- An accomplished adaptable and self - motivated IT professional with over 10 years' experience of quality control within software and engineering environments.
- Demonstrates proven project management abilities, overseeing multiple project activities to deliver on schedule, quality output.
- Uses strong analytical and problem solving abilities to proactively identify and resolve issues; supervising and training others as required.
- A collaborative approach allows him to work successfully with internal and external stakeholders, discussing their requirements in detail to ensure on-brief delivery.
Technologies: ASP.NET SOAPUI API WPF Databases Server Studio 2012 SQL Server
Automation: Selenium Web Driver for C# Ranorex Studio V5 Telerik Test Studio
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Responsible for performing integration testing of Non-EMV phase of Heartland fusion deliverable project.
- Testing includes running test scripts to validate fuel pump and pump station logic against defined requirements for delivery.
- Primarily new functionality testing with periodic regression testing as needed.
- Utilized MTM/ VS 2015 for managing test data and bug reporting in an agile team structure.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Responsible for functional testing of Ecommerce platform application.
- Testing included API testing using the in-house fumbler application and web console testing using chrome dev tools and Fiddler4.
- In addition to functional and web testing, developed tests and contributed to the existing automation framework.
- Reviewed and compared the existing manual and automated smoke testing to identify gaps and candidates for automation.
- Added new tests and framework code to increase coverage of automation smoke tests.
- Participated in an agile process to work with product managers and developers to understand test coverage for new features.
- Utilized MTM 2012 to manage all testing including smoke,regression, and confirmation testing.
Skills Used: C# automation using Selenium. API testing. Web testing using chrome dev tools and Fiddler.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
- Effectively coordinating testing cycles and activities; monitoring and adjusting progress against pre-defined schedules to ensure the completion and delivery of projects, on time and in accordance with business requirements
- Collating clear and concise documentation regarding software defects and performing detailed and timely confirmation testing processes using Microsoft MTM and TFS2012
- Successfully utilizing Test Complete 10 to automate functions for a DMV web application
- Developing a comprehensive automation framework for an MVS web project using Selenium with C#
- Performed a broad spectrum of testing functions as required to deliver projects including black-box functional testing of MVS applications, executed test scripts and provided validation and verification of requirements
- Took the lead in the effective coordination of testing cycles and activities to ensure key project goals and milestones are achieved
- Worked collaboratively with stakeholders across business and development teams to ensure compliance with pre-defined specifications
- Provided high quality application test support to a key organizational client, developing test plans and test scripts, as well as successfully mapping all test material to requirements
- Utilized keen analytical abilities to create and update test scopes and test and use cases from complex requirements and design documents as required
- Both developed and ran, highly effective performance tests using the IBM Rational Performance Tester forthe Appellate courts applications
QUALITY CONTROL TESTER
- Developed automation scripts (QTP) for testing major functional areas
- Worked closely with colleagues to lead the development of clear quality control processes across the IT department, ensuring best practice working in accordance with industry standards
YIELD ENHANCEMENT TECHNICIAN
- Provided full technical support across all yield enhancement activities within MOS12 including: electronic work request processing, KLA and SEM recipe writing and identifying and isolating defectivity excursions