- Over 2 years of professional experience in Quality Assurance, including Selenium Automation Testing and also in Web based application testing in Various Domain, experience in testing of client/server and web - based applications.
- Strong abilities in Software Testing involving in creation of test cases / execution of GUI, Functional, Regression tracking of defects using various tools.
- Proficiency in testing responsibilities include Functional Testing, System Testing, Security Testing, Regression testing, Smoke Testing, Black box Testing, Verification & Validation.
- Experienced in test management tool like JIRA and hands on experience in working with the Selenium testing.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Created automated scenarios, framework using Selenium for regression testing.
- Worked in building automation scripts and frameworks using Selenium Web driver with Java.
- Worked on designing Hybrid Automation frameworks.
- Good in documenting test practices and understanding user requirements.
- Proficient in Unix operating system
- Quick learner and excellent team player having ability to meet tight Timelines and work under pressure.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilize the same in a productive manner.
Languages: C,C++, Java, Matlab.
Testing Framework: Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Junit, UI Automator, Appium.
Tools: Git, Postman, Apache Maven, JIRA, Bamboo, SOAPUI, REST, JMeter.
Database system: MySQL, MS SQL SERVER, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g.
Scripting: LINUX Shell Scripting, Python, Perl.
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, Routing Protocols, CDMA, OFDM, Bluetooth, GSM, SIP, WLAN, VOIP.
OS: Linux, Mac OSX, Windows.
Software Test Engineer
- I have worked as Software QA Engineer where my work includes Manual testing, Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver and Junit as the test framework using a Page Object Model design pattern .
- Tested REST based services using Postman.
- Worked on continuous integration for build managemen t using Atlassian Bamboo and experience working with Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Stash, Confluence, GitHub.
- I was involved in Smoke Testing, Component Testing, Black box Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing using Jmeter and Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver .
- Coordinated with external interfaces, design and development team to gather requirements and prepared Test Plan, Test practices, Test Cases, Test Reports and Test Scripts for automation testing.
- Created Test Approach documentation and Requirement Traceability Matrices to ensure coverage of test requirements and comprehensive regression testing.
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM model and familiar with SDLC and STLC.
Test Engineer Intern
- Successfully programmed Siemens S7 300 PLC for ECC using ladder logic to regulate output voltages of High Voltage Power Supply (HVPS) as per the commands of Main Controller.
- I was involved in Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Black box Testing, Regression Testing and Load testing.
- Develop solid test Documentation including test plans,test strategies, test suites, test cases.
- Successfully developed PLC to control and monitor various signals to check safety of the cabinet.