- Information technology professional with 15+ years of enterprise level software analysis and testing experience providing state of the art services for large scale strategic implementations ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Solid knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, DevOps methodologies and corresponding software testing frameworks.
- Proven ability to effectively analyze complex and often undocumented system requirements, conduct end to end testing and assist development teams in delivering state of the art software.
- Bilingual (fluent in Russian and English) with excellent interpersonal and diversified communication skills.
- Effectively engineered and implemented comprehensive system evaluation testing methods and guidelines.
- Extensive knowledge of working with automation tool - HP QuickTest Pro 10.0 and associated automation frameworks as well as defect tracking systems - HP Quality Center 1 0.0 and in-house proprietary systems.
- Proactively embarked upon test engineering role working with MS SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access products including installation, optimization and scripting.
- Proven track record of effectively installing and maintaining test environment hardware and software, spinning off physical and virtual systems.
- Assisted IT teams with software upgrades and deployment in highly scalable production environment.
- Good understanding of network topologies and protocols with basic troubleshooting skills.
Operating System: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/7/8, Windows server 2000/2003/2008 , 2012 VMware Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, SQL Server Management Studio, MS Visual Studio, TFS, VisionApp, Screen Thief, mwsnap300, ProcMon, RegMon, FTP, SQL, HP Quality Center 10, Mercury Tools.
Database: SQL, VB, Windows PowerShell.
Tools: /Utilities: MS Office, MS Visio, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, WordPerfect.
Confidential, Berwyn, PA
Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- As Lead QA Tester on the agile (scrum) team effectively coordinated offshore team members to gain maximum team velocity.
- Proactively participated in functional and performance testing of Confidential 's main product - IPM Core (Interactive Process Management) and its derivatives (Loan origination, Banking and Insurance Claims), add-ons (Mortgage), services and tools.
- Managed QA deployment infrastructure in a multi-versioned application environment.
- Created websites and databases for automated and manual deployments using IIS7.5, Sql Server 8, 12 and 14, and Oracle 11g.
- Optimized testing framework, bug reporting, and tracking processes by effective use of HP Quality Center, Team Foundation Server, and Gemini.
- Applied database updates according to the deployed application version and resolved Confidential IPM-related data issues.
- Collaborated with development resources to successfully integrate newly delivered features into QA sprint planning to ensure appropriate test coverage.
Confidential, Horsham, PA
Technical Support Analyst
- Analyzed and resolved complex issues with client databases, software applications and configurations.
- Exercised discretion and independent thinking while advizing customers regarding installatio and configuration of their hardware and NextGen software applications.
- Leveraged SQL scripting to troubleshoot any data discrepancies, SQL Server and customer application performance issues.
- Provided technical training to users as needed.
- Documented any identified issues and resolutions as part of software enhancements and user training materials.
- Provided emergency support during non-business hours.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Served as first point of contact for support team for several products (LDRPS, PLANet BIA, NotiFind).
- Worked with system developers to understand the underlying code logic in order to resolve found issues.
- Created test cases according to software specifications and provided guidance to fellow team members.
- Documented and reported issues found with tested software systems.
- Provided support and troubleshooting of critical and escalated customer issues.
- Responsible for maintenance of QA lab and insuring that servers were running with latest windows updates.
- Managed test environments and CMS product installation and configuration.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Quality Assurance Engineer
- A member of a team responsible for integration testing of a large scale UNIX and NT based web application software.
- Created test scenarios and cases according to software requirements specifications.
- Performed horizontal and vertical system testing utilizing automated tools such as Xrunner and Continuus.
- Created, maintained and troubleshot scripts to automate application testing.
- Documented and reported issues and problems with tested software systems.
- Mentored and provided assistance to college interns.
Confidential, Warminster, PA
Programmer / Analyst
- Responsible for development, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of software application modules utilizing RPG /400, CL, DBU, SQL, subfile processing and system utilities on IBM AS/400 platform.
- A member of a development team responsible for Account Receivable and Sales Analysis application packages.
- Participated in implementation of a new Order Maintenance and Order Inquiry/Reporting System to expend the functionality of an initial design.
- Extensively modified and maintained existing software modules to insure year 2000 compliance.
- Provided end users with necessary technical support and performed troubleshooting in the event of software malfunction.