- Expert in automation of web based applications using Selenium WebDriver
- Expert in Testing Life Cycle (STLC): Including Planning Process, Test Design, Performing Test, Defect Tracking, Management and Test Reporting.
- Experience in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Pro, Junit/TestNG, Quality Center, Github/Maven, JIRA, JMeter, Load Runner.
- Expertise with Agile Scrum, Kanban, BDD(Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology.
- Experience in designing Automation test framework by following Model, View and Controller approach.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven GitHub for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Experience in Black box and automation testing using Selenium - TestNG, Junit on web and client applications.
- Experience in Business Functionality Testing, User Interface testing, Unit testing, Integration Testing, Black Box Testing, End-to-end Testing, Manual Testing, UAT, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, documentation and Reporting.
- Experience in preparing Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Data, and Test Execution.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using JIRA.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, UFT (former QTP), ALM/Quality Center, Test Director Open Source Tools Selenium, Jmeter, Jira, Maven, Jenkins, Git, GitHub
Frameworks: Page Object Model (POM), Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, Hybrid, Keyword driven and Data Driven.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Scripting Languages: Unix Shell, VB Script
Languages: Java, C++, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Solaris(UNIX), OS X
Domain Knowledge: Financial, Retail, Insurance.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Maven.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases.
- Using TestNG with Selenium provided effective and efficient test reports to business owners and stakeholders
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation process.
- Developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Performed Defect Tracking & Management in JIRA.
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Worked effectively with Developers, AGILE Team, Project Management to achieve Selenium automation, high quality release deadlines and QA processes improvements.
- Provided different build reports, Selenium automation reports, Performance testing reports to Senior Management.
Automation Test Engineer
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Analyzed the requirements from the client.
- Participated in preparing test plans.
- Prepared test scenarios.
- Prepared test data for test scenarios.
- Worked iteratively with the business, product and development team through all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including business requirements, functional specifications, integration and regression testing using current testing methodologies and tools.
- Implemented efficient and effective test plans for new systems.
- Analyzed and dissected system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large and small business initiatives.
- Wrote test cases and executed testing in a web environment.
- Planned, documented, evaluated and tracked testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects.
- Tested new and legacy custom applications with or without the use of formal test cases/scripts.
- Assisted the development team in debugging and replicating issues.
- Tested Internet and client-server applications against specifications and documentation.
- Actively participated in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance.
- Gained and maintained familiarity with all operating environments.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Created and executed end-to-end test plan
- Ensured that every potential issue was identified and fixed before product went live
- Prepared documentation of test plans, wrote test cases, code changes and fixes.
- Monitored and documented bug reports as needed and documented bug report closures.
- Performed SCT (Software Compatibility Testing) to check the functionality of the application in different environments.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative Testing scenarios for Functional Testing as documented in the test plan.
- Participated in various meetings to discuss enhancements and modifications of applications following client request and in various strategic sessions and discussions.