- SQL Database validation, Functional, Performance, Regression, Comprehensive, Acceptance, Sanity, Ad Hoc, Boundary, Documentation, Web Browser, Client Server and Enterprise
- In Agile and waterfall development cycles
- Hardware and software installations, networking and troubleshooting
- C# Programming
- Linux CentOS/RedHat
- Quality Center
- DNS, DHCP
- .Net Framework
- C# Programming
- Confidential - SQL
- Ghost and Altiris
- IIS 6, IIS 7 JIRA 4, 6 WinPE FTP
- Message Queuing Microsoft Office Suite Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008, 2016) Microsoft Windows Server (2000, 2003, 2008) VMWare ESXi PresenTense
- Procurve Ethernet switches SSH, WinSCP HP Quality Center RAID configuration Real VNC\Remote Desktop Active Directory Amazon Fire Android Apple (IOS)
- Windows XP, 7 Routers, Modems
QA Test Engineer
- Regression, comprehensive and Ad hoc testing
- LINUX-based simulation testing
- Defect Reporting in HP Quality Center
- Wireless networks configuration
- FTP logs reviewed in Log Jammer
- Utilized WinCP, SSH, Grep, XCode and Charles
System Verification and Test Engineer II
- Interpreted product requirements, system specification, design documents to derive test cases, Best Practices and common user expectations to create test cases.
- Input, created test cycle, and maintained test cases in test case management system
- Built and maintained test lab environments consisting of installing and configuring proprietary software, Hard Drives, RAM, DVD drives, processors, fans, network cabling, configuring multiple subnets, dynamic and static IP addressing, domain controllers, and operating systems.
- Executed test scenarios in both Agile and waterfall development cycles, using test tools, XML records, SQL queries and manual testing.
- Verified database content, migrations, archives, enterprise data collections, data purge routines, filtered output, reports, SQL backup and restore routines.
- Tested User Interface, basic functionality, new features and relevant Regression.
- Analyzed Stored Procedures and database design.
- Responsible for data warehousing and continuous ETL testing
- Created and maintained test data databases, SQL queries, and test data.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test Cases, and Test Reports.
- Created and maintained virtual machines (VMs) and snapshots as well as images of servers and workstations.
- Created, submitted and re-tested defect reports in JIRA 4\6, PVCS, and Concerto.
- Tested web server, C# applications within various internet browsers.
Telecommunications Technician II
- Performed Technical Service Reviews (TSR) to deliver, necessary circuit and design data.
- Interpreted complex circuit design and routing information used for installation and repair of long distance carrier telephony services.
- Performed long distance terminal installations, including circuit path equipment identification, design, wiring, optioning, and testing.
- Tested local loop with various local exchange carriers using Confidential -Bird 9000.
- Isolated points of failure with field technicians and telephony carriers for various circuit types and line speeds.