Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, JSP, EJB, Servlet, SQL, UNIX Shell Programming
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Software Automation: Java, Selenium, Junit, Cucumber, Load Testing, SOAP UI, BUnit, Appium
Framework: Keyword Driven Testing(KDT), Page Object Model(POM),BDD, Hibernate, Spring
Big Data Analysis: MapReduce Programming, Hive, Pig, HBase, Apache Spark, EMR
Software/Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, JIRA, BitBucket, Continuous Integration, SVN, TIBCO Admin
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Software Engineer in Test
- Developed test scripts for Software Testing Life Cycle
- Automated lab information management web applications LIMS Core, LIMS Sapio, IDBS ELN Workbook, Spotfire using technologies like Java, Selenium WebDriver, maven, POM etc.
- Assisted in maintaining and developing Keyword Driven testing framework using Java EE and Maven Build
- Materialized Performance Testing Using HP LoadRunner for all Web(HTTP/HTML) Applications
- Analyzed project requirements and implemented the AGILE methodology by collaborating with offshore team.
- Implemented Behavioral Driver Developed (BDD) approach using Java, Cucumber and Junit.
- Maintained Source Control using SVN, GitHub, team collaboration Sirius XM Holdings
- Developed test scripts for Software Testing Life Cycle in SOAP UI
- Automated SOAP and REST Web APIs using Java and BUnit Framework
- Coordinated with BSM(Business Service Management) Group while understanding the FRD
- Promoted project tags to CI server(Jenkins) and Ran Regression test against downstream dependencies
- Analyzed the test - logs and test-data by writing SQL Queries from backend.
Confidential Bridgeport, CT
- Managed database labs and helped students to troubleshoot the issue in their ongoing project work
- Mentored students to help them writing and debugging SQL queries and procedures.
- Taught Oracle database designing concepts in university labs to all students registered for the course
- Designed coursework for the oracle lab and advanced database course
- Drafted project definition for each section to ensure students' understanding
- Substitute for Professor in class instructions
- Developed the application using Java Beans and Servlets, implemented Hibernate to create DAO in Oracle and MySQL and built automated systems by providing e-services
- Provided support for application deployment and maintenance, supported testing
- Practiced AGILE methodology, Struts, EJB and DAO to support spring Dependency Injection.
- Designed and implemented the database interaction using JDBC, and stored procedures using PL/SQL