- Experienced manual/automation QA Analyst Tester committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge
- Over 7 years of experience in of IT industry experience in software Analysis, Design, Development and Software Testing (Manual and Automation) of Client Server and Web Applications.
- Proficient in test strategy preparation, test plan development, test case creation, automation, scheduling and execution and bug tracking
- In-Depth knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC ), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC ) and its various aspects like functionality, performance and integration
- Expert in working in different Testing Methodologies like Agile, Agile - Scrum Model, Spiral, Waterfall-Model.
- Proven ability in designing and developing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Reports and Defect Reports for both manual and Automation Testing to ensure quality-oriented deliverables.
- Proficient in black box testing (Functional Testing, Integration testing, System Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression Testing), performance testing, Graphical User Interface testing (GUI), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing, Integration Testing and white box testing.
- Highly skilled in using HP Quality Center (ALM, 10), HP QTP/UFT, Version One for test management writing test cases, test execution, defect management, defect tracking and Bug Reporting.
- Expertise in logging defects using JIRA, performed defect tracking and reporting.
- Experience in creating and executing SQL queries in Oracle , SQL Server , and MySQL tables in order to validate data at the back end.
- Experience in testing Web Services-SOA architecture, XML transactions, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST using various industry standard tools like SoapUI.
- Proficient in UNIX commands and shell scripting.
- Extensive experience in Quality Assurance using Java, TestNG, Junit, SQL, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Manual Testing, Automation, Quality Center, SoapUI.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from scratch like Hybrid framework, keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework.
- Expert in using web automation testing tool Selenium IDE, WebDriver Java API, and developing test scripts using Java .
- Expertise in developing a framework using Page Object Model, Java, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins in Selenium.
- Excellent team player having ability to finish the tight deadlines and work under pressure, zeal to learn new technologies.
- Self-motivated, energetic and highly ethical in all work related assignments thus able to immediately contribute to corporate goals and objectives.
Project Life Cycle Management Tools: HP Quality Center, QTP/UFT, ALM, Version One, SOAP UI, TOAD, Selenium Web driver/IDE/RC, PUTTY, JIRA, Eclipse, Jenkins.
Programming Languages: Java Script, VB Script, Shell Script, HTML, XML, SQL.
OS: Windows XP/7/8, Unix/Linux, Apple OS.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked in Agile environment, reviewing the User Stories.
- Attended the sprint plan meetings, daily stand up meetings, Bug review meetings, weekly status meetings, retrospect meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving Defects.
- Prepared and Executed Automation Test Cases as per Requirements using Selenium Web Driver using Java.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Performed Data driven testing of the web based tool using selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Reviewing the Test Reports using TestNG.
- Created POM (page object model) and data driven framework for selenium test scripts.
- Developed Hybrid framework for executing selenium test scripts.
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Used emulators and IOS simulators to perform the manual Mobile Testing.
- Integrate Junit, TestNG & Selenium scripts with build tool Maven.
- Implemented the Logger using Log4J for Selenium test cases.
- Using Jenkins created test build and run it using GITHUB or build.xml for selenium automation framework. 0 Performed Web Services automation testing using SOAP UI pro.
- Added property transfers, data gen, test suites, groovy script using SoapUI tool to validate the WebServices / SOAP REST API testing.
- Tested the RESTful calls (POST, GET, PUT, DELETE methods) using SOAPUI Tool.
- Performed data driven testing using JDBC and Groovy script as a Data source in Soap UI
- Executed Linux commands to debug the issues, FTP the log files to windows and emailed to developers
- Used grep, find, ps and other commands in UNIX / Linux as needed.
- Executed Shell scripts to start / stop the web server, app server.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to show the test coverage requirement vs. Test scripts.
- Developed and executed manual Test Cases in Quality center.
- Tested all modules- Patient, Admin and Provider.
- Performed various testing like smoke testing, functional testing and Regression Testing.
- Involved in querying using SQL and updating records and validate database records as expected.
- Work Collaboratively with Offshore Team and multiple teams at Onsite
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Followed Agile/Scrum Methodologies for all of the project activities and attended daily stand up meetings, reviewed user stories.
- Involved in creating the Test plan based on BRD and User Stories.
- Developed and executed Automation Test Scripts using Selenium Web driver using java to test the web application.
- Used Firebug, Fire Path Add-on tools to identify the object's id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
- Involved in developing automation framework using HP UFT and performed Data driven testing which reads data from property and XML files.
- Created and executed test cases for testing the application (Native and web) on iOS.
- Performed build acceptance testing and smoke testing.
- Used UFT to build and run the Data Driven Automation framework.
- Integrate the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Developed automated data driven scripts to perform negative and positive testing of the application by providing different data.
- Performed functional, compatibility testing on different browsers like Firefox & Chrome and mobile devices like Android and iOS.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include Soap and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Involved in functionality testing using SOAP UI and verifying the Request and response XML, Schemas at respective locations.
- Involved in testing of services using SOAP/RESTful services using SOAP UI, Groovy Script.
- Used SQL Queries and Joins to retrieve the data from various tables to test the database.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insert, delete and updates into database supporting tables.
- Executed shell scripts to validate the data, bouncing web and app servers on Linux box
- Executed Linux commands, FTP commands to validate the log files while debugging the issue.
- Performed various black box testing Methodologies Like functional testing and Regression Testing.
- Involved in Bug and defect Tracking using JIRA & planning test execution activities, defect reporting and analyzing test metrics.
Environment: Java, Web Services, SoapUI Pro, XML, UFT, Linux, Database, SQL, Toad, JIRA, Putty.
- Worked in Agile environment and attended daily standup meetings and walk through meetings with BA and developers to get details on user stories.
- Developed Test plan and test cases and executed the test cases, test scenarios for user acceptance testing.
- Developed SQL scripts to perform Backend Testing.
- Involving in writing SQL queries and Database Checkpoints to verify data quality and calculations, reviews.
- Written positive and negative test cases based on requirements, and specifications, flow charts, process diagrams and executed them for end-to-end testing.
- Testing (that includes integrated and regression) an application, which uses Microsoft Visual Studio under the Scrum (Agile) Methodology.
- Involved in compatibility testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Collaborated with Project Manager and QA Lead to monitor and communicate status.
- Assisted Project Lead on various activities such as working with providers and developers to resolve issues related to testing or connectivity.
- Involved in production support and worked on solving the issues with the developers and providers Created documentation for knowledge transfer to Technical Support Group.
Technical Environment: MS SQL, Java, MS OFFICE, Windows XP, 7, 8, HTML, SQL, Quality Center 10.00.
- Worked with Business Analysts very closely to collect Requirements, discuss Use Cases and mapping the Use Cases to Test Cases.
- Participated in preparation of Test Plan document.
- Prepared Manual Test Cases to test basic functionality of Automated Enrollment
- Performed Functional, Smoke, Integration, System, Regression, End- to-End Testing.
- Tested Web Services (SOAP, REST) calls.
- Involved in Automated Enrollment, Enrolling new members, Terminations and Updates.
- Generated SQL queries for Backend Testing to pull the Member, Group, Provider and Claim Data.
- Defines and Reports measurement data and results to the executive management team along with observations and recommendations for improvement.
- Involved in Black box testing and manual testing methodologies.
- Monitored all phases of the testing process, communicating project information, test schedules and their execution using QC.
Technical Environment: Java, WebServices, SoapUI, HTML, SQL Linux, SQL, Toad, HP Quality Center, Putty, MS Office.