- Software QA Professional with extensive and diversified experience testing web and mobile applications
- Good Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodologies(Agile, Scrum and Waterfall)
- Expertise in performing different kinds of testing Functional, GUI, Backend, Regression, UAT
- Excellent in developing test plans, test strategy, test cases, test data, test checklists, defect tracking & reporting, preparing test summary report, and conducting status meetings.
- Finding and raising defects and following up the defect till closure
- Exposure in Functional Automation testing of web applications using Selenium Webdriver
- Involved in Creating Test data for the Automation Scripts
- Proficient in bug tracking tools like Mantis, and JIRA
- Good problem solving skills and team player with strong communication skills
- Great work ethic focused on project and business success
- Fluent in written and conversational English. Russian native speaker.
- US Citizen
- Windows macOS
- UNIX/LINUX Windows Phone iOS
- Android OS HTML
- SQL Oracle
- MS SQL Server Selenium WebDriver TCP/IP
- Intranet VMware Player
- Oracle VirtualBox Jira
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Analyzed Business requirements and Functional documents, involved in the test Planning that defines the planning the test activities, Resources, entry and exit criteria
- Managing issue resolution in JIRA with development team - Defect Process Management.
- Developed Test cases and Test Scripts using Functional Requirement Document.
- Test scenarios are created for Positive, Negative, Boundary cases, etc.
- Test Automation script execution for Regression testing in Selenium Webdriver
- Validating the assigned defect/tracking the Defect for closure
- Preparing Functional/regression Test Cases/Scripts in JIRA under Test Plan, And Review Test Requirements, Creating Test Plans and Test Strategy documents.
- Performed Functional Testing to identify various critical points in the application
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing)
- Involved in UAT testing in UAT environment, Prepared UAT test cases and testing estimates.
- Directly Interacted with Project Team, Developers, Business Analysts and Clients for Test requirements, clarifications and Testing.
- Provided daily status report, defect matrices, daily updates to lead
- Provided daily status report on task assigned to the Project Manager/Client.
- Involved in Weekly Status Meetings with development and management Teams.
Software QA Consultant
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Analyzed the Business requirements, Application and Functional Specifications, Design Docs
- Involved in writing and designing templates for the Test Plans and wrote Test cases.
- Wrote Test Plans, defining Test Scenarios and Test Cases, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members and track the bugs till closure.
- Practiced in functional testing, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, back-end testing, browser compatibility testing, and component testing
- Involved in updating and executing test cases according to requirements.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Negative, Positive, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepared various reports based on different stages of Testing.
- Interacted with developers, users and various members of the team to discuss issues, resolve defects and set priorities.
- Involved in Managerial Meetings and attended various conference calls at different levels from QA, Developers and Clients.
- Helped the Business Users in performing the UAT by providing the test cases, issue log templates and also providing the test data.
Safety Officer/Field Supervisor
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Conducted Confidential, Work Comp, and FSMCA Accident investigations and reporting
- Evaluated on-the-road performance of the coach operators on Google and Apple contracts
- Conducted the Site Assessment to make sure compliance with Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, San Francisco Codes
DOT Compliance Safety Manager
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
- implemented background and Motor Vehicle Record check, compiled Driver Qualification Files, conducted driver’s annual performance evaluation
- Insured that 100% of drivers complied to FMCSA regulations
- Assisted to DOT Compliance Officer during DOT Compliance Investigations and Safety Audit
- Conducted accident investigation, calculated IFTA
Fire Safety Inspector and Plan Examiner
- Conducted various types of inspections and plan reviews to ensure compliance with fire and building codes and related laws and ordinances in new and existed buildings
- Inspected automatic fire alarm and fire suppression systems