After a significant crash in the industry I worked in, I had the exciting opportunity to pursue an interest of mine and a new career: Software Engineering. I started my self - led education with online resources like Confidential, and I am currently leveraging my new skills with a behavioral health-based software company focusing on QE, testing, and user experience.
- Chrome Dev Tools
- Sole tester for HIPAA secure behavioral care web/Android app.
- Developed manual test plans for new features and performed regression tests for core features.
- Utilized Chrome developer tools to monitor network traffic and manipulate the console.
- Identified, documented, and prioritized over 400 issues in Confidential and Confidential .
- Scripted manual tests and tracked test results in Confidential .
- Documented entire flow of the app for all user types.
- Wrote acceptance criteria for new features.
- Submitted pull request for minor front-end fixes.
- Helped onboard and install the app at 5 behavioral care facilities.
- Presented mobile and desktop functionality to new users.
- Created instructional laminated sheets for new customers.
Programming Nanodegree (2016) Python
- Designed and built a tournament database with PostgreSQL in the Python DB API to track matches between players and pair them based on Swiss standings.
- Programmed a "fill-in-the-blanks" quiz that responds to user-submitted answers.
- Created a simple webpage to store class notes in an appealing fashion.
- Optimized well production and fixed well issues after economic evaluation.
- Wrote remediation and production procedures for wellsite rig work.
- Standardized MS Excel data, created working databases in MS Access and ran economics.