Lead Associate Engineer with more than 6 years of experience with product quality assurance including test planning implementation and execution. Talented in performance testing and benchmarking; basic knowledge of Java, CSS, HTML, BASH, Net, and SQL scripting. Three years of experience working in an agile cross - functional team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Positive Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Regression Testing
- Negative Testing
- Dynamic Ad Insert
- UI/UX Testing
- Validation Testing
- Multi-Platform Testing
- Invidi Testing
- VOD/IPVOD Testing
- Analyst for Defects
- UAT Testing
- Test Cases, Planning Technical Specification Analysis
- Dish STB / SLINGTV APP
Testing Tools: Basic familiarity with Selenium, HP ALM, Bverify, Coverity, Atlassian Tools Jira/Confluence/Hipchat
Languages: Basic familiarity with HTML5/CSS3/SQL/BASH Scripting (Unix/Linux)
Software/Systems: MS Office Suite, Visio, Bugzilla, Mantis, SpiraTEST, Windows 7/Vista/XP/Linux/Unix, ClearCase, GitHub
Confidential, Englewood, Colorado
- Excelled in finding, documenting and reporting bugs, flaws, and other issues within software applications developed for DISH's global user base.
- Consistently recognized for excellent testing qualities by project managers, supervisors, Directors and SVPs.
- Increased Confidential user base by 12% on the PC after reporting critical and major defects to the developers.
Confidential, Aurora, Colorado
LEAD — QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Promoted to serve QA tester, overseeing quality assurance testing and teams for client software and systems project.
- Performed system, unit, performance, load, regression, stress, and data interface testing.
- Provided client developer teams with detailed reports on quality metrics, identified bugs/flaws and recommended fixes.
- Managed a team of 6 individuals and 2 offshore testers.