Driven QA Analyst whose testing, documentation & technical intuition *always* exceeds the expected quality I'm a detail - oriented, experienced QA analyst, passionate about working hand-in-hand with developers & end-users to produce high quality user products.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Thorough testing of all aspects of ASC Student Courses including but not limited to interface design, documentation, packaging, performance, statistics, timer balance, functionality, logic and entertainment value.
- Accomplish same using a balance of both checklists, regression testing and ad hoc testing. Identify and document bugs in a JIRA issue tracker.
- Prioritize and disseminate information in a clear and precise way that is easily understood by both product managers, and development. Verify/Correct product translation.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Provided first-level support for all calls coming into the Confidential Store Systems Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve any incoming calls for assistance from all stores.
- Ensure all aspects of calls are fully and clearly documented in the issue tracking system.
- Place and expedite service calls with outside vendors when on-site assistance is required.
- Escalate any store issues that I was unable to resolve to the proper level of support.
- Provide proper follow up of all unresolved issues regarding not only my own calls, but any open calls in the system.
- Identify and communicate any patterns or trends of incoming calls to Help Desk Management.
- Provide technical or logistical support to any projects as they were assigned.
- Carry out and follow pre-integration build verification and reporting system/processes.
- Capture and communicate key knowledge through updating existing resources.
- Analyze features sets and identify opportunities for automation along with benefits, and communicate to engineers.
- Draft detailed requirements for implementation of new features.
- Test case creation from design documentation or feature expertise.
- Provide in-depth scrum team support, working closely with product owners and scrum masters to align daily priorities.
- Test case regression, verification, and ad-hoc of newly implemented features.
- Ability to manage full life cycle of defects, from research to tracking to closing.
- Qualitative feedback on features with issues of usability.
- Collaborate daily with members of Production and Development. Influence the prioritization of issues in bug database to expedite bug-fixing efforts.
Quality Control Specialist
- Organizing and identifying the mail to be processed by grouping letters, flats and postcards, and separating the mail that has been quality checked from mail that has not been checked.
- Review pickup slips received from driver's route to ensure all slips have been received and reviews container count.
- Recognize Multi-Line Optical Character Reader compatible mail, over-weights, Fast Forward and non-Fast Forward mail to organize for proper processing.
- Identify customers' mail by using meter lists and other tools.
- Promoted a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
- Assisted in other departments and all other duties as assigned.