- Involved in manual testing and tracking defects using Quality Center and Jira.
- Good knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL), Joins, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Highly motivated, self - starter able to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse technical team.
- Strong experience in all levels of testing including positive testing, negative testing, integration testing, functional testing, system testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing and black box testing
- Diversified experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing on Client/Server Windows based and web based applications.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software testing Life Cycle(STLC) in a Quality Assurance capacity
- Good Analytical, Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Result oriented, committed and hard-working with a quest to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
- Participated in requirement review meetings, analyzing requirements, developing test plan and test cases, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Defect management, Reporting and tracking.
- Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Test Plans, Cases, and Processes
- Defect/Bug Tracking
- API Testing
- Manual Testing Agile Methodology
- Scripting and Documentation
- Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- UI & Compatibility Testing
- Detail Oriented
- Excelling Multi-Tasking
- Strong Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- SQL & Database Testing
- Web Service Testing
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/00/NT, MS-DOS and UNIX (HP-UX), MAC OS, iOS
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Load Runner, Bugzilla, Jira, SOAPUI
Tools: SQL* Plus, Microsoft Office Suite, WS FTP Pro
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
- Participated in sprint planning, sprint grooming, sprint retrospective and daily stand up calls
- Used JIRA for Defect Tracking and documenting validation/verification results in Test Analysis.
- Prepared various test scenarios based on the internal business functional logic.
- Reviewed and provided feedback for Requirements and Design documents.
- Performed UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for Sun Migration team.
- Performed end-to-end testing for applications that interacted with other internal interface products (SONAR, Vista, MRD, BOSS Break Browser and WIAT).
- Developed and maintained Automation script for Selenium framework using JUnit.
- Perform Web-Services testing using SOAP UI.
- Testing REST APIs using Advanced Rest Client.
- Update WSDL file as needed for Endpoint and update REST API document.
- Preparing status reports on Test case execution, defects.
- Analyzed the user stories (requirements) and attended daily standup meetings.
- Developed test cases and performed manual testing for each system build for e-commerce apps.
- Actively involved in Functional, unit and Integration testing in Agile methodology.
- Detected defects and communicated to the developers using Bug Reporting Tool and Tracking the defects using Quality Center.
- Uploaded Business requirements, test scenarios, test cases and defects to Quality Center.
- Tested Web Services using testing standards like validating XML, WSDL and SoapUI
- Converted manual test scripts to automated test scripts in Quick Test Professional.
- Involved in entire QA Life Cycle
- Attended sprint plan meeting every two to four weeks to review user stories
Web Design Intern
- Deliver production ready graphics in HTML and CSS
- Update web style sheets and pages on a regular basis
- Participated in weekly mentoring sessions with web developers within the organization
- Provided technical support to high-level users
- Lead team to execute events logistically that host 3000+ youths from all over North America and the world.
- Lead team to analysis and execute procedure for event registration as well as analyze week to week activities that occur in BAPS centers in North America.
- Interact with different departments to ensure that communication is solid and deadlines and requirements are being met with excelling results.
- Create and manage budgets for week to week activities as well as North American and Regional level activities.
- Design media and content for programs for the youths who attend centers on a weekly bases as well as the events that host them multiple times in a year.