Programming: Proficient in C, Python, C++, Java, C#, Matlab, Shell Scripting, VBA
HDL’s: Proficient in Verilog, VHDL
CAD Tools: Visio, Eagle PCB, Solidworks
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Hardware Test Engineer
- Wrote test procedures for both hardware and software testing.
- Created programs for test simulation and automation in Labview, C#, C++, and VBA.
- Performed logic analysis of systems from drawings.
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
Mobile and Communications Intern
- Worked on the 4G LTE development testbed using C and Python code in a Linux environment.
- Developed algorithm for 3GPP standard RSRQ and RSRP measurement.
- Contributed code for several bug fixes within the testbed.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Research Engineer Intern
- Created hardware circuits for power for flowmeter display and solenoid gun.
- Programmed microcontrollers and flowmeter displays in Arduino.
- Debugged circuits for research collection device.
- Designed PCB boards for use in devices using Eagle.