- Skilled in office duties including data entry, scanning, filing and customer service.
- Also experienced in quality assurance and web based research applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Highly trainable.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office. 6,000 - 8,000 alpha/numeric. 60-65 wpm.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
LEVY DATA PROCESSOR
- Data processing, scanning and documenting of bank levy documents.
- Extensive use of internal company databases (Microsoft Acess).
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Confidential, East Windsor, NJ
- Data entry, copying and filing of company employee SOP documents.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Researched, gathered and populated company data base with YMCA statistical data.
- Extensive use of internet search engines.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office 2011 Excel.
Confidential, Marlton, NJ
- Indexed property inspectors data into company data base.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Microsoft and Outlook)
- Performed quality assurance on company data sets.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Indexed appraiser data into company database.
- Updated appraiser license and E&O spreadsheets.
- Contacted appraisers via email or phone to collect appraiser data.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Scanned credit department documents into company database.
- Indexed credit department documents into company database.
- Filed credit department documents into file boxes.
- Prepared file boxes for shipment to company warehouse.
Confidential, Peapack, NJ
- Responsible for the organization of compliance data.
- Organized training forms contained in employee folders.
- Entered compliance data into company database.
- Performed quality assurance on compliance data.
- Completed inventory of PGM IT library.
Confidential, Skillman, NJ
QUALITY ASSURANCE DATA ANALYST - BLOOMBERG QA
- Met group targets for case law opinions entered into database.
- Contributed to the construction of BLAW macros and programs.
- Assisted in maintaining BLAW library/book warehouse.
- Met weekly group targets for customer service calls to clients.
- Consistently met group targets for financial data checked.