- An overall Software Test Engineering experience in Information Technology for a period of 15+ years for testing of applications based on Multi - Tiered Distributed Architectures, SOA, SAAS and Object Oriented Technology
- Experience in Planning and Managing Projects in various domains and technologies - CRM, SaaS and Enterprise software industry
- Comprehensive experience representing testing in cross-functional teams across various product life cycle environments. Strong track record of successfully leading global engineering/testing teams to ship complex software applications on schedule.
- Well versed in Agile Methodologies
- Expertise in Team Managing, controlling, Staffing and coordinating projects
- Specialization in Quality Assurance of System, Feature, Integration, GUI, Web, Breakage, Performance and Regression Testing in Client-Server environments
- Automation using Selenium WebDriver (java/TestNG)
- Experience in DevOps, Cloud technologies - Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing with experience using Amazon Web Services
- Expertise in Load and Performance Testing
- Technical Expertise in Designing, Developing, Implementing and Executing Test Plans from feature requirements to the delivery of the Software product for client-server, web based applications in accordance with corporate optimized Methodologies experience leading, growing, and developing world-class engineering teams (test engineer, quality engineer, validation engineer, software engineer.
Scripting Languages: ANT/Maven, Shell Scripting 0 Test Frameworks TestNG/JUnit, REST Assured, Page Object/Factory, Cucumber/Gherkin
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, QC, Test Link, JIRA, QTP, Test Director
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MS Access and NoSQL 0 Application Servers WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat 0 SCM Tools SVN, Perforce, GIT
Performance Tools: JMeter, YourKit Profiler 0 CI Tools Jenkins, Team City 0 CD Tools Dockers, Rancher
Operating System: Windows, Centos, RH Linux, Ubuntu, Solaris, AIX 0 Packaging Tools Install Shield, Wise Installer
Other Tools: Eclipse, TOAD, DB Visualizer, MS Office, Putty, WinSCP
Sr. QA Manager
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities Current
- Lead efforts on Test Automation framework using Java/Selenium Web Driver/TestNG.
- Expertise in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA for Enterprise Applications
- Execute automation scripts on different browsers/environments & collect defects/results
- Report to executive leadership on quality metrics and key performance indicators
- Automate validation of KM Restful service using REST Assured in java and TestNG.
- Implement CI/CD using Jenkins/Dockers & publish Code Coverage for using Jacoco.
- Manual functional validation of EM on WebLogic/WebSphere/JBoss servers.
- Install and Configure EM on Ubuntu/RH Linux and Windows.
- Database validation for EM against Oracle/SQL Server/DB2.
- QC administration - creation and maintenance of test cases
- VMWare - Virtual Machines creation/maintenance for Engineering team
- Automate Smoke test cases of IQ using Mercury QTP and execute on various stacks.
- Manual testing of Vertical/Horizontal Cluster of IQ on AIX/WebSphere, Solaris/WebLogic.
Engineering Manager - Software Development & Quality Assurance
- Managing the Development and Quality Assurance teams for SunONE's Meta Directory and Identity Synchronization products. Responsibilities include managing the development of the ISW product, quality assurance of the Meta Directory and Identity Synchronization for Windows products, participating on the product team with other cross functional team leads / managers, and people management of a team of 9.
- People management: Drive team to success, follow the people management process to set and review goals quarterly.
- Project Management (Dev): Drive ISW delivery in DSEE: Define the content of the delivery, Drive and monitor delivery. Report to project management team in Grenoble (France) on the progress.
- Project Management (QA): Drive tests and QA for ISW and the DSEE part assigned to Bangalore Unit, report to team in Grenoble (France) on quality metrics and QA activities.
- Drive development of performance tests for ISW to verify the scalability requirements set by the customers.
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
Sr. Software QA Engineer (Technical Lead)
- Responsible for Load/Performance Testing and functionality testing of eCRM software on different platforms (AIX, Solaris and Wintel) with different database combinations (DB2, Oracle and SQL2000).
- Develop project test plans, test cases.
- Develop automation scripts.
- Communicate results/measurements of testing and make recommendations for improvement.
- Document and report bugs found during testing process.
- Acquire deep product knowledge, and a track record of successfully measuring the quality of a feature set or product from conception to release.
- Support to QA / Dev on DB2 Administration Report and escalate issues as required.
- Mentoring QA consultants.
- Installation and testing of Confidential Platform using Java Application Server technology such as IBM WebShpere with DB2, BEA WebLogic Server with Oracle on Solaris platform.
- Testing web applications, client-server systems, and multi-tier systems.
ConfidentialSr. Software QA Engineer
- ERG QA and Development, worked with the Support organization, adhere to the following internal escalation order when debugging a customer reported issue:Replicate issue in-house. Failing that ...
- Conference Call with Customer to gather specific environment information.
- Replicate customer environment including hardware / software, etc.
- Replicate issue in house. Failing that.
- Travel to customer site equipped with debug environment.