- Have 5 years of experience as software automation engineer specializing in Web Based Applications and many other web applications.
- Hands on working Experienced in Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Experts in Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid.
- Hands on experience on writing high level Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Expertise knowledge on running Automation Test and leading Software Release Process.
- Ability to perform SQL query and knowledge on Database.
- Ability to Perform rest API Manual Testing using Postman.
- Hands on experience on building Behaviour Driven API Testing Framework using Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Knowledge on running Cross Browser and Cross Platform testing using Sauce Labs.
- Expert in building Page Object Model Test Framework from scratch.
- Experienced in manual verification of mobile applications.
- Experienced in using Jira and version control tool GitHub.
- Experienced in Backend Database Testing using SQL.
- Pre scheduled testing using Continuous Integration Server TeamCity.
Technical Skills: Java, Jira, TestNG, Selenium, TeamCity, GitHub, MySQL
Programing Languages: Java Mark - up Language HTML, XML Test Framework Junit, TestNG
Functional Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle Version Control Tools GitHub Project Management Tool Jira Web Debugging Tools Firebug, Firepath IDE Eclipse, IntelliJ Continuous Integration Server TeamCity, Jenkins
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Reviewed Sprint Backlog, Estimates QA effort for each story.
- Performed Requirement Analysis and Testability Assessment to ensure all primary requirements are testable.
- Designed high level Test Plan, including Testing scope, Strategy and Test Conditions.
- Write Test Cases and generated Test Data.
- Worked on Agile Scrum process and deliver test automation on time.
- Designed and Developed Page Object Model Test Framework.
- Worked on Core Java Platform to perform automation test validation using TestNG.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to automate Web Based application.
- Used web Debugging tools such as Firebug and Fire path to Locate WebElements.
- Performed Cross Browser and Cross Platform test using Sauce Labs.
- Performed API manual testing using Postman.
- Automate API test using Behavior Driven API Testing Framework.
- Used Java, Cucumber and Gherkin to Automate API test.
- Performed scheduled test using Continuous Integration Server TeamCity.
- Used Maven to create Test Automation software build and execute Automation Test.
- Used SQL to Validate posted data in MySQL Database.
- Lead Release process by executing Automation Suite in QA, Staging and Production.
- Used Jira for Bug reporting, bug tracking and Project management.
- Used Version Control Tool GitHub to manage up - to-date codes and documentations.
- Prepared weekly project report that includes Test Coverage and Status reports.
QA Test Analyst
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Performed Requirement analysis, design Test cases and responsible for execution of Smoke, Regression, user acceptance test.
- Developed and maintained Test Cases.
- Designed Test strategy, Test process and Test scopes included in high level Test Plan.
- Generated and maintained Test data referenced from test cases.
- Worked in incremental software development methodology Agile Scrum.
- Performed Automation Test using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG framework.
- Used Firebug and Firepath to Locate WebElements.
- Tested software applications, logged defects, worked with development team in resolving defects.
- Executed automated test cases using continuous integration server Jenkins.
- Write Test Cases and performed manual validation using Postman.
- Executed test cases in cross browser and cross platform using Sauce Labs.
- Used Jira for Logged defects, Bug tracking.
- Designed Page Object Model Test Framework.
- Perform manual validation for Mobile Application.
- Performed Back end testing for data validation using SQL.
- Daily interaction with development, configuration teams and mentoring to QA.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Analyzed business requirements, Business Rules and User story to Design test cases for projects.
- Designed Test plans which includes test process, test strategy and test scope.
- Created and updated test cases in Excel Sheets and generate Traceability matrix.
- Tested Multi-tier web application in Agile software development environment.
- Performed test automation using Java, Selenium and TestNG.
- Used Firebug and Fire path to locate Web Elements.
- Facilitate Defect report meetings periodically.
- Assist in managing, reporting and tracking defects in Jira.
- Created and executed SQL queries against Oracle database compared the results and analyzed discrepancies.
- Participated in Bug triage meetings with developers to Validate the severity of the bug and responsible for tracking of the testing life cycle.
- Maintained Strong working relationship with teammates and management staff.
- Coordinated day-to-day activities with team members.