Software Quality professional with 4+ years of experience in the industry. Acted as QA lead in many capacities throughout career as well as mentored software developers and QA staff in testing and quality methodologies. Keen attention to detail with intense customer focus in all stages of development using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Python 3.x
Confidential, City of Evanston, IL
- Create, execute, and maintain test cases and scripts.
- Create bug reports and follow through to resolution.
- Timely identification of severity issues and effectively communicates adequate priority level and impact to appropriate parties.
- Ensure software and hardware solutions meet customer requirements for usability and functionality.
- Helps define and implement test metrics to determine coverage and effectiveness.
- Apply industry best practices of standard testing methodologies and actively shares knowledge with the team.
- Process analysis and improvement and documentation of test standards
- Python scripting and testing tools
- Test automation development with Selenium/Selendroid, and Unittest
- Mentorship of students on software development best practices and methodologies as well as code reviews