- Experienced, reliable, and highly motivated individual seeking to acquire a great and evolving career with a solid company utilizing the opportunity to offer proven leadership, analytical, problem solving, and other developing coordinating skills within the company.
- Excellent leadership and able to take keen direction with minimal supervision
- Professional and respectful terms of communication with my peers, colleagues and managers
- Proficient problem handling and solving (both technical and social)
- Gardening positive work ethics (both personal and professional)
- Ability to learn from all levels of personnel
- Product Information Management (PIM) and Infor SX.enterprise
- Microsoft InfoPath, Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, OneNote
- SAP Business Objects Info View; Ecolab C - SAP; N-SAP
- Lotus Notes & Various Internal Ecolab platforms/systems
- Varian Spetra AA, and Agilent Chemstation GC (K Prime)
- Various laboratory information systems (eLIMS, Confidential, Bookmaster)
Confidential, Houston, TX
Quality Assurance & Control EM Micro Technician
- Responsible for both daily and weekly environmental monitoring: sampling, and testing of various parameters throughout the compounding / production cleanrooms, ensuring highest quality product and safest products - ensuring both internal investigations and corrective actions are both initiated and completed.
- Performed media validations and plate observations ensuring limited to absence of turbidity and any serious breaches (also performed autoclave runs maintaining sterile equipment and sterile compounding tools)
- Worked under the direction of the QA and QC manager to investigate internal and external quality related complaints
- Reviewed sterility reports and QREs (performing heavy research and creating reports on any results of internal deviation, on various levels)
- Reviewed QA sample test results that were sent out to contracted external labs, for testing and analysis (as these were reviewed for acceptability)
- Worked collaboratively with regulatory, pharmacists and technicians to ensure company’s quality, compounding policies and procedures kept as current (under USP and Confidential guidelines)
- Assisted QA manager with quarterly onsite internal quality audits and quality related training for existing or new programs impacting all compounding pharmacy technicians or other internal company staff.
- Worked collaboratively with QA manager in: review of new or revised company procedures, training, development, and QREs (including proper sanitization technique, company workflow.
- Performed other duties directly assigned by the QC manager to ensure uniform and standardized quality assurance and control throughout the entire company.
Confidential, Houston TX
Product Data Specialist / CSRJ
- Acted as central source for new part setup requests from both national and international branches - Researched, maintained, and updated product information, uoms, and pricing
- Worked with over 50 vendors to obtain bulk data files and reformat as needed
- Reviewed existing products, brands, descriptions, and uoms for consistency and accuracy; gathered additional information needed for catalog production
Confidential, Houston, TX
GSS Specification Product Analyst / iPIP Routing Coordinator
- Fulfilled GSS Specification Analyst role, as for temporary projects and support
- Completed high priority tasks in timely manner and developed support, specialist, tracking, and intermediate information management/handling skills
- Steadily Created and Updated documents, including researching master data/materials for the launching of various product setups, across various types of business units per North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa
- Created & Submitted forms regarding Master Data (MDM), Management of Change (MMOC) & Corporate Setup Management document control via the Champion InfoPath platform
- Initiated chemical material requests, which were requested via colleagues and initiated changes via creating MDMs docs for the following justifications/reasoning: material/product creations, product formulation changes, specification updates, parameter additions/removal, laboratory procedure changes, material/product extensions, vendor setups/changes, etc...
Confidential, Des Moines, A
QC Lab Technician II Analytical Chemistry
- Developed an incisive understanding and experience in performing micro level quality control methods under cGMP, GLP, HACCP requirements, and newly implemented ISO/FSSC standards (food safety)
- Steadily tested the unprocessed, mid-processed, and fully finished product via performing applicable analytical lipid quality control AOCS methods via GC testing
- Sampled, prepared, tested, analyzed and interpreted all oil samples that needed to undergo a variety of tests and extractions that will confirm the quality parameters ensuring that production methods meet established quality and safety standards/specifications
- Recorded, analyzed, interpreted data, completed integrations and provided onsite results to engineers using specialized LIM program ( Confidential )