- A detailed - oriented software tester with 4 years of experience in manual testing. Easily collaborate with developers and project managers to accomplish milestone. Excellent history of discovering and retesting defects and ensuring client expectations are met with high- quality software solutions.
- Proficient in following SDLC including waterfall and agile methodologies
- Well-Versed in analyzing business requirement documents (BRD), agile stories, wire frames and flow charts
- Expert in authoring test cases, test steps, creating and verifying trace matrix, providing test case review to fellow testers
- Skilled in executing smoke test as part of entrance criteria to verify that build is test environment worthy
- Proficient with functional testing including integration, regression, system, cross browser, boundary and exploratory testing
- Good experience in both black box on GUI based application and white box on database SQL queries
- Best at discovering and reporting defects in Quality Center, Spira Test, JIRA and Excel
- Familiarity with testing middleware application layer using XML in SOAP UI
- Good in back end testing using SQL queries and executing DDL, DML, TCL and DCL
- Prompt in preparing test execution report and delivering it to test team and managers
- Highly capable of tailing UNIX logs for any issues occurred in the application
- Solid understanding of automation testing using selenium ide for record and play
- Able to work independently and as a group in crunch time and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Well-versed in conducting UAT as part of exit criteria to find escaped defect, user wishes, any user issues
- Well acquainted with Android and iOS web-based applications
- Good understanding in performing mobile app testing on platform like iOS and Android
- Comfortable in troubleshooting mobile device issues both on iOS and Android platform
- Champion in navigating most of the native applications on all mobile platforms
- Windows iOS
- Visual Studio
- Spira Test
- Jira/ Zephyr
- SOAP UI
- Web Services
- Web API
- Android iOS
- C# json
Integration Software Tester (Manual)
- Followed Wagile (Waterfall and Agile) as a methodology for Software Development Life Cycle
- Received scrum master’s assigned stories in JIRA and analyzed them for LOE
- Authored test cases for features like Network locations, Fiber Internet, Voice Enrollment
- Updated existing test cases and Peer reviewed test cases with my lead and export them to ALM
- Performed Acceptance test (smoke test), Integration test, Regression test on biweekly build for the services like EPL, EVPL, EP-LAN, Carrier ENNI, SD-WAN etc.
- Created accounts and added Services, Contacts and Support phone numbers as an admin to perform testing as an External user for different service types.
- Created external users in order to log in as an internal user through Spectrum Enterprise portal to view the assigned services and locations to that external user
- Verified the Date selection to view the metrics data matches with Utilization’s Bandwidth, Upstream and downstream for WAN1 and WAN2
- Validated that the Circuits, EPL and EVPL are listed with the appropriate attributes and sorted as expected.
- Validated circuit utilization details displayed in percentage of traffic/bandwidth
- Validated that the list of circuits can be downloaded in the form of a csv
- Validated that reports can be created and exported into CSV with data present
- Verified the Reports generated for Network locations, Fiber Internet, Voice Trucnking (Billing)
- Validated the logs and error messages using dev tools
- Demonstrated the new functionality to the Product owners
- Discovered and reported test environment defects in JIRA and assign them to scrum master, who subsequently assigned them to the dev
- Retest and regression tested the defects based on the prioritization (triage) by scrum master
- Reproduced, logged, retested, regression tested the bug discovered by Software system integration team
- Created monthly execution Report and forward it to lead to keep track on monthly tasks
Confidential, Boulder, CO
Software QA (Manual and Automation)
- Positioned as a software QA on customer’s site (at Confidential Inc. ) on their ongoing total access ISAP and total access Electronic Monitoring
- Jointly owned acceptance criteria in collaboration with developers in unit testing verification
- Actively participated in agile based Sprint planning & daily stand up to present test progress and provided LOE using TFS
- Analyzed, authored, and updated functional test cases on officer and client authentication under Agency profile
- Conducted work agreement meetings with developers on the agreeable testing tasks
- Presented test metrics and ad-hoc reports to stakeholders using crystal reports on client stops active/inactive Agency and Log in functionality
- Created test tasks and logged defects in TFS following acceptance criteria for feature like Zones, map overlapping.
- Performed cross browser testing on IE and Chrome both manually and through automation.
- Deployed builds in testing environments by using Octopus, Microsoft Visual Studio and My SQL DB
- Reported the test execution updates to the manager and recommended way for optimize testing efforts
- Used Confidential emulator to create Alerts and Events from XML files for officers to get the notification and regressed it on Actual devices
- Created and maintained documents repository on Share Point for test plan, test data, test cases
- Engaged in demonstrating functional features and enhancement to development team and to the customer every week
- Executed SQL queries in multiple test and production environments to map client ID and events code
- Checked the window-based Error logs /QA Error Emails for 0 exception with time out issue and reported them to the developers
- Received reusable automated test structure with instruction to create objects and action in UFT
- Executed provided automation scripts using UFT
- Performed mobile web and mobile app testing on Android and iOS for features like Voice Enrollment and home visit
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Followed Agile methodology and provided everyday’s feedback in Daily Standups meetings
- Examined requirement for DCAA Time-Card for their modules like my timecard, delegate, preferences, search, pay stub/W2/ 11095c
- Written test cases for all above modules using different credentials like an exempt employee, non- exempt employee and hourly employee.
- Peer reviewed the test cases for supervisor and payroll administrator approving the timecard for their employees
- Configure the pay period to test past, present and future employee hours on UNIX box.
- Executed negative test cases where employee can not alter their time sheet beyond their pay period.
- Logged defects in JIRA and created the sub task for the work.
- Provided the weekly status report mentioning the severity and execution status.
- Accessed INFORMIX database and executed SQL for removing biweekly option from the timecard application.
- Performed DML, DDL, DCL, TCL queries to track employees work, vacation, time off, sick leave and furlough hours.
- Authored the test plan for newly launched project called one solution. One Solution will replace old IFAS (integrated financial and administrative solution) application for accounting department.
- Performed record and play in Selenium IDE to regression test existing and new user module.
- Reviewed document for the new upcoming project called one solution and provided the LOE to the upper management.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
Student Software Tester
- Followed Waterfall initially which later changed to Agile methodology
- Analyzed requirements and flow charts and other technical design document in JIRA
- Authored test cases in detail including happy path, negative scenario for login credentials, create match and add fixture as an admin user by using Confluence, Quality Center, Excel and Spira Test
- Performed internal and external peer review for any correction or missing links in the test cases
- Executed smoke test as part of the entrance criteria, to ensure high-level functionality of admin, scorer and user interface
- Performed component testing on submodules such as live scores, series, teams and photos
- Tested web services with stat counter to CricDrive community using XML in SOAP UI
- Mapped the data in between front end and back end using My SQL
- Retested and performed regression testing to make sure that previously working functionally of admin, scorer, and UI still working