- Worked with Confidential as a Test Analyst in Bangalore India and Perth Western Australia.
- Consulted at Confidential as QA Test Engineer in Redmond,Washinqton
- 2 years and 2months experience of experience in Telecom Domain (Seibel, Telecom Billing, complete E2E testing experience from OSS to Network merging)
- 8+ months of experience in Health Care Domain (Real Time Location Monitoring, Parking Logic, Censitrac, Patient Entertainment Systems, Hyland Onbase)
- Expertise in Black Box Testing Like Functional Testing, Non Functional Testing and Regression Testing
- Well versed in Test Execution of Functional Testing Types like integration Testing,System Testing and System Integration,GUI,Sanity, DR testing Proficient in Test Execution of Non Functional Testing types like Performance, Load, Stress and Security Testing
- Well versed in writing test cases/scripts for Sanity testing, GUI testing, Functionality testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Performance testing User Acceptance Testing
- Proficient in Co - ordinating Creating and Executing UAT test Cases
- Participated in Test plan meetings and formulated Test Plans
- Proficient in Formal Technical and Nontechnical Review Procedures
- Well versed in test planning and test strategy using different project management tools like HP Quality Centre.
- Well Versed in Defect Management using HPQC
- Exposure to QTP
- Acted as offshore coordinator for technical support activities
- Was a part of Product/Project driven environment
- Well versed in all stages of STLC, Right from Requirement Analysis to Test Closure
- Actively interacted with Client for Acceptance criteria, Design Decisions and User experience
- Good Exposure in Telecom billing with Geneva billing Systems
- Experience in Network testing for Broadband product
- Exposure in Mobile T esting for various generations of Android
- Well versed in all aspects of Manual testing in SDLC methods like Agile and V model
- Participate in weekly test planning, project status meetings and reviews.
Operating Systems: Windows xp/95/98/NT Unix, Android
Language: C, C++, C#, HTML, .Net Framework
Databases: PLSQL, SQL and MS Access
Applications Hands On: SeibelCRM Mobile Testing, Woosch,Aeroscout, Mobile View, Skidata Parking Logic
Tools: HP Quality Centre, QTP
Story Management tools: Wiki, Rapid
Defect Management tool: HPQC, Billing Systems, Geneva, BAL, Data creation, One Seibel, Aeroscout Mobile View, Hyland Onbase
QA Mobile Test EngineerResponsibilities:
- Protected Broadcasts
- Other Writable
- Content Providers
- Sensitive Bundled Packages
- Shared User IDs
- Protection Levels
- File Permissions
- Verify System Properties
- Validate Binder Interface
- Data disclosed by intents
- Behavior of Virtual Preloads
- Safe Mode, Recovery mode, Debug mode Behavior
- Mounting options for removable storage
- Mobile data and Wi fi features to download apps from legitimate application sources
- MMS default settings
- Verify that the device supports the OMA DM GET command with the background management action user interaction mode
- Gather all the logs after the test execution and compare the same with the 19423 Android Implementation Document Provided by the OEM.
- Raise defects and assign to the specific team and Retest the same before its closure.
- Update the Test results in 17423 Android Security Document.
- Upload the test logs and the Test results in NAS.
- End User Computing services
- Managed Service including helpdesk
- Facilities Manager applications and associated integration
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Responsible for creating tests cases/scripts for Sanity, Regression, DR, Functional and UAT testing
- Responsible for Designing Test scenarios/Test conditions for Sanity, Regression, DR, Functional and Non-functional testing
- Responsible for Executing Sanity, Regression, DR, Functional and Non-functional testing
- Responsible for Logging, Linking Defects in Defect Management tool HPQC
- Responsible for discussions with the Test Stub and Harnesses team
- Responsible for demonstration to the Automation and stub and Harness team
- Responsible for providing data formats and data samples to the Data Specialists
- Conduct Technical and Non-Technical reviews on the Project documents like the SRS, SSRS, SSAD, SSCG Test plans.
- Conduct Formal and informal reviews on the Test scripts/Test Cases.
- Involved in formal discussions with the Configuration Analysts and the Business Analysts to review and Analyse project documents like SRS, SSRS, SSAD, SSCG
- Involved in the Development and implementation of Test plans and Test strategies for the different release(s) - System and E2E testing
- Communicate progress against project or work package schedule in terms of interim and final/system test reports against the project/release components and identify any issues and impact against the agreed timescale to all stakeholders of the deliverables
- Manage the test environment in accordance with the planned/ongoing release(s)/production defects
- Monitor and track testing phases for different deliverables and maintain a defect and progress report
- Identify candidate Test cases for automation
- Pass/block/fail/link defects in HPQC based on the status of the test case/scenario
- Maintain HPQC with proper defect details and act appropriately on defects raised Monitor and track the test phases as per the estimations provided in QA planning phase Identify, report, allocate, review and monitor defects to ensure resolutions are provided and retested in a timely manner in order to achieve agreed exit criteria
- Identify and lead a Risk Assessment update during the Execution phase in order to change when needed the testing frame
- Review and analyse all stages of testing phases for different deliverable defects Investigate, evaluate and implement tools and methods to improve the testing process Common point between business owners (product managers, etc.) and the Development Team.
Technology/Application used: Java, Oracle, Siebel CRM, BAL, Geneva, BIP, SQL, UNIX
- Analyzing the requirements & design documents, identifying the design issues and discuss the same with business analyst and solution designers for clarifications
- Testing of Functional (Business Scenario) and Regression Test cases, Dress Rehearsal and Pipe-cleaning activities
- Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in supporting to Other T eams and co-ordination with Onsite T eams.
- Formulating the test execution plan
- Publishing Test Results
- Defect management -Logging, tracking, closing defects using HPQC
- Preparation of Effort Estimation
- Preparation of Test cases, Test reports and reviewing the test cases
- Responsible for creating data to enable the tests cases/scripts
- Design Test scenarios/Test conditions for Sanity, Regression, DR, Functional and Nonfunctional testing
- Reading and analyzing XML’s
- Coordinating with other development teams for tacking defect status and fixes.
- Involved in demonstration to the CIT & Automation team
- Worked on testing a new product called MSE (Multi Service Edge) & TVC (TV Connect).