load Testing and Validating WSDL using SOAP.
- Executing web services tests, Automation testing in Selenium WebDriver and manual tests in ALM 11.2.
- Performed white box testing for the Web based application.
- Conducted weekly review meeting with management, users and technical team members.
- Participated in Requirements, Design, and Release Readiness review sessions.
- Coordinated and managed testing activities as per the agile methodology followed by project team members.
- Participated in the QA Meetings, Bug Review Meetings, Go/No-Go Meetings& responsible for updating & verification of the Project Checklist during the Deployments/Releases.
Environment: Win7, Selenium WebDriver, AWS, SQL Server, Oracle, XML, SOA testing, JAVA, J2EE,, JIRA, WARP, Shell Scripting, DOM, Test Plans, Quality Center, Appium, UFT, CA LISA, End to End Testing, Toad, Jenkins, UAT, SOAP UI, REST, JAVA Script, Regression Testing, JUnit, TestNG, Puppet, Agile Methodology.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts for Regression testing.
- Developed Automation Scripts for Regression using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server. Performed performance and load testing of an application.
- Involved in Performing Functional testing, Regression testing, System testing, Integration testing, Security testing, Configuration testing, GUI testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Created Test plan, High level scenarios, test case construction and test estimates, resource estimates and weekly status reports. Interpret application architectures and identify areas for automation.
- Conducted Test Case Walkthroughs to achieve consensus on Test Case correctness& completeness ensuring width and depth of test scenarios. Recorded and managed defects.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum methods for testing approach.
- Analyzed test results and prepared test/defect summary report for Sr. Management.
- Worked on Integration of Selenium RC/WebDriver with existing API to test Framework.
- Configured Selenium and GRID scripts on Virtual machines.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and XPath in Selenium. Monitoring resolution status of the bugs and verify them fixed in new releases.
- Responsible for Setting up Web Services project using WSDL in SOAPUI and provided setup help to other team members. Managed Test results and defects using JIRA defect tracking tool.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Maintaining Selenium scripts in between releases. Reproduce failed automated test cases manually.
- Provided cross-browser (Chrome, Firefox, MSIE, Safari, Opera) and cross-platform (Windows 8) testing of the application's web pages.
Environment: Selenium, TestNG, SVN, JIRA, SoapUI, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center 9/10, SQL, Ruby, Agile, HP Load Runner 9.1, XML, Java, Web Services
- Analyzed the System Requirements, Functional requirements and Business Requirement Documents.
- Reviewed the Business Requirement Specification (BRS) and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings to update team with work that was completed last 24 hours, work planned for next 24 hours and any impediments that is blocking the work
- Developed & Placed Test cases, Test scripts, and Expected result in HP Quality center.
- Participated in User Story review meetings and provided inputs/feedbacks to BA's.
- Understood PBI'S (Product Backlog Items) for any sprint. Worked closely with Scrum Master.
- Handled Defect life cycle process independently and handled issues by interacting closely with Business Analysts, Developers, Performance Testers, end users and other members of the Team.
- Conducted peer reviews for the test plan and Participated in walkthroughs.
- Maintained requirements and created Traceability between Requirements and Test Cases.
- Tested various modules such as Carrier Services Request Manager Dashboard/Main screen, Work in Progress (WIP) screen, Reports generation, logs, database testing for reports generated etc.
- Performed Backend Testing by writing SQL statements using Oracle Database and SQL Navigator.
- Responsible for GUI, System, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Perform smoke Test for the Interfaces and management reports.
- Tracked defects using QC/ALM and conducted Bug-Review meetings.
Environment: SharePoint, vb.net, Oracle, Windows XP, IE9, QC.