Results oriented Team Leader focused on Services and Solutions, data integrity, change management and continuous process improvement. Proven record of high performance and moral during a state of significant transition.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Quality Assurance HR Operations/Shared Service Change Agent Project Management Six Sigma
- Business and End - User Focus
- Vendor Readiness
- Budget & Cost Control
- Product/Program Delivery
- Analysis & Design
- Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Microsoft Visio
- QuickBooks, Peachtree, Quicken
- JD Edwards, Workday, PeopleSoft Financials, PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle, ADP, Kronos, Salesforce Ticketing
- VSE, MVS, TSO, Hyperion, HTML, SQL, nVision, Crystal Reports, OutlookSoft, Confidential, Remedy v6.3, EPass, AS 400
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Quality Assurance and Training Lead II
- Facilitated transition of Employee Access processes to ACS, resulting in approximately $400k in savings.
- Created thirty+ Standard Operating Procedures and streamlined processes for departmental efficiency and effectiveness for transition.
- Worked with business partners to ensure ACS documentation reflects previous lessons learned to enhance customer satisfaction during transition.
- Conducted weekly meeting with ACS to ensure the documented processes implemented were clear and non-value items were removed.
- Refined interfaces to reduce escalations. For example, annual enrollment feeds now reflect zeros for associates that waived coverage, eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Reduced backlog by implementing ticketing process to ensure all requests were tracked and measured.
- Lead project and developed an escalations process to identify root causes and reduce trends by 41%.
- Clarified communications and resolved discrepancies in online knowledge based tool ( Confidential ): online forms reduced appeals and re-work by 77% from previous year.
- Created tools and processes to ensure each team member's success during transition: managing staff, coverage, and customer experience.
- Facilitated training workshops to enhance team's skill sets.
- Implemented development action plans for each employee and vendor.
- Collaborated to develop, recognize, utilize strengths and share knowledge to increase first call resolution for customers.
- Conducted ethical workshops to ensure alignment with Confidential 's values.
- Managed team, increased moral, and gained trust of new EAC team during difficult transition.
- Managed 670K and 1M budgets.
- Provided feedback in a positive manner and clear direction to meet team objectives.
- Managed poor performance and position elimination.
- Gained the trust and respect of my peers and customers by clarifying issues and resolving timely.
- Monitored case management system to ensure adherence to SLAs.
- Assisted with Special Alerts processing for business units' new associates.
- Learned and applied 'voice of the customer' approach to manage and set expectations with vendors and other unit leaders.
- Analyzed and tested solutions thoroughly prior to implementation.
- Stepped into operational managerial duties mid-year.
- Worked and managed the EAC skill sets through learning associates' interest and abilities to improve customer experience.
- Created allegiance in time of transformation; motivated team members to keep our team on track.
- Always optimistic and looking toward the future vision of our department.
- Translated Confidential 's Vision and Transformation into tactical business plan for EAC.
- Worked well with all types of people by being fair and unbiased.
- Listened actively to issue at hand and eliminate concerns by saying and doing what is necessary for our employees' wellbeing.
- Managed a diverse group of contractors and associates.
- Set goals and process changes in our department to ensure efficiencies.
- Exceeded goals and expectations by making sure our team is on track daily so customers' issues were resolved more quickly.
- Collaborated with peers and HR Directors to thoroughly understand the strategies and requirements.
- Repaired and built well-functioning relationships with internal and external partners.
- Partnered with vendors to create more seamless customer experience
- Proactively managed issues by doing through research to find and correct the root issue which reduced process lag time and rework.
- Clearly define action items with Vendors and Associates for escalated, heated discussions resulting in less drama.
- Utilized objective solutions to remove emotions from issues which resulted in a reduction of labor cost.
- Provided customer focus within our team by active listening to determine and resolve employee issues immediately.
- Utilized extreme analytical skills and creative solutions to provide quick resolution for new problems that reduced the cycle time for our case load.
- Flexible and open-minded adapting to our customer/company needs which helped elevate and minimize employee concerns
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
HR Training Analyst/LMS Administrator
- Worked in the Training and Front-End Service Department
- Developed performance management scorecards: metrics definitions, target setting, results measurement
- Automated performance indicators to include trends, rankings, bonus thresholds for period/quarter/YTD
- Monitored, reported, and analyzed performance indicators for bonuses: Cash OS, Items per bag, Training participation, Praises, Complaints, Sales, OR, Bad Checks, Training Expenses, etc.
- Developed tools and reports weekly to improve financial processes and decision making for managers
- Managed project with vendors and IT including developing requirements and reporting finds
- Liaised for Field Managers on system issues, questions, and changes
- Managed Budget and Expense items for various departments each period
- Trained 50+ managers and associates on the PeopleSoft HR and training functionalities
- Built 70+ queries for field support and bonus calculations which gave immediate results and savings
- Automated dashboards and scheduled reports in Hyperion for compliance data: WU, AML, etc.
- Setup and implemented budgeting structure for drill-downs by account for 10 departments to control expenses and give visibility to all expenditures
- Documented and recommended LMS interface changes and customizations costing ~$20,000 compared to a new LMS at $500,000+.
Business Systems Specialist II
- Worked in the Accounting Systems and Procedures Department
- Researched issues and recommended solutions for various accounting sections: Financials, AR, AP, Payroll, Banking, and Retail Accounting
- Implemented PeopleSoft HRMS training and documenting all payroll processes verifying gaps between new system procedures and old processes
- Recommended only necessary process changes to ensure upgrade compatibility
- Troubleshooter for People Soft HRMS payroll processing issues
- Analyzed People Code to determine and document base system issues
- Documented functional designs to meet business requirements
- Prepared functional specifications for new application development, interfaces to other business systems, data conversion programs, and other business requirements
- Facilitated all phases of the product development lifecycle: including requirements analysis, functional design, system development, and system implementation
- Prepared various work products for project management
- Developed various databases to automate the reconciliation process for several accounting projects for Banking and Retail Accounting departments which saved money by making the simple reports to show differences in minutes with external vendors
- Gathered requirements to convert the cash reports and gross profit systems from VSE to MSE removing all non-value adding items like intermediary systems and processes saving time and money.
Training and Documentation Supervisor
- Managed the general ledger chart of account descriptions on the intranet site which tremendously cut down questions from auditors and accountants
- Maintained all accounting procedures manuals and PeopleSoft training manuals on the intranet site
- Converted various departments' websites to SharePoint to have centralized documentation
- Managed the security administrator responsibilities for PeopleSoft Financials: maintaining security classes; adding/deleting/modifying user access; requesting software access for new accounting users
- Supervised the help desk for PeopleSoft Financials, solving 99.9% of all issues within hours
- Gathered required documentation for Sarbanes-Oxley auditors; focus on segregation of duties and removal of non-value items
- Built a security database for PeopleSoft Financials for HR as recommended by auditors.
- With a simple data load the database sends individualized emails to all managers showing the associates with security to their part of the financial systems
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Trained and supervised up to 15 employees for various clients in new processes for their systems
- Analyzed processes and made suggestions for improvements in current practices
- Handled problems for various clients to help ensure accuracy
- Controlled Accounts Receivable for various clients at many different levels
- Built a general ledger system that flows from data entry forms to financials
- Built an entire AR Database System for First Coast Service Options, a subsidiary of Confidential .
- This complex system has 13 different types of invoices effecting 10 general ledger accounts.
- The system automates Invoicing, Cash Receipts, Write Offs, Dunning Letters, Batch Controls, Aging, and Credit Memos to ensure stability during AR system conversion.
- Converted clients from cash to accrual-based accounting