Languages: C, C++, Core Java, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML
Database: MS SQL server 2005/2008/2012/2014, Oracle 11g
Methodologies: ETL, OLAP, Agile Scrum, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Office Tools: MS Office suit (Word Excel, Power Point, Access)
Tools: HP Quality Center 12, Toad, Cognos10, Confidential, Oracle9i - 12c, Informatica Power Center 9.6.1/9.6.0, 9.1, 8, 7,MS SQL, JIRA, DVO, Putty,Ultra edit, Rational Rose, Soap UI, JD Edwards, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, SOAP UI, QTP, Eclipse, Appium (Android Testing, iOS Testing), JMeter, Ruby, Cucumber, Jenkins.
- Created test strategy, plans, test data and organized test plans and runs for automation.
- Performed browser compatibility and configuration testing on Android and iOS operating systems.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Implementing & Customizing JDEdwards Reports, Temporary Tables, Table Conversion, Processing Options, Business Views based on functional Specifications.
- Experience in handling the defects throughout the bug life cycle from detection until resolved using JIRA, HP ALM.
- Involved in testing activities such as Blackbox/Whitebox testing, GUI testing, functional testing, browser compatibility testing, regression testing and integration testing.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using GIT, Jenkins and custom tools developed in Python.
- Worked with the Agile Scrum Development Environment with frequently changing requirements and feature sets.
- Used Page Object Model, UI Mapping, Selenium Manager, Data Driven using CSV, CSS Selectors as a part of testing framework.
- Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with agile SCRUM methodology.
- Wrote complex SQL queries against database to test the data.
- Discuss options with clients to make sure websites meet their needs as well as the needs of their customers.
- Review test cases, Requirement traceability matrix with the business.
- Tested various applications developed based on Java /J2EE, .NET.
- Performed all testing against database (SQL Server, Oracle) including Data Completeness, Data Transformation, DataValidation and Data Quality.
- Used Power BI tools ( Confidential & Confidential ) to develop interactive reports to update on Dashboard.
- Conducted mathematical, statistical, and other analyses of the data as appropriate.
- Involved in gathering and understanding business requirements and implementing those in the workflow.
- Used ETL tools to implement slowly changing dimensional type (I, II, III) to maintain historical data in data warehouse.
- Capable of using data from SQL server, ORACLE, Excel, CSV files and FLAT files.