I've worked as both software QA as well as a web application developer and software engineer for over 15 years. I am interested in a full - time position as a QA Engineer with a focus on automated tools.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver, rspec, JMeter, Jenkins, HP Quality Center
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Rails and Symfony
Data Stores: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Riak
OS/Sys Admin: Linux, Apache, Linode VPS, Amazon S3, VirtualBox, Vagrant
Confidential, Boulder. CO
- Tested multi-application codebase consisting of front-end Rails, Symfony PHP and Unix daemons written in Go, Python, Ruby and PHP Performed test across the RESTful api layer of the Marketing Campaigns product with automated Ruby and rspec test framework Developed front end integration tests with Selenium webdriver
- Performed large scale performance validation to very data store access: MySQL and Riak Performed Manual feature validation across all application codebases requiring direct database access along with manual server configuration and interactions between multiple applications running on virtual machines.
- Responsible for builds and deploys of production code for the core pipeline of the Confidential mail delivery and web frontends.
QA Associate Engineer
- Continued after acquisition by Oracle in the same role described at Confidential
- Created and maintained a suite of PhpUnit and Watir-based integration tests.
- Did manual testing for new UI feature validation
Sr. QA Engineer
- Tested a wide variety of client server applications for the public safety market.
- Primarily focused on Microsoft platforms such as Windows running on desktop and mobile radio devices.
- Included Visual Basic, C# .Net
- Managed offshore QA resource teams from India and China requiring daily contact and oversight as well as managing their test results to provide to project management teams.
- Created and maintained a large (1000+ component) test automation suite using HP Quality Center, QuickTest Pro.
- Wrote automated components for use by other test teams.