- Special interests in mobile (iOS, Android) and Web applications Resourceful and detail - oriented Software QA Engineer with hands-on experience in front-end and back-end testing mobile (iOS and Android) and web-based e-commerce and standalone applications.
- I understand what makes apps well-engineered, and I also excel at coordinating and cooperating with team members and other partners to make our products more elegant, functional, and innovative.
- Expert knowledge SDLC in Agile
- Proficient in defining and executing manual functional, GUI, acceptance and regression test scenarios.
- Experience in test automation using Appium, Calabash, Selenium IDE
- Performed for Back-end tests REST API and mobile apps using CharlesProxy, Postman.
- Skillful in requirements analysis and in developing solid test documentation including test plans, test cases, matrices, checklists, etc.
- Proficient in identifying and reporting software defects
- Enjoy learning new technologies and challenging concepts and implementing them
- Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Mac OS X
- Linux Java
- Calabash Oracle
- MySQL VMWare
- VirtualBox Chrome
- IE Jira
- Android Studio
Quality Assurance Lead
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Integrated QA processes for multiple projects.
- Worked closely with product managers, designers and developers to meet the best user experience for our customers.
- Authored test plans, test cases, matrixes etc. and performed testing for the following functionality features: customer loyalty, customizing menu items, ordering, payments using credit/debit cards, Visa Checkout, MasterPass, Confidential Pay, Android Pay, Gift Card, E-Gifting, Messages, QR code scanning, in-app games to earn rewards, integration with social networks, interface with POS/POP terminals, locations.
- Analyzed testing results from the running automation for iOS and Android devices using testing tools Appium, TeamCity, TestObject
- Created test automation scripts using Calabash for Android devices.
- Used Charles to monitor data being sent out and received during testing process.
- Performed testing integration with APIs provided by the back-end using Postman.
- Trained and supervised QA interns.
Tools & Technologies: Charles, XCode, ADT/DDMS, Confluence/Jira/TestRail, Appium/TeamCity/Jenkins/TestObject, Postman, Java, Calabash, HockeyApp.
- Performed localization testing for iCloud.
Tools & Technologies: Radar, Confidential in-house bug tracking system
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Performed testing of web-based e-commerce and social networks applications.
- Created test plans, test suites and test cases for Portfolios and Courses modules using TestLodge.
- Designed and executed test matrixes for back-end testing of RESTful APIs.
- Worked on software testing automation using Selenium IDE.
- Analyzed and reported defects and enhancement requests to Jira.
- Tested cross-browser and operating system compatibility.
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Tested Confidential Mobile application on several Mobile Platforms including iPhone OS and Android OS
Quality Assurance Engineer
Confidential, Los Gatos, CA
- Participated in functionality, usability, GUI, regression, and build acceptance testing
- Tested features and functional areas of the application such as Uploading, Downloading, Playing Movies, New Customer Registration, Billing, Credit Card Processing, Shopping Cart, etc.